Stats: 3,179,998 members, 7,909,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President (1006 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi's fan base has grown after an influential American doctor joined his campaign team.

Foreign Doctor Jeffrey Guterman announced on Twitter yesterday, July 3, that he is supporting Peter Obi in the upcoming presidential elections.

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman quickly became a trending topic on Twitter NG with the hashtag #JeffreyforObi. He has also hosted Twitter conversations to rally more support for the former Anambra state governor.

The American physician addressed Peter Obi as the future and asked how he could assist his political ambitions.

“I am overjoyed to be followed by @Peter Obi. You are the future, Mr. Obi. Please let me know how I can help,” he tweeted.

64-year-old Jeffrey is a retired mental health counsellor with a Ph.D. from Nova University in family He has also written over 125 publications, with his best-selling book, Mastering the Art of Solution-Focused Counseling, published by the American Counseling Association in 2006.

Many Nigerians have expressed their delight at this new development in the aftermath of Dr. Jeffrey's tweets. One tweeter asked the American Psychologist why he chose Nigeria as a topic of interest; the Doctor responded by explaining that he connects with many Nigerians on Twitter.

“Long story. I resonated to Nigerian people on Twitter and became Obidient,” he said.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/07/American-Doctor-Jeffery-Guterman-Endorses-Peter-Obi-For-President.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Fahdiga(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2022
It is now left for Nigerians to choose between a Peter Obi that is supported by millions of reasonable people worldwide and a Yekini Amoda Ogunlere that is supported by MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs. Nigerians the ball is in your court. There's huge difference between day and night.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by izuch(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by zionmde: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Those who know how government is supposed to look like are all supporting obi

Nobody from a developed country will ever advice Nigerians to vote either tinubu or atiku

We have a chance to put Nigeria in good spotlight. Vote a president who discourages corruption and bribery in every way. Why should we say we hate corruption and yet we are considering a men who bribed all the delegates to vote them in primaries. A.man who conspicuously brought in bullion vans during election to bribe electorates.

Aren't we ashamed at all?

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by derecho(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Long story short.
He became Obidient.

Who no like better thing?

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by omenka(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2022
These Pandora people are simply in the race to give Nigerians a very good reason to laugh. Kai. grin grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Moferere: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Is Gutter-man aware that Obi CANNOT win in the South, not to talk of the North?

Or he was not informed too?

Continue cry

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
These Pandora people are simply in the race to give Nigerians a very good reason to laugh. Kai. grin grin grin
You would rather prefer Nigerians vote an international thief like Tinubu over Obi but...

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2022

Comedy!

Can it go lower than this! American doctor endorsed a unknown, lightweight, Nigerian presidential aspirant in a dilapidated party grin

Wonders shall never end….

Now i believe it will go lower than this, American Uber and Door dash drivers still gonna endorse Peter Obi.

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by espn(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You would rather prefer Nigerians vote an international thief like Tinubu over Obi but...
So you want us to vote a local petty thief that sounds like bat when talking...
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2022
espn:
So you want us to vote a local petty thief that sounds like bat when talking...
You all have digged everywhere in search of what he stole but yet to find any till date, una still dey talk rubbish

Obi is the next president of Nigeria wether you like it or not

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by PresidObi: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Very good one,

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:

Sincerely!

Lots are comedians!

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Carlosdd: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is now left for Nigerians to choose between a Peter Obi that is supported by millions of reasonable people worldwide and a Yekini Amoda Ogunlere that is supported by MC Oluomo faction of NURTW thugs. Nigerians the ball is in your court. There's huge difference between day and night.

Since Obi declared and decamped to labor party we have come to realized that ipob no longer relevant Nnamdi Kanu case is a closed chapter that’s to tell a reasonable person that he belong to group of proscribed terrorist , all ipob and unknown gunmen online terrorist jettison the agitation and pitch their tent with Obi , proof me wrong with fact
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by espn(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You all have digged everywhere in search of what he stole but yet to find any till date, una still dey talk rubbish

Obi is the next president of Nigeria wether you like it or not
In your dreams...You think it's the noise you all make on social media...I just laugh you all...Please tell us where any of the other aspirants was convicted of any criminal offence...

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by omenka(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Not in the mood for a fight today. Please when the next American doctor endorses Pandora, y'all shouldn't forget to bring the news here for us to savour. cheesy

Kai, Iboes!? grin

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Carlosdd:

Since Obi declared and decamped to labor party we have come to realized that ipob no longer relevant Nnamdi Kanu case is a closed chapter that’s to tell a reasonable person that he belong to group of proscribed terrorist , all ipob and unknown gunmen online terrorist jettison the agitation and pitch their tent with Obi , proof me wrong with fact
Stop this IPob rubbish that has nothing to do with peter obi , 2022 general election is about liberating Nigerians from this wickedness of APC and supporters of thieves..
2023 is about kicking out the evil the APC has brought upon this great country and we won't relent till it's achieved ..

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by espn(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Carlosdd:

I now have the suspicion that the whole ENDSARS was a well orchestrated plan by some people to destabilise Nigeria before the election...So they can sell their candidate to some gullible people using the Youth sentiment to buy people to believe in their nonsense candidate.
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Yibo(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary still remain an IPOB project
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by emmanuelbrown26: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2022
omenka:
Ahhhhhh, guy u still dey alive so? I think say since 30k no dey drop again, u dun go under d bed. U no get shame at all, after 30k no drop again u still get strength dey talk got here.

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by gracealonev: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Gutterman.
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2022
espn:
In your dreams...You think it's the noise you all make on social media...I just laugh you all...Please tell us where any of the other aspirants was convicted of any criminal offence...
Is Tinubu not a thief?
Do you know how many times that Tinubu has been dragged to court over criminal activities ?

So you want Nigerians to vote him so that he will empty our national coffers abi?

I'm happy Nigerians are no longer sleeping like they used to , we are very much awake now and will not be deceived by this old thieves parading themselves as leaders

We will all get our PVC and show APCheat the way out of our political space in 2023 , insha Allah

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by emmanuelbrown26: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Well, daughter save your strength, I'm enjoying d show. We never tire to suffer, Dr. Leave us alone, we go see who go tire.
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by espn(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Is Tinubu not a thief?
Do you know how many times that Tinubu has been dragged to court over criminal activities ?

So you want Nigerians to vote him so that he will empty our national coffers abi?

I'm happy Nigerians are no longer sleeping like they used to , we are very much awake now and will not be deceived by this old thieves parading themselves as leaders

We will all get our PVC and show APCheat the way out of our political space in 2023 , insha Allah
Is Peter obi not a thief?

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Ofemmanu1: 7:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Gutterman supporting PotopotoMan?!

It is well.

heheh
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Comedy!

Can it go lower than this! American doctor endorsed a unknown, lightweight, Nigerian presidential aspirant in a dilapidated party grin

Wonders shall never end….

Now i believe it will go lower than this, American Uber and Door dash drivers still gonna endorse Peter Obi.

Lol it's funny the way we write things we don't believe even subconsciously.

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by ajekpaks(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2022
loo
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by Fahdiga(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Carlosdd:

Prove me wrong with facts that terrorists are supporting Peter Obi.

Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by 1Alex: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by IgOga(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Doctor that is unknown in US politics is now the endorsement grin

It will appeal to villagers in SE....I have seen yeye news excite them as far back as 2006
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by techWriter3: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: American Doctor, Jeffery Guterman Endorses Peter Obi For President by popez: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
There will be more international endorsements for Peter Obi in the coming weeks. APC/Buhari disappointed the whole world, and a lot of people thought they would salvage their image by fielding a credible candidate, but they messed up.

Peter Obi is the next President. Deep down we can all feel it. Our thieving politicians and their helpers can fight it as much as they can, but Peter is coming.

Vote right. Vote competence. Vote Okwute NAija!

If You Think Tinubu Is Better Than Obi Then Let’s Restructure This Country / 2023: ‘Who Bankrolled Your Statement?’, Dino Melaye Bombs Fani-kayode / I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient.