Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,138 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) (1473 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Penguin2: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
In an interview on Arise TV, Mahdi Shehu accused former president Olusegun Obasanjo and northern elder statesman Prof Ango Abdullahi of pursuing selfish interest by promoting Peter Obi in the North. He argues that Peter Obi has not done enough to merit the votes of northerners.

My takeaway from this is hearing that influential men like Obasanjo and Ango Abdullahi, and many more, are supporting and promoting Peter Obi while some misguided elements are trying so hard to paint Peter Obi as an ethnic project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxlFO-Rnsw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Mumusaphire: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Be obidient. Stop listen to fake people tarnishing obi name. They all know is the best candidate. Let stop tribalism to chose who will rule us. What is yoruba achievement to masses of yoruba when obj was president? What is achievement of Niger delta when goodluck was president? What is achievement of north now that buhari is d president? They only enriching themselves and disuniting us civilians for their own selfish. I will never say obi is saint, as people campaigned for buhari as a saint, but rather, will let u know his d best candidate. Omo oduduwa tooooto ni mi oooo. Seun osewa, credit my account na as first to comment due to lack of employment because if there is job, I won't be dragging ftc.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by helinues: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
So taking pictures with OBJ is now a promotion?

Are other top Presidential candidates still not going to meet with Obasanjo.

Obi's supporters should stop deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

e pain am ooo
how far cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Obidient4life2: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
OBJ is Obidient, Buhari is Obidient, INEC chairman is Obidient, Osibanjo is Obidient even Boris Johnson is Obidient
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by helinues: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
e pain am ooo
how far cheesy

What's your definition of pain?

Can you read and comprehend?
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by helinues: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:
OBJ is Obidient, Buhari is Obidient, INEC chairman is Obidient, Osibanjo is Obidient even Boris Johnson is Obidient

There is different between Obidient and president

Dient and Dent
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Obidient4life2: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

There is different between Obidient and president

Dient and Dent

Who is this one? Abeg shift make I see road. Does this look like Agbado and Cassava discussion to you?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Watched this guy's interview yesterday on arise TV. Believe me obi nor de go anywhere
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

My takeaway from this is hearing that influential men like Obasanjo and Ango Abdullahi, and many more, are supporting and promoting Peter Obi while some misguided elements are trying so hard to paint Peter Obi as an ethnic project.

Try to watch the interview
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Deborah98(f): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
The north are so selfish and backwards in reasoning. Which one is he has done nothing to merit it? People that have done something to merit it how far with them and their lives? The mistake Lugard or whoever it is made was merging us with these people. You'll think they're with you for where. Very anyhow set of people. I just tire for them. Let them keep the presidency with them while we see who cries and laughs most.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Xbobtage: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you OBj
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by tuborme: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Ethnic bigot. Listened to the guy. His reason why Obi should not be president is because he is Igbo. How the north will not trust an Igbo president. That Igbos built over 4,980 churches in Kano. Even when the presenter asked him if only Igbos are Christians…. He kept mum. Stressing El-Rufai’s propagandas that has been long debunked about Obi ordering northerners out of Anambra as a governor. How Obi’s son that lives in the UK was standing on the Nigerian flag in Germany (also debunked). When asked about Buhari’s support for Boko Haram before his presidency… he kept Mum.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by helinues: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

You shouldn't be found here in the first place, this is not Agbado and cassava thread.

Do you think that mods are your errand boys? Give them some respect pls.

Come join the Obedient clique so life will be better for Nigerians.

Together a new Nigeria is possible.

When you could have uprooted my comments on this thread.

Oya do the justification now
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by sukar886: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=114465194]So taking pictures with OBJ is now a promotion?

Obi's supporters should stop deceiving themselves [/quour
Ur eyes go soon open
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by ItsTutsi(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2022
I know the news and social media will twist what he said even tho I haven't watched it.. What was the actually fact?
LOLSeeComment:

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by lonecatt(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Who doesn't like good thing
obedience is better than sacrifice
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Penguin2: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

And what will happen?

I will realize that Obasanjo and Ango Abdullahi were not accused of promoting Obi in the north?
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I know the news and social media will twist what he said even tho I haven't watched it.. What was the actually fact?
He said obasanjo and anglo Abdulahi were promoting their personal agenda. Obasanjo promised that if Ango could support Obi that Ango would be a big beneficiary in Obi's government.. he said Obj wouldnt support Atiku for obvious reasons and that he has disdain for Tinubu, so he will only support PO for selfish reason, he mentioned OBJ's role in the civil war, how Obj wrote in his book "my command" how e crushed the biafrans and many other things, so he was asking how OBJ is the one champion igbo presidency, he sent a video to the interviewer of when Obi was openly supporting IPOB movement calling them innocent youths that he passby everyday on the street. He also sent the picture of Obi's son stepping on Nigeria flag while wearing biafra attire. He said many things. He said Obi shouldn't hide behind some people, if he wants to talk to the north he must bring his campaign to them. That they have many questions to ask him. He mentioned 4 questions. He mentioned the time obi was chasing northerners out of SE that it took Kwankwaso vowing to send Igbos out of Kano before obi was checkmated, he said many things. You will see that OP is only mentioning OBJ and Ango.

P.S the interview was biased, not because he said some bad things about SW that aren't true but because he avoided many questions by the interviewer
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Deborah98:
The north are so selfish and backwards in reasoning. Which one is he has done nothing to merit it? People that have done something to merit it how far with them and their lives? The mistake Lugard or whoever it is made was merging us with these people. You'll think they're with you for where. Very anyhow set of people. I just tire for them. Let them keep the presidency with them while we see who cries and laughs most.
grin if one person from the north says something ill about IPOB the whole north becomes useless, if they praise ipob it's the whole north that's good. Una go get sense
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2022
tuborme:
Ethnic bigot. Listened to the guy. His reason why Obi should not be president is because he is Igbo. How the north will not trust an Igbo president. That Igbos built over 4,980 churches in Kano. Even when the presenter asked him if only Igbos are Christians…. He kept mum. Stressing El-Rufai’s propagandas that has been long debunked about Obi ordering northerners out of Anambra as a governor. How Obi’s son that lives in the UK was standing on the Nigerian flag in Germany (also debunked). When asked about Buhari’s support for Boko Haram before his presidency… he kept Mum.
I know the guy was biased in the interview but he seem to be saying things in northern perspective the way we southerners look at them. Only problem is there are 3 Southern regions but one North so the jokes is on us the southerners.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Omo the Mahdi guy spoil market for Obi well. If you look through the comments you will notice some Obi supporters that truly watch the interview are hating on the guy. He didn't say anything good about Tinubu and SW either. The interview was complete BS... I find it funny that the op is trying to promote such interview that wouldn't do good to Obi's Campaign
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Penguin2: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

He said obasanjo and anglo Abdulahi were promoting their personal agenda. Obasanjo promised that if Ango could support Obi that Ango would be a big beneficiary in Obi's government.. he said Obj wouldnt support Atiku for obvious reasons and that he has disdain for Tinubu, so he will only support PO for selfish reason, he mentioned OBJ's role in the civil war, how Obj wrote in his book "my command" how e crushed the biafrans and many other things, so he was asking how OBJ is the one champion igbo presidency, he sent a video to the interviewer of when Obi was openly supporting IPOB movement calling them innocent youths that he passby everyday on the street. He also sent the picture of Obi's son stepping on Nigeria flag while wearing biafra attire. He said many things. He said Obi shouldn't hide behind some people, if he wants to talk to the north he must bring his campaign to them. That they have many questions to ask him. He mentioned 4 questions. He mentioned the time obi was chasing northerners out of SE that it took Kwankwaso vowing to send Igbos out of Kano before obi was checkmated, he said many things. You will see that OP is only mentioning OBJ and Ango.

P.S the interview was biased, not because he said some bad things about SW that aren't true but because he avoided many questions by the interviewer

The same person said in the interview that the sins of the father should not be visited on the son nor that of the son visited on the father…

Why is he now trying to skew Northerners (Nigerians) into visiting the sin of Peter Obi’s son, of stepping on Nigerian Flag while wearing Biafran flag, on Obi? That’s is supposing, though not conceding, that It was Peter Obi’s son in that picture.
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by techWriter3: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2022
e pain dewan ooohow far
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by LOLSeeComment: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

The same person said in the interview that the sins of the father should not be visited on the son nor that of the son visited on the father…

Why is he now trying to skew Northerners (Nigerians) into visiting the sin of Peter Obi’s son, of stepping on Nigerian Flag while wearing Biafran flag, on Obi? That’s is supposing, though not conceding, that It was Peter Obi’s son in that picture.
Lol. You see? You people can be very funny. Now you are speaking like someone whom has watched and listened to the interview.
He doesn't really have issues with Obi's son but obi who openly supported ipob and whom also kicked out northerners in Anambra, he said Obi should come directly to them to campaign and shouldn't send people like obasanjo or Ango to the north. Plenty words in those biased interview but you are not smart, you rushed here to use OBJ and Ango part of the interview to your favor forgetting that there's no part of the interview that's good for your campaign
Re: Obasanjo And Ango Abdullahi Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (vid) by Penguin2: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

Lol. You see? You people can be very funny. Now you are speaking like someone whom has watched and listened to the interview.
He doesn't really have issues with Obi's son but obi who openly supported ipob and whom also kicked out northerners in Anambra, he said Obi should come directly to them to campaign and shouldn't send people like obasanjo or Ango to the north. Plenty words in those biased interview but you are not smart, you rushed here to use OBJ and Ango part of the interview to your favor forgetting that there's no part of the interview that's good for your campaign

Naaaah

You don’t understand my aim.

My aim was to show Tinubu supporters who constantly want to smear Peter Obi as an ethnic project, to see the calibre of Nigerians involved in the project and why they should refrain from such thoughts or statements.

Anything else he said in that interview has been said before and are debatable.

You get it now?

(1) (Reply)

US Governor Declares August 13 As Igbo Day / Peter Obi Has Dug His Own Grave, Provides Fake Certificates / My Respond When A Client On My Contact Asked If I'm For Peter Obi Or Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.