Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,427 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan (26727 Views)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Antoeni(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
He Should Be in His Girlfriend’s Place in Molete
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Okunga: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
I pray for his safe return to his family.

If only you know how devastating this feels to wait for someone close to you to return from their trip after days of no communications, you’d pray for his return rather than mocking a region for amusement or whatever your stupid reasons are.

Shalom to you all
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Arysexy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
May God save his head from miners
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by juman(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maybe accident.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by sonnie10: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
Check him girlfriend house

Hmm! How you take know things?
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by DrAkpamudehe: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
They should look for his head instead. Him Afonja brosses go done mine am
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Tinubuagbado: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
They've mined his skull.

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by kingthreat(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rutheby:
Each region in Nigeria are known for different matter.
Kidnapping and ritual - West
Unknown gun men - East
Terrorism/banditry invasion - North
Scammers - South
cry
The Nigeria of our dream isn't close yet.
I hope this man is found in peace.

Correction, for East is Unknown Gunmen, Mkuprummiri, Kidnappers, Cultism, Child Kidnapping and Baby factories.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Kajaard: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
I know this thread will be hot cheesy
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Draslo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
OVB123:
I smile ritualist. You know yoruba and ....... They are like amala and ewedu. God grant him safe return.
These are the people who want us to vote PO
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Kingxchange44: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Make dem check well, maybe dem don pick am call am escaped inmate, na their way.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by mctech(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
May he be found safe.

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Draslo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Rutheby:
Each region in Nigeria are known for different matter.
Kidnapping and ritual - West
Unknown gun men - East
Terrorism/banditry invasion - North
Scammers - South
cry
The Nigeria of our dream isn't close yet.
I hope this man is found in peace.

If it was an early teenager between 13 and 15 that posted this, I would have overlooked it. Shame on you
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by JudasNaKarrot: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
I hope they find him because this country has gone to the dogs.
Let him be found and also with his head intact. This is our prayers.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by pacespot(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hope he returns soon
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by NaijaCover(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
@

Do You Sell Bulk Airtel Airtime
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Oduskid111: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114480147:

Who Please?
the man missing
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by NaijaCover(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oduskid111:
the man missing

Where Do You Saw the man?
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Oduskid111: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114480595:

Where Do You Saw the man?
Agiliti mile 12 at lagos state
am really serious

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by nkemoma(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
May they not have mined his skull
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Hezmatosky: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
That's how our friend left oregun to Ibadan for a wedding and never came back till today.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Everybody in Nigeria needs to get a body tracker, a small pin that can be attached to your boxers, pant, shirt etc. The first 24 hours is always crucial when someone goes missing. The police are useless hence if you can help them with a 1km radius of where the person was last seen, they have better tool to work with. Give someone close to you access to that data so that if you ever went missing, they can share the data with the authorities.

Nigeria is not going to get safer, so do the needful and start thinking about prevention before cure. That your phone is not just for looking at memes and bobrisky, it can also save your life if you allow it to track your location and patterns.

Finally, it will not kill you to learn self defense. Having a stunt gun, pepper spray, pocket knife can often be enough deterrent to chase away kidnappers, if you're going to go down might as well go down swinging.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Banbanna(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
I just hope he's found hale and hearty by God's grace. That man is of the same age as I.
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by NaijaCover(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oduskid111:
Agiliti mile 12 at lagos state

am really serious

When was the man found?
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
so far its ibadan, his skull no longer intact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Gang, Awawa Boys, Back In Agege. Residents Cry Out / Police Arraign Dismissed Officers Over Murder Of 20-year Old (Photo) / Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.