Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,523 members, 7,975,082 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident (31265 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Condoles With Trump Over Shooting Incident / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
He is a Terrorist! Shikenah undecided
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na Terrorist he be undecided
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by magzey: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Simply Christian Terrorist.

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by CommonSense1967: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maxpro121:

Your craz no get level.
I dought possibility of nigeria overcoming her diffrence along tribe/religion line
Your own crazy get level.
Is he not white? is he not a Christian? Is he not a terrorist?
Which part is false?
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by zoomman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
maestro299:
Like the black man that killed people in a subway attack 2 months ago, right? You guys will just go about spouting assumptions and hearsays. You think America is like your Nigeria, where human life has no value?

Bro, it's not assumption, I do CNN and other foreign station on a daily basis even if am not in the US. As white is favored more in the US, likewise Fulani is highly favored here in Nigeria....it's just the way it's. ✌️
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by ChronicGp(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
If na blac man, na shoot @ 1st sight e 4 b....no doubt.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by revolt(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Day169:
He's 21 years. A sad reminder to why the gun laws in the US need a complete overhaul, else many innocents would continue to pay the price for the existing laws.

Stfu ....u ppl stay in nigeeia and b talking nonsense. If u take the guns away ... the bad eggs will still have theirs and the rest will be sitting ducks. Stfu if u don't know u.s terrain.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Maxpro121: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Your own crazy get level.
Is he not white? is he not a Christian? Is he not a terrorist?
Which part is false?

How do you know he his White (Europian, American), . Terrorist (pls name his cult/sect), Religion (christian)?
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Mrexcell(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
HonNL:
Robert Crimo was spotted by police. He fled from police. After a brief chase, he was stopped and arrested, police say.

How he was apprehended (Video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxkBLJaAHk

https://twitter.com/DiretoDaAmerica/status/1544112547951001600?t=-KCodDjhL3oG3q9bjJjhSQ&s=19

Why is he running a killer should not be scared of also dieing.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by RaptorX: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
This devils never seem to shoot this fleeing white mass murderers and will capture them peacefully, but they just shot an unarmed black fleeing suspect 90 times.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Emmanuel909090: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
He looks unstable.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Ndipe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Has the inhumane conditions in Nigeria's prison deterred robbers from commiting crime in the country, has the fear of jungle justice (which is common in Nigeria) stopped criminals from engaging in their nefarious acts?

Blakpot:
If their jail system was as horrible as Nigeria's alot of these senseless crimes won't happen.

He might even get richer and famous after this.
Increased media attention, crime documentary producers, filmakers, might want his story.

As ridiculous as it sounds, it could be he did it for fame.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Blakpot: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ndipe:

Has the inhumane conditions in Nigeria's prison deterred robbers from commiting crime in the country, has the fear of jungle justice (which is common in Nigeria) stopped criminals from engaging in their nefarious acts?

Yh I thought about that too. I think our high crime rate has a lot to do with the rate of poverty. I'm not saying poor living conditions in US jails would stop crime completely, but it should have a significant impact on their crime rate.

Let's consider a consider a scenario where both countries trade prisoners for about a year. Then get feedback from both sides. What do you think their opinions would be?

Even when you watch TV series like busted abroad you clearly see how westerners dread third world prisons.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by vicfajeze: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
jmoore:
Sharp sharp!! No wasting time.

Nigerian government don't have a clue on who attacked Catholic church in Owo. APC Buhari useless government. They said ISWAP was responsible when it had no trademark of ISWAP or Bokoharam who usually claim responsibility for any attacks done by them.

The useless Nigeria police don't have intelligence for investigation. They are only expert in stealing money from motorists.
oh my God,i concor

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Wwwq: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by edosignature(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Son of Carnage, Destruction & Death. He deserved life in jail with hard labour.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by thunderbabs: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
America has the most mentally deranged person's living amongst normal pple.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by AlphaTaikun: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by EmmanuelBlaze04: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
That's the difference between insecurity in America and in Nigeria, so for those evil people who love to compare both sides, please tell me if they have caught the killers of southern kaduna, benue, ondo and so on, till date has justice been delivered?

Has anyone noticed that mass shooters in America are mainly whites, but the media over there has made people believe that it is more dangerous to be around a black guy than a white guy, yes blacks have their issues over there, but the media makes it worse and makes the white guys issue look less of an issue when infact it's also on the high side...
The difference there?
The difference there is that in Nigeria, though anything can happen, it can't be done by anybody.
The difference there is that in Nigeria, it's been done by terrorists but in the US, it's could be done by any body you come across.
The difference is that there are some small towns here in Osun state that they don't even know maybe there has been a case of terrorists attack in Nigeria but in the US, your neighbor can do it.
The difference is that bandits and boko haram are criminals which of course can happen in any country (like Osama did in the US) but these happens only in the US because of the sick gun law.
Don't get me wrong, I am part of Nigerians who would love and infact have been planning to go for studies in the US and I love the nation wholeheartedly (except for their dirty political games) but still, if boko haram and bandits are being replaced by each Nigerian having a gun, don't you think it would have been much more bloody? The same average Nigerian that doesn't tell his neighbor that he's relocating abroad because of what they might do to them, now imagine almost all our population having guns....infact, Nigeria would cease to be in existence.
To people that believe that every citizen should have for protection against gangsters, gangsters wouldn't invade a school and shoot juveniles like a sociopath did in the US weeks ago....of course they rob and might kill but you would know that some places are where they're concentrated but when everyone holds a gun, you don't know what your neighbor might do...might be intoxicated and kill you.
This,of course this is what I think, you can counter. We learn everyday.
Tschüss!
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised that something as this happened on the independence celebration of Nomerica. Infact I would have been Suprised if it did not happen.

When you have leaders who have entered covenant with the devil and the antichrist, Calamities will not be in short supply.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The foot soldiers of the antichrist are pulling out strings in different modes and sacrifices . Keep your eyes on JESUS Christ. Ensure there is oil in your Lamp. The Coming of JESUS is Here..

You’ve been spewing this bullshit for years. Funny but when Fulani herdsmen and bandits run wild in your country, you don’t call the end of the world. Meth head.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’ve been spewing this bullshit for years. Funny but when Fulani herdsmen and bandits run wild in your country, you don’t call the end of the world. Meth head.

Auntie, rest in Jesus name. All you do all day is bash Nigeria and Nigerians whilst exalting America like a sycophant.

If you think Nigeria is so horrible then why are you so ubiquitous on this very Nigerian platform? You can skedaddle over to Reddit or whichever online forum in popular is the states and continue your US bootlicking there.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Auntie, rest in Jesus name. All you do all day is bash Nigeria and Nigerians whilst exalting America like a sycophant.

If you think Nigeria is so horrible then why are you so ubiquitous on this very Nigerian platform? You can skedaddle over to Reddit or whichever online forum in popular is the states and continue your US bootlicking there.

Baba, dont call me Auntie, please. I don’t bash Nigeria nor do I exhale America, I just speak my mind and correct lies. Why don’t you stop telling me what to do and go over to Reddit or another platform and try telling one of those women what to do and see how they respond to your ass? You guys have all the smoke for Black people outside of Nigeria but other races have you whip smart. Some of you are weird, your jealousy, hate, xenophobia, and contempt for other Black people that aren’t suffering and smiling is sick and the rest of the world notices it. Go argue with your real enemies and maybe you’ll get ahead, Baba.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Baba, dont call me Auntie, please. I don’t bash Nigeria nor do I exhale America, I just speak my mind and correct lies. Why don’t you stop telling me what to do and go over to Reddit or another platform and try telling one of those women what to do and see how they respond to your ass? You guys have all the smoke for Black people outside of Nigeria but other races have you whip smart. Some of you are weird, your jealousy, hate, xenophobia, and contempt for other Black people that aren’t suffering and smiling is sick and the rest of the world notices it. Go argue with your real enemies and maybe you’ll get ahead, Baba.

Lol 7 out of 10 times I come across your post here it’s always you calling out Nigeria as a good for nothing terrorism, crime and corruption ridden county while attacking anyone who dares criticize America in any way. First encounter I had with you was you viciously attacking me for criticizing Bidens economy as if it was your father I insulted.

I think you carry this America matter on your head a little too much. And you hilariously seem to think no Nigerian has the right to say anything negative about America because of our own problems here. This is an open forum and everyone has the right to give their opinion on any matter without some random US lackey personally attacking them.

If you think Nigeria is such a godforsaken shit hole and can’t stand to see your beloved America getting criticized by some common Nigerian peasants (as I’m sure you consider everyone on this forum judging by you posts) then this might not be the best platform for you and I respectfully suggest you find another forum where you can rub minds with people you consider more worthy. You are going to wear yourself out if you continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

And I’m still waiting for my apology. With your fine ass kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

City Of Minneapolis Reaches $27M Settlement With George Floyd's Family / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.