Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) (1293 Views)

It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election / Tinubu Might Wake Up One Day To Realise He's Alone In APC -Arewa Youth President / ‘good Intentions But Why Cash?’ —mixed Reactions As Disu, Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by RealLagosBoy: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2022
So much sense in this video. Tinubu should rest and continue his fatherly role.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2022
All I know is that I'm standing gidigba on his manhood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by SmartPolician: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu has passed his prime! Those who promote Tinubu after seeing what we have gone through under Buhari are the worst breeds of Nigerians.

Do those idiots know the kind of pressure that comes from that office? The contracts they are even chasing they won't even get it because the president's handlers will be making decisions for the country and pinning it on the sick oldie.

For those who care to know, I am personally tired of hearing that the president has a good intention but his handlers are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Moh247: 3:06am On Jul 05, 2022
cool

Oloriburuku people claiming a 70 year old man shouldn't aspire to become a president because "70s" are suddenly too old.

Some of this under achieving imbecilicc dunce wrote Jamb for 5 - 6 times and graduate University after 10 years at almost 30 and had to wait a decade at 40 before starting a meaningful career, most of them don't even have a family of their own at 30s

This lowlife that claim to be more Religious than Pope and Jesus Christ himself would never tell you out of Tinubu's 70 years in life he stepped down twice for a Christian Vice President candidate and also used his personal wealth to finance this terrible evil claiming Christ-like, 8 years of his life he supported Osinbajo a useless man to Christianity and yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Eniitankorede: 3:06am On Jul 05, 2022
His brain is what we need, not his muscles. Joe Biden is older than Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:

There are some bank staffs that worked with typewriters and did exceptionally well. Should we mow bring them back in these era of computers and expect them to perform well?

Our brain also weakens as our muscles weakens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by OmoIjebuOde: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oloriburuku people claiming a 70 year old man shouldn't aspire to become a president because "70s" are suddenly too old.

Some of this under achieving imbecilicc dunce wrote Jamb for 5 - 6 times and graduate University after 10 years at almost 30 and had to wait a decade at 40 before starting a meaningful career, most of them don't even have a family of their own at 30s

This lowlife that claim to be more Religious than Pope and Jesus Christ himself would never tell you out of Tinubu's 70 years in life he stepped down twice for a Christian Vice President candidate and also used his personal wealth to finance this terrible evil claiming Christ-like, 8 years of his life he supported Osinbajo a useless man to Christianity and yorubas

Read this nonsense you wrote and see whether it made sense to you.

Your heart is full of bitterness and anger. Slow down before it consumes you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Moh247: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

Read this nonsense you wrote and see whether it made sense to you.

Your heart is full of bitterness and anger. Slow down before it consumes you.

Learn to mind you business if you want to live long in life..

I didn't mention anybody's father's name and I didn't stop anybody from making their own comments that made sense

So learn to stay your fvcking lane and use your own unsolicited advise for your own life

Now get the fvck our of my mention

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by OmoIjebuOde: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Learn to mind you business if you want to live long in life..

I didn't mention anybody's father's name and I didn't stop anybody from making their own comments that made sense

So learn to stay your fvcking lane and use your own unsolicited advise for your own life

Now get the fvck our of my mention

You are one of the problems we have in this country.

A graduate of 30years is too old to work in a public office but a man of 70years (as he claimed) is not too old to hold a public office.

Stop supporting evil because of your selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Moh247: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

A graduate of 30years is too old to work in a public office but a man of 70years (as he claimed) is not too old to hold a public office.

Work n yourself and let others work on their self

If you don't have ambition then don't complain if Tinubu has ambition

Africa would grow when we all channel our effort on our self rather than blame others and wail endlessly

Tinubu has a plan and he is contesting to execute it without stopping anyone

Why not respect that like a logical human

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by OmoIjebuOde: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Work n yourself and let others work on their self

If you don't have ambition then don't complain if Tinubu has ambition

Africa would grow when we all channel our effort on our self rather than blame others and wail endlessly

Tinubu has a plan and he is contesting to execute it without stopping anyone

Why not respect that like a logical human

Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

He only wants to be President because he thinks that its his turn.

We cannot afford to move from disaster to calamity.
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Moh247: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

Then support whoever you think has something to offer you

I have listened to 13 birthday Colloquium of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I love each an every of his master plan for Nigeria

I am voting him, vote your choice as well and quit attacking people with different opinion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by OmoIjebuOde: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Then support whoever you think has something to offer you

I have listened to 13 birthday Colloquium of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I love each an every of his master plan for Nigeria

I am voting him, vote your choice as well and quit attacking people with different opinion

My point is there's no right thinking Nigerian without a selfish interest that will ever support Tinubu.

This was how Buhari promised to end insurgency with his experience as a general in the Nigerian army but look at Nigeria today. Insurgency has tripled.

Its obvious you are supporting Tinubu because of what you stand to benefit as an individual and not what will benefit Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Moh247: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

My point is there's no right thinking Nigerian without a selfish interest that will ever support Tinubu.

This was how Buhari promised to end insurgency with his experience as a general in the Nigerian army but look at Nigeria today. Insurgency has tripled.

Its obvious you are supporting Tinubu because of what you stand to benefit as an individual and not what will benefit Nigerians.

That's your own opinion and mentality and am not here to change that. You can think anything you want or call anyone selfish

I made my choice on who I trust to govern me, you are free to make yours or not I care less

Now good day and have a great week

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Igboland: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Look at the mumu fool claiming one person is the problem. Someone is promoting the best candidate judging by antecedent among the lot contesting for the presidency in 2023 your mumu wretched soul is antagonizing him.

Who among those contesting for the position is beta than Tinubu is any leader quality. List the person n the qualities let us have a beta n see if I will not school your miserable to acceptance that whoever you list is grossly deficient when compared to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

OmoIjebuOde:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Igboland: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Only an idiot will claim Tinubu will be a calamity from Buhari. Tinubu as proven he is a beta at every leadership class when compare to Buhari or any other presidential candidate come 2023.

OmoIjebuOde:

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by khingTony(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2022
A new challenge

If Tinubu can stand erect and count from 1 - 100, I’ll vote for him

While other nations are supporting and voting in leaders that will take them into the future, and challenge other nations in terms of advancement, Nigerians want to vote an ancestor who will take us backwards, give us Agbado and cassava to eat and challenge IPOB
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by khingTony(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Igboland:
Only an idiot will claim Tinubu will be a calamity from Buhari. Tinubu as proven he is a beta at every leadership class when compare to Buhari or any other presidential candidate come 2023.

Until you learn how to spell “better”, take a hike
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by khingTony(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Igboland:
Look at the mumu fool claiming one person is the problem. Someone is promoting the best candidate judging by antecedent among the lot contesting for the presidency in 2023 your mumu wretched soul is antagonizing him.

Who among those contesting for the position is beta than Tinubu is any leader quality. List the person n the qualities let us have a beta n see if I will not school your miserable to acceptance that whoever you list is grossly deficient when compared to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You find it hard to make a correct simple sentence, Gosh!!

No doubt you’re an agbero who was given a China phone by your scaly tongued master to come spam the mentions of Obidient persons
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by ajekpaks(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2022
really
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by OmoIjebuOde: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Igboland:

Look at this tout.

Because you have been promised to be incharge of tickets in one motor park thats why you are vomiting thrash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by franchasofficia: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
I don laugh throway for ground cheesy

Abeg who is this guy shocked cheesy
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by franchasofficia: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

Look at this tout.

Because you have been promised to be incharge of tickets in one motor park thats why you are vomiting thrash.
Hahahahaha shocked cheesy
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Kendo999: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Nah so buhari started,say no to emi lo kan.
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Eniitankorede: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

There are some bank staffs that worked with typewriters and did exceptionally well. Should we mow bring them back in these era of computers and expect them to perform well?

Our brain also weakens as our muscles weakens.

Tinubu has worked in hi-tech companies my friend. So that example does not add up. He has constantly been winning election and mentoring younger politicians with PHD like Ekiti Governor. He testified that Tinubu is intelligence and sagacity is ahead of him. What else do you need as evidence that his brain is tip top?
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by nkwuocha: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Person wey dey show more than 90% of parkinson's disease symptoms una dey campaign for cheesy cheesy

The man way don dey piss for body like this? grin
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu has worked in hi-tech companies my friend. So that example does not add up. He has constantly been winning election and mentoring younger politicians with PHD like Ekiti Governor. He testified that Tinubu is intelligence and sagacity is ahead of him. What else do you need as evidence that his brain is tip top?

He worked in hi-tech with which tools?
Will you compare someone that worked in hi-tech firm in 1980 and someone that's working in hi tech firm in 2022?

He has been winning elections and mentoring young people, does it make him physically and mentally fit for the job'?

Pep Guardiola of Manchester City has been winning trophies and mentoring young players does it make Pep to wear Jersey and enter football pitch to play against younger players?
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by EzeAnambra: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:
We don't need someone that want us to eat cassava and agbado in the military..That kind of brain is dead
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Eniitankorede: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

He worked in hi-tech with which tools?
Will you compare someone that worked in hi-tech firm in 1980 and someone that's working in hi tech firm in 2022?

He has been winning elections and mentoring young people, does it make him physically and mentally fit for the job'?

Pep Guardiola of Manchester City has been winning trophies and mentoring young players does it make Pep to wear Jersey and enter football pitch to play against younger players?

Obituary cannot match him in any area of human development, leadership, philanthropy, innovation, ingenuity etc. He is far ahead of Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obituary cannot match him in any area of human development, leadership, philanthropy, innovation, ingenuity etc. He is far ahead of Peter Obi.

There's no need responding to a fake account. Had it been your account was created 3 or 4years ago i would have respond to you. Its obvious you just created this account last month to ferment trouble.
Re: Tinubu Might Have Good Intentions, But He Shouldn't Challenge Nature. (video) by Eniitankorede: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

There's no need responding to a fake account. Had it been your account was created 3 or 4years ago i would have respond to you. Its obvious you just created this account last month to ferment trouble.

You think a machine is talking? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasun Yusuff- The Defeat Of APC Will Lead To The Political Death Of Politicians / I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu / Kwara Coalition For Peter Obi Begins Free Medical Outreach(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.