Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,297 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods (1574 Views)

Earn From Crypto Arbitrage Using Cotp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Larynxhedon: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Every month, someone makes billions from investing in cryptocurrency, such as the guy who turned $8000 worth of shib into $5.7 billion. Despite the fact that Quidax regularly provides free cryptocurrency to customers who sign up on their website, Quidax discovered something interesting during the process...

Showing you how to make money in crypto on your own will go a long way:

1. Arbitrage

This opportunity is there because crypto prices have a small difference on different exchanges. For example, the price of one Bitcoin can be $1,000 on Quidax and $1,100 on another. So if you buy it on the Quidax and sell it on the other, you’ll make $100 profit.

2. Day Trading

A day trader could buy Bitcoin [https://quidax.com/c/buy-bitcoin-nigeria/] at $980, wait for it to hit $1000 and sell it, pocket $20 and repeat the process many times. Eventually the profit will stack up.

3. Crypto Staking

For instance, Quidax has its QDX token [qdx.quidax.com], which you can stake to get free airdrops. We’ve already airdropped Shiba Inu (SHIB), Polygon (MATIC), and Cardano (ADA), and we have a lot of other airdrops to come. If you want to enjoy these free airdrops, buy at least 500 QDX today and stake it!

4. Buy and HODL

HODL means ‘Hold On for Dear Life’. In crypto, it means buying a cryptocurrency and believing in it so much that you hold it and refuse to sell even when the price goes down. One example of a coin that people have profited from HODLING is Bitcoin.

5. Referrals

Quidax currently has a referral process where you can earn money by telling your friends and family about their Exchange and signing them up. Once they make a trade, you and your referral will earn money! Read the referral details here: [https://blog.quidax.com/refer-a-friend-to-quidax-and-get-rewarded/]

19. Becoming a p2p Trader

This means that you can sell your crypto to people looking for a way to buy. You can also buy from people at a low price. Always make sure you are using a verified exchange P2P like Quidax platform to avoid getting scammed.

Aren't you tired sad I keep typing the strategies when I can just drop the link [https://blog.quidax.com/how-to-make-money-from-crypto/] for you to read all of them from the source I copied it from grin

I got the link later, after I already typed 6 out of the total 20 strategies, my bad cry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by PoliteActivist: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
You did well. Most of us distrust click-link posts

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by MarshallMathers(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yeah, that's true, but his sincerity made me visit the link and it's really an excellent blog post. I relearn the strategies I knew before but was doing it wrong all along grin

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Chaos14: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Mathematricks: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Chaos14:
Mathematricks

Seen. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Jaxx123: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
ET Crashed...

ET has make many millionaires within 7 day of launching thier token called ET.

Am one of them

ET give me over $1k!

You see, the day we all know what is cryptocurrency and how to play with market, you will definitely know how to enter market and when to exit especially on project of this.

ET move from $33 to $5 within few days.

Many will continue to be victims of downtrend of crypto currency just because they don't know how to take profit and exit.

Lunch was at $0.00025 when I enter and the market hit $0.00045

I took profit at $0.00040

The same token is now $0.00029

Crypto will continue to be crypto!

A friend visit me and I told him to take profit and buy it at again at a very minimal price.

Thank God he listen to me.

One crypto currency can make u millions of dollars if you know how to work around the fence.

Guardian! Where is it today?

It move from $17 to under $1 now.

Learn this and get your portfolio increase.

In Crypto, opportunities abound everyday!

More �

More winnings from my Class

Thank you
Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Jaxx123: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Unlocking Crypto Fortunes: A Journey through Explosive Market Valuations and Bull Run Madness! Position Yourself for the Upcoming Boom with Expert Guidance. 🚀💰

MAY BE THIS MIGHT WAKE Tope's inspiring journey showcases the impact of personalized tutoring. I UP FROM SLEEP AND ZERO IN ON UTILITY BASE TOKENS.

You see! The Bull Market Valuations always seem crazy in a bear market._

"No way... $Bleep coin can't reach that price! Lol"_. You better have a rethink!

In 2021 bull market..._

$KDA went from $0.31 to $28... A 9,000% pump in 100 days._

$SOL saw a 50,000% pump from $0.50 to $263 at its height._

$AXS went one better... by moving 132,000%! A move from $0.12 to $164.

The 2017 bull market saw some insane moves too...

$NEO pumped from $4.60 to $200 and rose 4,200%.

In just a few months, $ADA posted a 6,700% gain from 1 Cent to $1.30.

But possibly the craziest move of all time came from $XVG...

At the beginning of 2017, $XVG was valued at $0.000019... by the end of the year, it had pumped to $0.30 per coin.

That's a move of 1,582,000%... in 12 months!

So, what does all these mean?

Well, if you haven't had the opportunity to experience a fully fledged #Crypto Bull Market, then it may be hard to understand the insanity it can present.

The tide lifts all boats and there is usually an abundance of liquidity floating around which finds its way on to the ships of nearly every project.

This moves can be drastic and frankly mind-blowing..

I don't want to bore you with the insane growth of Shiba Inu which did over 46000000%. Just $5  invested in Shiba Inu would have made you a millionaire! S&P 500 described it as the greatest investment in human history.

Which is why I am a firm believer of stocking up with the right coins before the bull cycle arrives ...on strong fundamental projects, in preparation for that future insanity._

So, when you see veterans giving out crazy price predictions on certain projects...

Yes, they may be uneducated moonboys...

Or... they may have just seen it all before and know what to expect.

This indeed is the most interesting time to be alive!

SO I WILL URGE YOU GUYS  👦 TO POSITION YOURSELF FOR THE UPCOMING BULL RUN

Read more here

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-crypto-fortunes-journey.html
Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Prost1948: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Making money from cryptocurrencies involves various strategies. Buying and holding, or "HODLing," involves investing in promising cryptocurrencies for the long term. Day trading capitalizes on short-term price fluctuations, requiring constant market monitoring. Staking involves holding and validating transactions on a blockchain to earn additional coins. Cryptocurrency mining involves using computer power to validate transactions in exchange for newly created coins. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and token investments in decentralized finance (DeFi) projects offer opportunities, but carry higher risks. Comprehensive research, risk management, and staying informed about market trends are essential for successful cryptocurrency investment and trading.

automated forex robots
Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Prosperity4All: 6:19pm On Jan 03
Jaxx123:
Unlocking Crypto Fortunes: A Journey through Explosive Market Valuations and Bull Run Madness! Position Yourself for the Upcoming Boom with Expert Guidance. 🚀💰

MAY BE THIS MIGHT WAKE Tope's inspiring journey showcases the impact of personalized tutoring. I UP FROM SLEEP AND ZERO IN ON UTILITY BASE TOKENS.

You see! The Bull Market Valuations always seem crazy in a bear market._

"No way... $Bleep coin can't reach that price! Lol"_. You better have a rethink!

In 2021 bull market..._

$KDA went from $0.31 to $28... A 9,000% pump in 100 days._

$SOL saw a 50,000% pump from $0.50 to $263 at its height._

$AXS went one better... by moving 132,000%! A move from $0.12 to $164.

The 2017 bull market saw some insane moves too...

$NEO pumped from $4.60 to $200 and rose 4,200%.

In just a few months, $ADA posted a 6,700% gain from 1 Cent to $1.30.

But possibly the craziest move of all time came from $XVG...

At the beginning of 2017, $XVG was valued at $0.000019... by the end of the year, it had pumped to $0.30 per coin.

That's a move of 1,582,000%... in 12 months!

So, what does all these mean?

Well, if you haven't had the opportunity to experience a fully fledged #Crypto Bull Market, then it may be hard to understand the insanity it can present.

The tide lifts all boats and there is usually an abundance of liquidity floating around which finds its way on to the ships of nearly every project.

This moves can be drastic and frankly mind-blowing..

I don't want to bore you with the insane growth of Shiba Inu which did over 46000000%. Just $5  invested in Shiba Inu would have made you a millionaire! S&P 500 described it as the greatest investment in human history.

Which is why I am a firm believer of stocking up with the right coins before the bull cycle arrives ...on strong fundamental projects, in preparation for that future insanity._

So, when you see veterans giving out crazy price predictions on certain projects...

Yes, they may be uneducated moonboys...

Or... they may have just seen it all before and know what to expect.

This indeed is the most interesting time to be alive!

SO I WILL URGE YOU GUYS  👦 TO POSITION YOURSELF FOR THE UPCOMING BULL RUN

Read more here

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-crypto-fortunes-journey.html

An interesting and educative read.
But you failed to summarise with your take on projects that might top the 2024 Bull run

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Crypto In 2022: Top 20 Methods by Crumbian: 8:31pm On Jan 03
What kind of person makes a top 20 guide then jump from number 5 to 19?

What the actual fvck? angry

(1) (Reply)

Opening Of Bitcoin Account / Get Free Airtime From Olist / Is Binomo Investment Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.