Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage (726 Views)

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by kyber(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Look at what a Twitter user posted

Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by Jeon(f): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
The s.ex to.y industry is taking our women from us

Why do you care?

You Men said "you're all good without women".

modified
Hey NL, stop editing my comments! angry

3 Likes

Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na you choose the type of woman that resorts to the toys.

Some women will never use the toys. But you will not go for those women because they are not slay queens.

2 Likes

Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
What about Cucumber
Cucumber has done a lot of damages to married Couples.

I think, Nigeria should stop producing Cucumber, so that married Women will concentrate on their Husbands undecided
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by NobleSeed(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
them say find better virgin marry you say no,na who get 101 body counts dey hungry you grin
kitten way bus conductor, trailer drivers, Yahoo boys don maga na him she carry come give you and still come add toys join cheesy
This one loud gan
Enyoy boss
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by Zonefree(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jeon:
The s.ex to.y industry is taking our women from us

Why do you care?

You Men said "you're all good without women".

modified
Hey NL, stop editing my comments! angry
I've never read a reasonable post from this moniker!
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by Zonefree(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
What about Cucumber
Cucumber has done a lot of damages to married Couples.

I think, Nigeria should stop producing Cucumber, so that married Women will concentrate on their Husbands undecided
Can cucumber suck breast or give doggy style?
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Can cucumber suck breast or give doggy style?
They suck their breast by themselves, they also use hand to squeeze the hell out their breast while Cucumber is busy servicing their canal desires. Some of these ladies see Cucumber as their boyfriend.

Ask nairaland feminists how they enjoy their sex gadgets undecided
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by Zonefree(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
They suck their breast by themselves, they also use hand to squeeze the hell out their breast while Cucumber is busy servicing their canal desires. Some of these ladies see Cucumber as their boyfriend.

Ask nairaland feminists how they enjoy their sex gadgets undecided
Please can you help me recommend any Nairaland feminist to ask? Thanks
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ok
Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by iCauseTrouble: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Atiku your unifier and Tinubu your helper are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while his supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: intimacy gadget Spoilt My Marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Atiku your unifier and Tinubu your helper are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while his supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?
Alimosho LGA as a whole, boys dey break restaurant na dey carry food, dem go first eat cooked ones. Dem dey carry raw food and anything that fit lay hands on. Na people wey dey shout my turn my turn

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say To An 11 Yr Old Boy That Ran Away From Home / Enjoy Life At Its Cleanest With The New Oraimo Vacuum Cleaner Series / What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.