Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. (673 Views)

I Am Seriously Searching For A Job / Must Read, Help Nairalanders! Before Depression And Pain Kills Me / I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. by Funmigaji: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am a wife/mother that just moved to abuja and I am tired of staying at home. Please help
B.sc Accounting with a third class.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Funmigaji:
I am a wife/mother that just moved to abuja and I am tired of staying at home. Please help
looking as well. I have the intention to relocate to Abi before the month ends. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Believe
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. by Lisaint(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good day to all the Gentlemen and Ladies in the house, pls I'm in search of a job, i really don't mind anyone i see for a start, I'm 26 years old and i have a B.Sc degree in Geography and planning sciences (Second class lower division), i have no money and connections, but i believe someone might help me here with something..Pls y'all should help me pls...I'm currently in Serving in Osun State, i will be rounding up by July 20th 2022 ( this year)
I'm also open to relocation. My Email address for contact is shinaboy2011@gmail.com..
Re: Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. by Hamachi(f): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Funmigaji:
Have you tried Twitter?
Can you work remotely?
How many years experience do you have?
What software can you use?

(1) (Reply)

Ministry To Train 40,000 Youths On Cyber Security / Admin Assistant Urgently Needed In Lagos Island / My Npower Deployment Confirmed, Help On Redeployment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.