Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics (3515 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by anonymuz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:

Maybe. But the op is trying to hard to come off as an alpha. He could have just ghosted her. Blocked her number.

All this to make a point that he's not like 'other men'. Kinda pathetic.

And he doesn't take his time to respond. He's so anxious to respond to her messages.

Simp trademark
yes...that guy na fake alpha
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by joeking2222: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
wumi2017:
This my gender dey disgrace person atimes undecided
Lolsssss........las las, the person might not even be Ur Gender. The Werey fit dey disguise nah!!!!

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Danmboss(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
Reported and blocked.

Because she refused video call, though the voice note she sent was female.

Fit be OGs when dey near by dey set traps for me
forget na alaye wan run you local, I observe the chat and the signs of spotting them are there.
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Danmboss:
forget na alaye wan run you local, I observe the chat and the signs of spotting them are there.
grin grin grin grin
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Ikea81: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ode dey chat working boy dey feel cool
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by FahBuLous: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
So make we fry beans?
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:59am On Jul 06, 2022
chatinent:

That apart self, see the picture of the socalled girl he is seeing as a trophy. A small girl.

A girl wey you suppose tutor to become a woman of virtue, you are shamelessly asking her for s*x.

How much is your respect sold in black market!
Chatinent... grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? / He Died Thinking It Was A Joke. See Video / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Breaks Saudi Arabian Law...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.