Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why African Couples Are Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why African Couples Are Not Romantic (506 Views)

This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why African Couples Are Not Romantic by balmingilead: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
1. Many couples hardly kiss and they only hug each other when they receive good news. �����
2. The husband only puts food in his wife's mouth only when she is terminally ill and cant feed herself. �����
3. If you see a man opening car door for his wife means the door is faulty, we all know this one... We been dey talk am like joke but na true �����
4. The only thing that makes an african man touch his wife's neck is when she complains of fever. He wont touch it again till the next fever. ��‍♂️ ����
5. The only time he can carry his wife on his arms is when she is in labour. ���
6. if you see them seated outside at night, dont think they are romantic. They are only waiting for the smell of insecticide to vanish. ��‍♀️��‍♂️
7. Many wives buy gifts for their husbands only when they are hospitalized.��‍♂️��‍♀️
8. The only time they race together is when there is danger and everyone is running.���‍♀️��‍♂️�
9. The only time they go for evening stroll is when they want to go and lay a complain to the parents of the person that beat their child or got their daughter pregnant.���‍♀️��‍♂️��‍♀️
10. The only time they bath together is when both are late for work. ����‍♀️��
11. the only time a wife looks closely to her husband's eyes is when he complains of dirt in his eyes.��‍♀️�‍� ��‍♂️
In short in Africa, many marriages are just for sleeping and waking up, raising kids and ageing together till death comes.
But it's not supposed to be so, Let's change for better, change begins with you..... Don't wait until you see someone do it before you start doing it, do what needed to be done so you go enjoy your marriage.
Dear future wifey, be ready oo! Cus me I'm ready, I go finish you with romance! �
Thankiu

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

1 Like

Re: Why African Couples Are Not Romantic by adefitim(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Money is the priority
Re: Why African Couples Are Not Romantic by johnkey: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even while taking the stroll, the husband will be in the front while the wife will be at the back not too close to the man
Re: Why African Couples Are Not Romantic by Jeromejnr(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is there no balm in Gilead?
Re: Why African Couples Are Not Romantic by monnel45: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
it starts with this generation, not for the oldies again,there own time has passed.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Make Love To Me Xxl / What Is The Meaning Of "She Was Nice"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.