Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Important Is Sex Education? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Important Is Sex Education? (437 Views)

How Important Is Search Engine Optimization For Your Business? / Teacher Sacked For Stripping In Class During Sex Education Lesson / How Important Is 24 Hour Emergency Roof Leak Repair For Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is Sex Education? by LadyD22(f): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
I remember when I was young and I used to believe those horror stories of women dying during their first ,red Sea amount of blood and inability to walk.
I don't know who made those up or who spread butI fucking hate you
I'm guessing this was their way of telling us to maintain our virginity till marriage , in fact one day I'll list all the outrageous myths I heard .

I always wondered " so if I could die from having sex , is it that I grow immune to death when i get older and get married and then it's okay to do it? " I really didn't understand the magic , I guess that was our society's version of sex education , well it's working ,judging by the lack of teenage mum's roaming around ( I'm being sarcastic )

sex education is a vital subject , I don't know why it's easy to discuss biology and hard to actually talk about it for real

sex ,like everything in this world ,should be studied , everyone is trying to be so religious, but these are things you do in your bedroom , as a teenager you had urges , your body was changing , you started finding out that you were attracted to the opposite gender , but now you're an adult and you're acting like they threw you down from heaven and you were purely VARGIN , everyone is just being a hypocrite tueh

I want to encourage anyone reading this , parents , elder siblings , uncle's and aunties , include sex education in the conversations you are having with your little ones , curiosity no dey look face oh , not the one that you will now be shouting

" she was such a good girl , I didn't know she was like this"

African parents especially Christian's just have it in their mind that " I'm not going to tell you what it is but I know you know so better know what you're doing "
sometimes you need to spell it out for them ,some of them really don't know and if the wrong hand touch them , na dia the matter go dey

I believe it's possible to raise decent people, I plan to do that ,no be matter of pikin wey wan spoil go spoil , e get some children wey for dey okay ,if to say dey get people wey look them well , we have some useless and lazy parents that are the root of all the suffering their child faced , yes oh I said it

if we swallow our frogs and do what needs to be done , stop allowing perverts to be in charge of showing your child what sex is all about , that's why some of your sons and daughters life revolves around sex , because they don't even know what it entails , for dia mind now na food

I plan to start sex education for my future kids at the moment they start to speak maybe 3years, people can be funny around children , the smaller they are the more vunerable they become , I don too see things wey I no fit talk and honestly it breaks my heart, some people's innocence was stolen before they even knew they had it,

anyways I plan to drop actual sex advice here regularly , what are my qualifications ( I am a woman and I have female friends and I read alot of books on sex ) if I say something wrong , correct me

I fucking hate Mondays angry
Re: How Important Is Sex Education? by Fmghewzy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
You haven't dropped any
Re: How Important Is Sex Education? by LadyD22(f): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fmghewzy:
You haven't dropped any

I'll tag you when i do , I've been mad busy with school work , but I'll catch up
Re: How Important Is Sex Education? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
LadyD22:

I'll tag you when i do , I've been mad busy with school work , but I'll catch up

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Ndifreke Ukpong Biography / Reposted to the religious side / Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.