Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,557 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election (16503 Views)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / RCCG Denies Letter To Fayose Recognising Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Frankreporters(m): 1:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of the former Governor of Ekiti State has revealed that Honourable Deji Ogunsakin ran away with 35 million naira on election day.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDFft6SCdzU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by PlayerMeji: 3:46am On Jul 06, 2022
So he is the new NEWSBREAKER now?

What happened to Reno Omokri, this used to be his job?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jul 06, 2022
So funds needed for Ado local government in am election was 35 million. How much would be needed for a Ekiti in total?
How will you transport such money?

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by imperial123: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Johnkay01: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2022

I think the issue of mouth diarrhea I initially thought was Fayose problem is a family disease

29 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by BadNews: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by adioolayi(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2022
You can all see that Vote buying na "Norm" across party lines

Na political parties with failed implementation strategy dey shout after losing.

All Politicians are same!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by WarriAproko: 5:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Thats good cashout. Money to buy votes

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by greenie77: 5:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Dishonourable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Formularcr7: 5:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Be careful man
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Arinze624: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Many atimes I Wonda what Nigerians want, I mean it's been a long time We'ALL been seeking for the right Leader.
Why not vote Peter Obi, let's collectively acquire our desires of a better & qreat Nigeria.
The only Reason i support H.E Peter obi is because he is simply the best among the candidates aspiring, and he so much believe in Education.
NB-: we don't need a nuclear power to destroy Nigeria, a bad educational system is enough to destroy any strong economy, that is why westerners invest more on education.
Tankio

8 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Naija4love(m): 5:11am On Jul 06, 2022
angry this guys need to be arrested, is there supposed to be money on Election Day normally, the money is for what buy voting.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Ulunne777(f): 5:12am On Jul 06, 2022
We coukdnt care less sir.

Kuje Prison break is a ploy to get Yahoo tailor/Nigeria's Jack Bauer outta prison.

Gullible southern youths should continue fighting themselves while the North schemes.

Tell Kwankwaso we will not vote the North because Of Banditry,Fulani Herdsmen,Bokoharam,ISWAP,Kwankwasiyya touts.etc

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Mumusaphire: 5:13am On Jul 06, 2022
35m. Hmmmmmmmm. But this fayose brother sabi run mouth well oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Oxala: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2022
All this Fayose brother dem no just get shame

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by okoroemeka(m): 5:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Frankreporters:
Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of the former Governor of Ekiti State has revealed that Honourable Deji Ogunsakin ran away with 35 million naira on election day.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDFft6SCdzU
what are they using such money on election day if not to buy votes, nigeria electoral process is for the highest bidder from party primaries, purchasing of form to voting,that is what Peter obi wanted to change,rascality and impunity is now a common thing such that delegates display on social media the dollars splashed on them by the apc and pdp candidates,this is time for us to stand together and say no to selling our conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by AntiChristian: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Just 35M only?

Barawo everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by DropsMic(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Nbote(m): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
We coukdnt care less sir.

Kuje Prison break is a ploy to get Yahoo tailor/Nigeria's Jack Bauer outta prison.

Gullible southern youths should continue fighting themselves while the North schemes.

Tell Kwankwaso we will not vote the North because Of Banditry,Fulani Herdsmen,Bokoharam,ISWAP,Kwankwasiyya touts.etc

Na only U get sense for this whole platform sir..

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by vicfajeze: 5:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Mynd44:
So funds needed for Ado local government in am election was 35 million. How much would be needed for a Ekiti in total?
use Abba Kyari method
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by odoemenacelevian(m): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2022
He is the New taker..
Corrupt politicians everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by DKM123: 5:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Severe Stockholm Syndrome plus
Mumuism.. This old thieves sha know y'll can't do sheet and will still vote for them cos una Mumu dey on steroids, so they will keep giving y'll the middle fingers and still go on to win thier elections cos una no too get sense laidat. Smh

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Echoban: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Arinze624:
Many atimes I Wonda what Nigerians want, I mean it's been a long time We'ALL been seeking for the right Leader.
Why not vote Peter Obi, let's collectively acquire our desires of a better & qreat Nigeria.
The only Reason i support H.E Peter obi is because he is simply the best among the candidates aspiring, and he so much believe in Education.
NB-: we don't need a nuclear power to destroy Nigeria, a bad educational system is enough to destroy any strong economy, that is why westerners invest more on education.
Tankio

So it's only P.obi that has educational solution. Abeg rest.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Traplord09: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2022
author=Naija4love post=114462999] angry this guys need to be arrested, is there supposed to be money on Election Day normally, the money is for what buy voting. [/quote]

Who we do the master job... ..
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by AgentGoat: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Mynd44:

My brother you think say na small money dey waka for election matter?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by immortalmortal: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Sue him na. Which one is "money meant for election"? E dey work for inec?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by pacespot(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Stealing has become fashionable in this country
Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by Gbadespet(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Arinze624:
Tankio

People just dey clamour for Peter Obi,
Bro just try and convince me to vote for him and don't mention age coz that what lead to installating yeye Bello and Kogi state life never remain the same. I'm waiting for your reply,tell me how he (Obi) stand exceptional among the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election by pol23: 6:56am On Jul 06, 2022
First, what was the essence of this big cash on Election day?
Secondly, the so-called honorable runaway with money….. What’s honorable about a thief?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents / PanamaPapers Exposes Enrico Monfrini, Nigerian Public Officers May Be Prosecuted / Nigerians Reject Immunity For Senate President, Speaker, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.