Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,685 members, 7,979,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

720degrees's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 720degrees's Profile / 720degrees's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Resort Hotel Opening In Bonny Island!! by 720degrees: 3:44pm On Sep 23
Goldenhut Hospitality Solutions Limited is thrilled to announce the opening of a stunning new 70-room resort located in Bonny Island. We are seeking talented and dedicated individuals to join our team and contribute to the success of our resort.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Operations Manager Vacancy. by 720degrees: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hotel Operations Manager Vacancy,
In Warri, Delta State;

A Seasoned Hospitality Management Firm is looking to engage a self-motivated, charismatic and passionate hotel operations manager with the following characteristics-
1. Hardworking
2. Focused & dedicated
3. Minimum of 3 years hotel operations management experience in the Hospitality (Hotel) sector
4. Strengths in Food & Beverage and Hotel Operations
5. Not older than 42 years

Job Description-
* Title of the Job = Hotel Operations Manager Warri

* Minimum qualifications is HND or BSc

* Applicant Sex- Male or Female

* Interview Date - 9th Sept, 2023

* Salary - Negotiable based on Industry Standard

* Candidates based in Warri is preferred

* Forward CV and Cover letter to

720degrees.ng@gmail.com

Thank you.
Religion / Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by 720degrees: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Bishop David Oyedepo. We rejoice with you. God bless you more�
Politics / Re: Leadership Journalist Assaulted By LASUTH Staff by 720degrees: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2012
The press sure have a way of twisting stories. In my own opinion this looks like a case of agrived relatives protecting the sanctity of their dead family member.what else did the journalist expect in such a tensed atmosphere where relations of the fatal air crash victims had to wait for over 2 months for the mingled body parts of their dead family member to be identified and put together.
My heart really goes out to the affected families, may God grant them the fortitude to bear their loss.
Family / Re: How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? by 720degrees: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ about 8:15pm Sunday June 3rd I was the happiest being alive when the nurse came out of the labour room with my 5.6kg bouncing baby boy.I held him in my arms and showered him with prayers and blessings for the next 15mins. Since then my head has been in the skies, the sleepness nights are nothing compared to the joy I feel within my soul!
Today we went for his circumsition and I almost fainted while withnessing the procedure. God I love my boy to death, wish I could take his place for the pain and tears but that's life!
Fatherhood is one of God's greatest gifts but my respect goes to all the mothers in the house.I got to find out firsthand that women are much stronger that men. CHILDBIRTH IS NOT A MAN's GAME. I love my baby that's my baby....lol!

10 Likes

Adverts / Secure your business!!!!!!! by 720degrees: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2012
Owning a business is one thing but keeping it on the right track is another ballgame. With hectic meeting schedules, appiontments and exceptional customer service, it takes alien intelligence to know what goes on at your office or business when you are not physically present.
Interested in keeping a tab on your employee attendance or making sure that your boss knows the extra hours you dedicate to their business? Send Nairaland Adinfo to 720degrees.ng@gmail.com. Safeguard ur business!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.