Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years (16654 Views)

Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Jamiubond009(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Sunday2021: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wao! This is a sweet news.
The pride of every woman is to be a mother.
May God protect,guard and bless the new born.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by BarrElChapo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I wonder how much she paid for them.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

....the rate at which barren women conceive twins after years is very suspicious!

You're thinking well nwanne... Obviously your guess is as good as mine
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Jmichael1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
E be lyk say aka badnews dn repent ooh....

the guy dey dish out gud news dis days.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Most things are science, a woman fertility is short when compare to men

This is science , with ivf, you will also give birth naturally just that fertilization take place outside the body

IVF is not a magic science bullet.

Know of two families who tried IVF. One family had more than 5 rounds before success , another one had three rounds, gave up, then the woman got pregnant on her own ( and she was 45 years old too).

Also a woman can get pregnant so long as she sees her period, which can last till age 55 or 56.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:

....the rate at which barren women conceive twins after years is very suspicious!

1. A woman can get pregnant so long as she sees her period

2. IVF tech is also getting better.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Ajibola2sure(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
kelvyn7:
shocked why would such evil thought cross your mind? shocked
The moniker says alot.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Elaric(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Jmichael1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
illumined999333:
What kind of a person are you?

very wicked man...
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Jmichael1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
The tin cum be lyk plan work... barren women for 10yrs abv just dey born twins since last week....
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The job of ivf or surrogacy

I believe ivf is the miracle wonder here.
I've seen 50+ that gave birth naturally. IVF was not even around then.
Not all late conception are IVF or whatever.
Is it everybody that can afford IVF cost?

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
ley us praise the good work of the doctor for this FERTILITY TREATMENT success!

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Dingdongbells(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The fat pork finally decided to stop eating her babies
You don't fail to disappoint and live up to your sadistic name. This is beyond wickedness+sadism+callousness+insensitivity+ inhumane and unfeeling hate full of hatred.
I greet very wickedman. Even devil dey cut cap for you. Continue Satan first born.

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Kennitrust(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Breaking news:

Thieftnubu vow to win election next. While he was speaking with a group of supporters who pay him courtesy visit, he assure his supporters, he is confident of becoming the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Speaking further, he noted that he has served the country to the best of his capacity and is time for him to be rewarded with the presidency as a "thank you" for his relentless effort in making apc a great and unbeatable party.

Thieftnubu, while taking questions on what he intense to do make Nigeria a great country as she known to be the giant of Africa. in response, thieftubu assured his audiences that he will employed all youths in Nigeria into the aimy and that feeding them won't be a problem since we have enough cassava in our farms.

This news blog learn that, thieftnubu has earlier assured his supporters that he has the energy needed to lead in the capacity as a president who will build the economy through taxation as the backbone of economy property.

At the of filing this report, his butock was leaking and smelling to the point that, this journalist could not bear the smell hance this half baked news.

Thank for reading
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Ezmans: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:

am seeing what you are seeings
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by otokx(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
In every thing give thanks?
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Kennitrust(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Breaking news:

Thieftnubu vow to win election next. While he was speaking with a group of supporters who pay him courtesy visit, he assure his supporters, he is confident of becoming the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Speaking further, he noted that he has served the country to the best of his capacity and is time for him to be rewarded with the presidency as a "thank you" for his relentless effort in making apc a great and unbeatable party.

Thieftnubu, while taking questions on what he intense to do make Nigeria a great country as she known to be the giant of Africa. in response, thieftubu assured his audiences that he will employed all youths in Nigeria into the aimy and that feeding them won't be a problem since we have enough cassava in our farms.

This news blog learn that, thieftnubu has earlier assured his supporters that he has the energy needed to lead in the capacity as a president who will build the economy through taxation as the backbone of economy property.

At the of filing this report, his butock was leaking and was smelled to the point that, this journalist could not bear the smell hance this half baked news... To be continue...

Thank for reading
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by bukolaademi001(f): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by immortalmortal: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
ValCon888:
Thank God for science.
Thank science for god
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Lordpet: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please those with different viewpoints can read and learn.

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by immortalmortal: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Know of two families who tried IVF. One family had more than 5 rounds before success , another one had three rounds, gave up, then the woman got pregnant on her own ( and she was 45 years old too).

Also a woman can get pregnant so long as she sees her period, which can last till age 55 or 56.

twins, triplets, quadruplets etc after long years of waiting are very likely IVF. Call a spade a spade
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Anakazo22: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The job of ivf or surrogacy

I believe ivf is the miracle wonder here.

A fool says in his heart there is no God

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by poshestmina(f): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Please stop being this insensitive!
It's irritating undecided.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Lordpet: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] see true advice

Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
immortalmortal:

twins, triplets, quadruplets etc after long years of waiting are very likely IVF. Call a spade a spade

It isn't like that all the time....and IVF too can give singletons as well as multiples.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Story story.

Who goes about telling the world that they are doing ivf
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Kemadealadire(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Awww, Good God.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Story story.

Who goes about telling the world that they are doing ivf

One of the cases (the more than 5 ) , the dad gave a testimony in a church I was attending and explicitly mentioned they used IVF.

The other case happened in a hospital where I was working at (I work in medicine) and I was part of the managing team as a new graduate. In other words, I saw this with my own eyes.
So,not tales by moonlight.

People do talk frankly about it.
Re: 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years by fineberry(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Everyone has known her age just like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? / Is It Ideal To Go For Someone With A Lesser demanding career than You / Triplets Killed In A Fire Disaster In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.