Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts (6345 Views)

INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / Osun 2022: INEC Releases Final List Of Gubernatorial Candidates / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts by Aiel123: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
PDF files are hard to edit.
So, they possibly uploaded it as PDF so that no one would accuse them of uploading doctored or engineered contents.
As for the tediousness of tracking the records of the election,, that is also the reason why a lot of us are requesting for INEC to also upload the pictures of the Collated Results.
And also, since the Collation and transmission of the results are now also done Electronically,, then, they should also make the electronically collated results available online after the official results are announced.
Thank you for making me understand

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts by BluntCrazeMan: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Thank you for making me understand

You're welcome my brother
Re: Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts by 9jahotblog: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke everywhere you go. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. July 16th is the return of the stolen mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Couple Doing Nigeria Proud in the World Of Pharmaceutical / MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS / ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.