Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,302 members, 7,904,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

All Prodigal Sons Are The Same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Prodigal Sons Are The Same (242 Views)

All Prodigal Sons Are The Same / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Prodigal Sons Are The Same by jonatoye(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: All Prodigal Sons are the Same

WORD FOR TODAY
Wasting divine resources is a peculiar attribute of all prodigal sons. You become a prodigal son each time you go on your way to squander the gift of God in your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his possessions with prodigal living." (Luke.15:13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No man receives something except it is given to him by God. There is nothing you have that is not given to you. Hence, it is wrong and an act of arrogance for a man to say: "I achieved what I achieved by my strength and effort" The grace you have received from God in whatever form is meant to help you serve God and fulfill your mandate.

A prodigal son is identified when:
✳️ A man uses the gift of God to promote lust, pride of life and selfish interest.
✳️ A man lives like an unbeliever after several investments of God in his life.
✳️ the work placed in the hands of a man in the position of authority becomes miserable and degenerates under his watch.
✳️ A man feeds the people of God brought to him with junks to exploit their ignorance.

The way forward for every prodigal son is to return to the father and submit to His will. If your existence in any domain of life will count in God's presence you must return to that very point you missed it as far as God's will is concerned for your life!

+ Are you a Prodigal Son?

Lord! May I never go away from you; call me to order each time am going astray in Jesus' name. Amen

Emphasis
You are a prodigal son each time you misuse God's resources to promote the works of the flesh!!!

Have a Delightful Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

GOD doesn't call Lazy Persons to do His Work / Sound The Alarm!!!! The KING JESUS Is Coming!! HIS Coming Is Imminent!! / Prayer For The Month Of August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.