Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Peak Of Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peak Of Lust (214 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peak Of Lust by Ifepop: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Then she walked in.

Wearing a simple sleeveless black dress that stopped just above her knees and cork wedge sandals, she still managed to look exotic. I think it was her almond-shaped large brown eyes, long dark eyelashes, and high prominent cheekbones. Her small mouth looked like it was constantly puckering for a kiss. Her skin was tan and her dark brown hair was tinged with a subtle purple. Adding to her allure were the piercings in her left eyebrow and tiny nose. There was a long flowery tattoo that ran up her thigh to disappear beneath her dress, and another that ran across the length of her left arm. Her calves were shapely and her thighs thick, her ass pushed up by her wedges.

She sat by herself at the bar and pulled out her phone. I watched her scan and scroll for a few moments, then she frowned, apparently annoyed at something. “Bleep…[url=https://www.fiverr.com/share/eY0kD3see more][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Wife, Sister, expectant mum, Husband, Then This Is For You / Please Help Me / Check Out The 12 Best Way To Make Money Online And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.