Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,122 members, 7,973,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? (424 Views)

How To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally Without Drugs, Without Side Effects / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by faceland: 5:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Please. what drugs can someone with hypertension buy over the counter without prescription?
Re: What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by izuch(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Paracetamol angry
Re: What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by phemsie(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2022
None...

Say NO to drug abiuse. Always get doctors prescription before buying any drugs. Besides hypertension is a very peculiar ailment.
Tread with caution

2 Likes

Re: What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by advanceDNA: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2022
faceland:
Please. what drugs can someone with hypertension buy over the counter without prescription?

What you are tryimg to do isnt good....

.... you need to go to the hospital first...a doctor will check you and determine what you need...it might just be that you need to rest...
And theyll put you on sleeping pills for a couple of days or week..

Even if you need hypertensive drugs..you cant just start any dose you like...many of these drugs comes in 3mg, 5mg or 10mg....u dont want to kill yourself by starting a dose more than your body requires or less than you need...a doctor will let you know if its 5mg or 10mg you need when they check you..

I know money is hard these days...but its best not to cut corners when it comes it your health, especially when it has to do with cardio

2 Likes

Re: What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by faceland: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

What you are tryimg to do isnt good....

.... you need to go to the hospital first...a doctor will check you and determine what you need...it might just be that you need to rest...
And theyll put you on sleeping pills for a couple of days or week..

Even if you need hypertensive drugs..you cant just start any dose you like...many of these drugs comes in 3mg, 5mg or 10mg....u dont want to kill yourself by starting a dose more than your body requires or less than you need...a doctor will let you know if its 5mg or 10mg you need when they check you..

I know money is hard these days...but its best not to cut corners when it comes it your health, especially when it has to do with cardio

Thanks for your concern. Your advice is "best practice" but for the sake of knowledge, I would have appreciated a suggestion (considering it's the internet).

The image below was what I got. Being semi educated, I can sort out what's best for me.

After work, I would commence self experimentation.

1 Share

Re: What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by faceland: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
izuch:
Paracetamol angry

Why did you suggest that brother?
Re: What Are Over The Counter Hypertension Drugs (without Prescription)? by faceland: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
phemsie:
None...

Say NO to drug abiuse. Always get doctors prescription before buying any drugs. Besides hypertension is a very peculiar ailment.
Tread with caution

I just have high blood pressure (high rate) since I was 12 but know it's time to control it. I am far from death and easily run 5km almost daily.

It's just partly over work. I would be careful and it's just an experiment, if I don't like it, I would drop it.

Don't worry and thanks for your ethical advice. I would have preferred an answer for educational purposes (since it's the internet and not 1999). Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She's Just 10years! This Is Unfair / Please Help. How Can A 21-year-old Stop Bedwetting? / The Golden Teacher: Psilocybe Cubensis Strain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.