Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Wrong Audience? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Audience? (97 Views)

Generate Sales On Social Media And Grow Your Audience Level / Download FB Audience Blaster Software For Your Facebook Campaign / Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Audience? by solocube: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just today alone, I've gotten so many messages from MTN about some cool data offer, but have been dismissing it,Infact some without even going through it.

You know why?

MTN doesn't currently give a cool browsing experience like Airtel does… The network seems to be weaker in my area compared to Airtel.

And so no matter the fool offer I get, it doesn't get my attention simply because of the network ish.

That tells me something, No matter how cool you offer/product is, if marketed to the wrong audience, it'll only suck…There's no two ways about that. Hence, the reason why you need to position your offer before the right audience.

And something related to that is this, learn to take some time to ask yourself why some things easily gets your attention.

Perhaps,while scrolling through your feeds, you suddenly see something that made you pause…

Take some time to understand "why it got your attention" , ask what it is to learn from it…

Doing this alone will get your brain configured to understand Marketing all the more which in turn will bring you more sales.

Aurevoir.

Solomon Opeyemi
+2348164870942
Direct Response Copywriter

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Best SEO Company In Delhi / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.