Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. (939 Views)

APC Score Card: Can Anybody Debunk This [see Photo] / Ogun Residents Mount Roadblock, Vow To Stop Killer Herdsmen / Herdsmen Chase Ogun Residents To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by conductor60000: 4:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Cos I don't think this is possible. It's not possible. 700m is not even possible as well even for a Tinubu follower like the Eleyi of Ogun who is the governor there.

Someone should debunk this and tell us the real price.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Biafranodogwu55: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2022
E no even reach 500m
Mad ppl everywhere
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Obidient4life2: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian politicians are extremely evil
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Karemarealty288(m): 4:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Billions kee

Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by youngbabaj(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Not 7billion
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by haffaze777(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
I heard the same thing too and eleyi has not debunk it.
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2022
lol
show me your friend.... blah blah blah

what do you expect from a product of a Useless smelly rotten teeth Agbado eating scumbag Drugnibu.
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Moh247: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
So we should believe him because he is the state commissioner for works or finance

Someone would just wake up to push a narrative and people won't even question the authenticity of the claim
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Won tun ti de with their numerous lies

The guy could have posted proofs to support this?
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
lol
show me your friend.... blah blah blah

what do you expect from a product of a Useless smelly rotten teeth Agbado eating scumbag Drugnibu.

Stop jumping from one thread to another if you don't have details about the news

Is Gov Dapo Abiodun in the same camp with Tinubu?

Try and get your facts right before dropping your emotional ranting
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:
I heard the same thing too and eleyi has not debunk it.

Is that amount even logical.. DA should just allow them to be swallowing their own lies
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
So we should believe him because he is the state commissioner for works or finance

Someone would just wake up to push a narrative and people won't even question the authenticity of the claim

Some Nigerians have stopped reason logically...
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by haffaze777(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Is that amount even logical.. DA should just allow them to be swallowing their own lies

It's not logical though but Eleyi is capable of anythinggrin
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:

It's not logical though but Eleyi is capable of anythinggrin

Na the Pdp goons go dey behind that false alarm.

Meanwhile, have Pdp settled their primary governorship palava in the state?

Who is representing the party, Ladi or Sowunmi?
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Stop jumping from one thread to another if you don't have details about the news

Is Gov Dapo Abiodun in the same camp with Tinubu?

Try and get your facts right before dropping your emotional ranting
yes he is

1 Like

Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

looters should be exposed.
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 7:19am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
yes he is

And he was referred to Eleyi by Gov Fayemi?

You see the reason why should stop jumping from thread to thread.

Relax and think
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Moh247: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
looters should be exposed.

Same way we are exposing your constant false accusation, attack on people's family and blackmail on Nairaland to Seun and Mynd44
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Same way we are exposing your constant false accusation, attack on people's family and blackmail on Nairaland to Seun and Mynd44
why do you hate me so much?
cc
lalasticlala Seun mynd44
wrong accusation
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Moh247: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
why do you hate me so much?
cc
lalasticlala Seun mynd44
wrong accusation

We shall see if Seun won't see your I.P and type of browser with other meta date you have been using to constituite nuisance here

We shall really see .. just know that your fraud ends soon
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

We shall see if Seun won't see your I.P and type of browser with other meta date you have been using to constituite nuisance here

We shall really see .. just know that your fraud ends soon

fraud?
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
wrong accusation

1 Like

Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by haffaze777(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Na the Pdp goons go dey behind that false alarm.

Meanwhile, have Pdp settled their primary governorship palava in the state?

Who is representing the party, Ladi or Sowunmi?

PDP is dead and buried in Ogun state
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by helinues: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2022
haffaze777:

PDP is dead and buried in Ogun state

Na their akara me dey interested to chop

grin
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by dominique(f): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2022
It wouldn't shock me if true, that eleyi has proven time after time that not only is he incompetent, he also a crook
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by kponkedenge(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian politicians should be moving straight to jail after their tenure in office because their corruption is just too much.

The sad thing is that you'd still see people whose future have been sold by same politicians supporting them.
Re: I Need Ogun Residents To Quickly Debunk This. by Olaoluwa122: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
conductor60000:
Cos I don't think this is possible. It's not possible. 700m is not even possible as well even for a Tinubu follower like the Eleyi of Ogun who is the governor there.

Someone should debunk this and tell us the real price.
This thing no worth 100milli una just dey call money anyhow... cry

(1) (Reply)

More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled / In 2020, A Woman Predicted that Obi & Datti will emerge under one condition / FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.