Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Divine Health And Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Health And Healing (421 Views)

His Word Brings Life And Healing - Joseph Prince / How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Health And Healing by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
DIVINE HEALTH AND HEALING

What is divine Health: Divine health is physical well being or sound health from God.

In the beginning, man was created with divine Health, God created man and breath into him and man became a living soul.
The breath of God is the life of God genesis 2:7.
Man was created to live without sickness like God, in other words, divine health is our heritage in God.

So if divine health is our heritage, why do man get afflicted with all manner of diseases and infection?

The fall of man from divine Health:
Sin (disobedience) cut man off from God and since God is the source of divine health and supernatural life, man was cut off from divine Health.

God's comman[/b]d : Genesis 2: 16 - 17

[b]Man's disobedience
: Genesis 3:6

The disconnection from God:
Genesis 3: 23 - 24

So the state of man after he sinned against God is that man is put under the Dominion of Satan, man lost divine Health to sin, he became vulnerable to sickness, disease and death.

THE REDEMPTION:

God in his infinity mercy , still missing his companionship with man found a way to reconcile us to himself.

Jesus Christ John 3:16

Jesus Christ is our gateway to divine health

All we have to do in order to continue to enjoy divine health is to reconcile with God through Jesus Christ.

Steps to reconcile with God:

1:Believe in Jesus Christ, that he died for you and for many and by his blood he redeemed us and bought us back from sin and Satan. Revelation 5:9

2: Accept Jesus as your lord and personal saviour.

3: Study , hear and meditate on the word of God written in the scripture.

4: live like Jesus Christ , follow his footsteps written in the book of mattew, mark , Luke and John in the new testament of the Bible.

Divine HEALING:
Divine healing means to be made whole ,healthy or to be cured by God.

1: first you need to understand that sickness is not from God, please read the following bible verses : Jeremiah 29:11, John 10:10

2:Devil is responsible for sickness and diseases Job 2:7, Luke 13:16.

3: Sickness is a spirit, Luke 13:10-11

It doesn't matter who you are, even though the devil has afflicted you, God is willing to heal you Matt 8:2-3

God is ready to forgive your sin and heal you psalm 103 1-3.

Receive your healing:
Pray with me , pray with faith and understanding

Oh Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the creator of heaven and the Earth i thank you , your word has made me to understand that the spiritual cannot interfere with the physical without blood sacrifices and that is why Jesus christ died on the cross for me. through his blood your power was released to heal me from every disease, sickness and oppression.
I believe your word in Isaiah 53:5 by his stripes i was healed, i receive my healing today in Jesus Name.
you are healed in Jesus name.

It doesn't matter what the illness is,
Cancer, hiv, barrenness, paralysis, high blood pressure, etc God can heal them all.

Do not believe the doctor's report over the word of God that says in Isaiah 53:5
By his stripes he healed us, Jesus is not going to heal you , he already did it, you just have to take your healing violently through faith.
where science stops God begins.

Health is already given to you , if you know that someone credited your bank account with #20,000, you don't pray to receive #20,000, you just go to the nearest ATM machine,use your atm card and withraw, in the same way God has healed you already, claim your healing with faith.
Resist that sickness tell him what the word of God said , ignore that pain, rebuke that voice in your head.
Walk in victory.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: The Doctrine Of Resurrection By Apostle Joshua Selman (audio) / There's Way Too Much BAD NEWS Out Here / Yes It's For Every Creature!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.