Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Interesting Tweet From A Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Tweet From A Northerner (456 Views)

See This Interesting Tweet / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Tweet From A Northerner by AmehTsaev: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
You think the Northerners are not smart enough to see through the smokescreen of you people's hypocrisy? Yaribaa duplicity and fakeness no be for here...before you call the account as belonging to IPOB, there's a link to verify the account of the Northerner who made the tweet.

https://twitter.com/SurvivingNaija/status/1543895289131634689

1 Like

Re: Interesting Tweet From A Northerner by ArewaQuitessenc: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is the exact sentiment of the North albeit unspoken towards these Tinubu supporters from the SW who are trying to appear so desperately as saints by trying to paint the Igbos as the evil ones. Let it be clear that I'm neither voting for Obi or Tinubu, my vote is for Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, my only grouse is the hypocrisy of some Yorubas who pretend that they are friends to the North only because it suits their political agenda...we can't forget the Shasha crisis in Ibadan two years ago when hundreds of innocent Northerners were massacred in cold blood by yoruba armed militias, we can't suddenly forget the hundreds who were savagely killed by OPC in Mushin, Mile 2 etc under the command of Kayode Ogundamisi (who is today trying to appear as some reformed diplomat), Ganiyu Adams and Tinubu who was then governor of Lagos state when all these killings of our people happened, did Tinubu ever probe his yoruba war thugs for their crimes against my people?

I don't like Igbos because of how aggressive they are, but I at least respect how brutally honest and straightforward they are, when an Igbo man says he doesn't like you he means every word of that...the same can't be said about Yorubas, they will pretend to be your friends today laughing with you in your face but will be backstabbing you the next day...I can never respect such people.

The North have no true or permanent friends, we can only be your allies for political convenience, but don't take that privilege to mean we are your friends and then try to pull a fast one on us when the opportunity presents itself...we're smarter than that now.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Tweet From A Northerner by ThEGodFaThErs3: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
My Yoruba brothers need to stop casting aspersions at igbos for no good reason. When Olusegun Obasanjo was contesting for presidency the igbos voted for him en-masse without giving a hoot about his ethnicity, same with Osibanjo. Now that Peter Obi has become the rave of the moment and the darling of every Nigerian Youths and sensible Nigerians, I am urging my fellow omoluabis to give him the support that he needs so that our country will be delivered from economic doldrums into the land of our dreams.

My name is Honourable Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Tweet From A Northerner by BloomingDale(f): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
ArewaQuitessenc:
This is the exact sentiment of the North albeit unspoken towards these Tinubu supporters from the SW who are trying to appear so desperately as saints by trying to paint the Igbos as the evil ones. Let it be clear that I'm neither voting for Obi or Tinubu, my vote is for Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, my only grouse is the hypocrisy of some Yorubas who pretend that they are friends to the North only because it suits their political agenda...we can't forget the Shasha crisis in Ibadan two years ago when hundreds of innocent Northerners were massacred in cold blood by yoruba armed militias, we can't suddenly forget the hundreds who were savagely killed by OPC in Mushin, Mile 2 etc under the command of Kayode Ogundamisi (who is today trying to appear as some reformed diplomat), Ganiyu Adams and Tinubu who was then governor of Lagos state when all these killings of our people happened, did Tinubu ever probe his yoruba war thugs for their crimes against my people?

I don't like Igbos because of how aggressive they are, but I at least respect how brutally honest and straightforward they are, when an Igbo man says he doesn't like you he means every word of that...the same can't be said about Yorubas, they will pretend to be your friends today laughing with you in your face but will be backstabbing you the next day...I can never respect such people.

The North have no true or permanent friends, we can only be your allies for political convenience, but don't take that privilege to mean we are your friends and then try to pull a fast one on us when the opportunity presents itself...we're smarter than that now.

Aba boy.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Tweet From A Northerner by QuotaSystem: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Creating accounts in the names of northerners and pretending to be northerners will not win you the election.

Kwankwaso has said it all.

Jagaban shi ne gaba.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Against Paid Influencers / Could This Be The Reason Why PDP Loyalists Attack Peter Obi For Leaving Party? / Rare Picture Of Tinubu In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.