Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics (2485 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
the Labour Party presidential candidate has been advised by a number of his supporters to pick Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is a Nigerian economist and politician. He was a Senator and founder of Baze University Abuja and Baba-Ahmed University Kano (Awaiting License). He is the founder and Pro-chancellor of Baze University Abuja[1] where the Baze University Hospital which is said to be the biggest private hospital in Africa is domiciled.

Baba-Ahmed has a BSc and MSc in Economics from the University of Maiduguri in Borno State.[4] He worked in the security Printing and Minting, Lagos before entering politics.[5]

In 2006, while a Federal representative, he earned the title of Doctor of Philosophy when he completed his PhD studies at the University of Westminster

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1478068-2023-peter-obi-urged-pick-yusuf-datti-baba-ahmed-running-mate/

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by festacman(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hakeem Baba-Ahmed's brother? Well, you never know. It might turn out right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by bigpicture001: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na. Them thief fort printing and minting that year .. omoh those ones thieve pass governor oo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by GuyWise101(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It will make sense ooooo.

Nigeria needs intelligent young blooded people to take this nation out of the quagmire it is currently in.

I believe President Peter Obi will work hand in hand with the young intelligent youths in Nigeria.

Just imagine where the minister of Finance is 35yrs

The minister of information is 42yrs.

The minister of agriculture is 37yrs.

The minister of this and that is not going to be above 50yrs and then tell me why Nigeria wouldn't work as a country.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Larrysung(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hnmmm.. quite interesting.

Let me go run some research on him.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Totilopussylick(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by majole: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Excellent combination and a NEW NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Idiko1: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
the Labour Party presidential candidate has been advised by a number of his supporters to pick Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed as his running mate ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is a Nigerian economist and politician. He was a Senator and founder of Baze University Abuja and Baba-Ahmed University Kano (Awaiting License). He is the founder and Pro-chancellor of Baze University Abuja[1] where the Baze University Hospital which is said to be the biggest private hospital in Africa is domiciled.

Baba-Ahmed has a BSc and MSc in Economics from the University of Maiduguri in Borno State. He worked in the security Printing and Minting, Lagos before entering politics.

In 2006, while a Federal representative, he earned the title of Doctor of Philosophy when he completed his PhD studies at the University of Westminster

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1478068-2023-peter-obi-urged-pick-yusuf-datti-baba-ahmed-running-mate/

The bolded indicated the so-called Baba-Ahmed is a product of Nigerian brigade of thieves and a bona fide member too.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by System202: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin some one that can't win his polling unit, clueless

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Balkan(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
what is wrong with this Hausa people? cant they present Hausa for an elective post.
The Hausa people have been emasculated. They are really slaves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by TimFisher2: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
undecided

Fantastic

I support him wholeheartedly

I want a Northerner with an impeccable character that can consolidate on Peter Obi's values and morals

When I see Obama, I used to think when will Nigeria be like this

I see Nigeria becoming like USA with good qualified, vibrant and educated President and Vice where other nations will start to respect us

Insha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by OkutaNla: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
No need. Doyin Okupe would do just fine as VP to Peteru Obi. According to one of his staunchest supporters, Ibo people have nothing in common with Northerners. So no point disguising.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by SmartPolician: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Idiko1:

The bolded indicated the so-called Baba-Ahmed is a product of Nigerian brigade of thieves and a bona fide member too.

It will be hard to get rich Nigerians who made money without stealing from the system because the entire Nigerian system is structured to kill growth and Innovation. That means that you must buck the system to make money.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by iCauseTrouble: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Atiku your unifier and Tinubu your helper are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while his supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Sukersoc: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just checked him out. Not a bad pick if you ask me. He seems to preach some of the principles peter obi stands for. Although I can bet he's not without blemish as far as the northern oligarchy is concerned, but neither is kwankwaso. This guy will compliment po far more, and will likely draw young educated Northern voters.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by SmartPolician: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Balkan:
what is wrong with this Hausa people? cant they present Hausa for an elective post.
The Hausa people have been emasculated. They are really slaves

Stop crying more than the bereaved!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by GoooodHardDick: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
That young Man would definitely make a good VP! He looks so vice presidential!

I just don't know Why some people have decided to suffer! How can a sane person choose Tinubu and Atiku over Obi? Nigerians wake up! You might never see someone like Obi again. This is the only chance we have now to remove this Old Men and get our country working again!!!!!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by naijakissleave(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
shocked
This guy is a No No for me.
His personality will ruined Peter Obi shining light. Ask people who knows this guy.
Dey no match ... Peter Obi should look for another Northerner PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They should reach out to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to assist in recommending someone for him
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Laggafin: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Woooooow
. This would be a classic combo and a knock out .. I can't wait
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Mstick: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mischievous BATs

grin
OkutaNla:
No need. Doyin Okupe would do just fine as VP to Peteru Obi. According to one of his staunchest supporters, Ibo people have nothing in common with Northerners. So no point disguising.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by DWickedLandLord: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Idiko1:

Don't paint the guy without knowing his story. That's not cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by moufan: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm very sure peter obi will not win a single state in the presidential election,it will be a miracle if he wins a single local government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by DWickedLandLord: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkutaNla:

Na only you get case abi..
No one could possibly dig up anything questionable said by your side
The side of saints n lovers
Hence why you're comfortable being a finger pointer

My own is if you like sai baba 2031

You didn't want to listen 2015/2019.
You surely don't have to listen now
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is what Nigeria needs

Not all this old cargos wearing agbada
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by DWickedLandLord: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
moufan:
I'm very sure peter obi will not win a single state in the presidential election,it will be a miracle if he wins a single local government

Put money up. No by mouth
Mouth has no consequences
Dollar or Naira any amount you're comfortable with

I have WhatsApp messenger fb ig zelle cash app wu mg
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by Misterdhee1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Fantastic

I support him wholeheartedly

I want a Northerner with an impeccable character that can consolidate on Peter Obi's values and morals

When I see Obama, I used to think when will Nigeria be like this

I see Nigeria becoming like USA with good qualified, vibrant and educated President and Vice where other nations will start to respect us

Insha Allah!
Obi that lies barefacedly in the same line with values and morals? Hehee
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Urged To Pick Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed As Running Mate- Pics by ThatFairGuy1: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
, The promoter of Gregory Pandora criminal Obi. shocked
OkutaNla:

(1) (Reply)

As APC Begins Campaign Tomorrow 120 NAF Jets With Armed Officers Arrives Abuja / GEJ Joins The SE/SS Bigwigs Who Are Opposed To Obi's Ambition / Fear Who No Fear Wike - Tinubu Will Get At Least 25% In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.