Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,877 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) (2878 Views)

American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Newslink(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2022
A female commuter has called out a yet-to-be identified man who s€xually hara§sed her while on a bus.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQpimeDZL8I

In a video the victim shared on social media, the ab¥ser can be seen handling her n%pple without her consent.

After having enough and ensuring she had evidence against the suspect, the obviously disgusted lady told the driver to park so she could alight, just as she called out her ab¥ser.

However, the man, in his shocking response, asked her while she waited so long before speaking out. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfn4OKjLOEB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Perfect description of most men.. pervertic dumbo.. grin
Watch how his fellow rape apologist will defend him...to be sincere most men are cold rapist..that man there if given the chance is gonna knock that lady out just to please his sexual urge ... undecided

Glad the lady exposed him.. shame.. undecided
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment for this.. undecided
Let's check out what the Dumbo rape apologist below me has to say...

Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2022
.However, the man, in his shocking response, asked her while she waited so long before speaking out.
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Were say why she no talk since, grin grin grin

baba wan extract milk from milk factory. Bastard
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Asianjollof007: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Some men sef
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Prokaryote: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
High time ladies go around with pepper spray against this set of human.
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Drillminded: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Perfect description of most men.. pervertic dumbo.. grin
Watch how his fellow rape apologist will defend him...to be sincere most men are cold rapist..that man there if given the chance is gonna knock that lady out just to please his sexual urge ... undecided

Glad the lady exposed him.. shame.. undecided
He should be sentenced to life imprisonment for this.. undecided
Let's check out what the Dumbo rape apologist below me has to say...
it was a mistake ... he was trying to gain his Balance after falling for her and in order not to hit his head on the hard bus floor he had to grab something fast ... it was not sexual in nature just that we africans have glorified those fatty lumps of flesh as something to be worshiped ...

Disclaimer ... I don't support any form of whatchamacallit! But likewise I don't give a flying *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Ferdinand back are you are guy or girl I need to check something.
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Doubleoh7: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
And all the hopeless idiot could mutter is "why you no talk since" grin grin. Like how does these guys derive sexual satisfaction from this kind of acts sef? Self control is really a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Any lady that hasn't been sexually harassed has not entered a public bus especially in Lagos

Perverts everywhere
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
it was a mistake ... he was trying to gain his Balance after falling for her and in order not to hit his head on the hard bus floor he had to grab something fast ... it was not sexual in nature just that we africans have glorified those fatty lumps of flesh as something to be worshiped ...

Disclaimer ... I don't support any form of whatchamacallit! But likewise I don't give a flying *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Ferdinand back are you are guy or girl I need to check something.
Who's Ferdinand? undecided
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Drillminded: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who's Ferdinand? undecided
you kid
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
you kid
Go work on that before you come here to embarrass yaself.. grin

Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lolz... omo!
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Drillminded: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go work on that before you come here to embarrass yaself.. grin
yes I have a small dick ... as long as I don't offer it to you , its not suppose to be your problem ... it not mine ... I am not a dick...well maybe I am sometimes and so are you all the time ...

Thanks for the publicity haha you want to body shame a mad man hahaha Ferdinand nice try .
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
yes I have a small dick ... as long as I don't offer it to you , its not suppose to be your problem ... it not mine ... I am not a dick...well maybe I am sometimes and so are you all the time ...

Thanks for the publicity haha you want to body shame a mad man hahaha Ferdinand nice try .
Next time don't try to troll me aiit.. undecided
I hate doing this...
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Drillminded: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Next time don't try to troll me aiit.. undecided
I hate doing this...
Ferdinand o Ferdinand you know I understand you ... you are my type.. you stubborn like fowl and I love to eat fowl, so I feel the vibe, it has no effect on me ... I have a small dick, I don't use it except to pee, already have all my kids running around and don't think I can be bodyshamed by another flawed human.

You know I know you are flawed ... you are fragmented and hence the reason for your erratic demeanor. I understand you kid. I know how you feel. grin but nice try tho. Better luck time ...

Ferdinand!
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by olatade(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wawelexy:
Were say why she no talk since, grin grin grin

baba wan extract milk from milk factory. Bastard

Probably a nutcase.
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
Ferdinand o Ferdinand you know I understand you ... you are my type.. you stubborn like fowl and I love to eat fowl, so I feel the vibe, it has no effect on me ... I have a small dick, I don't use it except to pee, already have all my kids running around and don't think I can be bodyshamed by another flawed human.

You know I know you are flawed ... you are fragmented and hence the reason for your erratic demeanor. I understand you kid. I know how you feel. grin but nice try tho. Better luck time ...

Ferdinand!
I never wanted to do this..stop trolling me..
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Drillminded: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I never wanted to do this..stop trolling me..
haha you sound like you are low-key begging . It turns me the fork ON!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

But seriously ... I hear you, I will stop trolling you today ...who knows what tomorrow might hold on this nairaland, you might just catch my attention like you always somehow end up doing ...

Ok I have had my fun with you and I am satisfied ... you are great sport kid. Now run off and play with the rest. Wink. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
haha you sound like you are low-key begging . It turns me the fork ON!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

But seriously ... I hear you, I will stop trolling you today ...who knows what tomorrow might hold on this nairaland, you might just catch my attention like you always somehow end up doing ...

Ok I have had my fun with you and I am satisfied ... you are great sport kid. Now run off and play with the rest. Wink. cool

Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Mercury12(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dangerous game to play. Keep your hands to yourself
Make everybody respect themselves abeg.

Oga boobsTouchman say Why u no talk since cheesy

Oga dem go teach u sense grin
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by wunderkindkayod(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Babara1994(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin This is a very funny comedy video grin
Lol
Baba said "Why you no talk since?" grin
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
The guy must be a member of Agbado People's Congress party, Iragbiji constituency shocked
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by Lightened: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Stupid man still asking foolish question
Re: Lady Confronts A Man Who Grab Her Breast During A Trip (Video) by revolt(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2022
All these girls abusing men na flat chest drm get o.... the ones wey get no dey comment .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Downpour Sweeps SUV With Occupant At Orile Agege Lagos State / What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? / Men Who Beat Up Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.