Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me (716 Views)

How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
Please if you reside in uk can you please verify if this site is genuine
http://www.stocksourcing.com/products/electrical/

@justwise pls contribute

Needed to get fairly used and returned laptops at good prices in the UK

You can equally recommend other good sites.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by glowithdan(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
What do you want to know about the website? Maybe I can help, since I'm into exportation of such to Nigeria too!!
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2011
@glowithdan,
just wanted to know how genuine are they if purchasing from them , also need some one to inspect the used laptops be shipping to nigeria.
can you help? also if you have other websites with cheap buy that would have good resale value in nigeria.
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by glowithdan(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2011
@whatalife: I can't still understand what actually you want, and don't want to sound funny or rude. I'm a Nigerian, came here as a student, and now does contracts jobs coupled with my personal business-Cars, Buses, LCD, PLASMA, MOBILE PHONES, LAPTOPS, and PRINTING MACHINES,

To be frank with you, people in the UK here are busier than Nigerians, and every time counts in everything you do.
I will be sure of the angle you are coming from if you can answer these questions!!

1, Do you want someone that can only confirm this address and the genuineness of this business? YES there are! And have spoken with them confidentially too
2, Do you want someone that can only go there and check the goods before delivery to Nigeria?
3, Have you thought about shipping?
4, Do you need a business partner?
5, If you need only help on this business

Personally speaking, I have other places where I get mine- just like the "Alaba Int'l kind of market" in London, but won't mind taking my time off to check these goods for you (that is if your chose to do it alone)

Take your time, and think about these questions!!

Cheers!!
Re: If You Reside In Uk Can You Please Verify This Website For Me by whatalife: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2011
@glowithdan,
you have answered some of my questions, yes i would need a business partner over there who will inspect goods from your end.
can you email me : catfishnigeria@yahoo.com so that we can take it from there.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Car Hire Service Business / I Need Help On Starting A Standard Saloon / A Big Congrats To Gej For Presenting The 2012 Budget This Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.