Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. (418 Views)

Warning! Graphic Content. Rash On Penis Head / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Careente7(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Medical personnel’s,for two months I’ve had rash all over my body.It first started on my lap then it spread all over my body.I’ve taken antibiotics,to no avail.Last week I was on a five days medication through injecting but It still didn’t work.HELP.
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by 07kjb: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
U have a 3rd level of HIV.. no sorry bro

We that are keeping our dick one place ain't fools
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Careente7(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
07kjb:
U have a 3rd level of HIV.. no sorry bro

We that are keeping our dick one place ain't fools
Hello,mr man,woman or tranny!what makes you think I Bleep around?By the way are you a medic?”No” I guess is your answer.This just can’t be H.I.V.
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Omihanifa: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Careente7:
Medical personnel’s,for two months I’ve had rash all over my body.It first started on my lap then it spread all over my body.I’ve taken antibiotics,to no avail.Last week I was on a five days medication through injecting but It still didn’t work.HELP.

Post the picture make we see and advice. But no vex o shey you dey fork girls raw ni
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Careente7(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Omihanifa post=114454006]

Post the picture make we see and advice. But no vex o shey you dey fork girls raw ni
I’m not a Bleep boy.i don’t have means to take picture
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Careente7(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omihanifa:

Don’t know when last I had sex
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Omihanifa: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Careente7:

Don’t know when last I had sex

Nah so everybody dey talk. Anyways check your environment and what you consume.
The rashes may be as a result of water you use in bathing, cream you use, mattress you sleep on. But most importantly try and visit a lab for test.
Re: Help!”rash On Every Part Of My Body”. by Careente7(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omihanifa:

Nah so everybody dey talk. Anyways check your environment and what you consume.
The rashes may be as a result of water you use in bathing, cream you use, mattress you sleep on. But most importantly try and visit a lab for test.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Shrooms And Lsd In Bulk Guys,reply If Interested / My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please / Fruits For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.