Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate (3471 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by VoteObi2023: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Una too dey argue emotionally. Una go cry oooooo.

Datti is a nobody in kaduna politics. He was only a beneficiary of the buhari's CPC phenomena in the north in 2011 where himself and mohammed saleh won kaduna north and central senatorial districts respectively by using buhari's influence. That's the only election he has won in his life. Since he has been in the pdp what electoral feat has he achieved in kaduna? He only recently withdrew from the governorship race in kaduna obviously sensing a humiliating defeat in the pdp primary.

Even your Peter Obi can't dare say he'll win kaduna. You must be an enthusiastic political infant to say kaduna is in the pocket for Peter Obi. Mtcheeew......u tink say na ur village head election be dis?
He has never won any election in his life yet he was a former Rep member?

Go research who his father was in Zaria emirate. With him, we are closer to putting Kaduna into the bag.

Southern Kaduna is sure bet. Christian Kaduna is another sure bet. With Ahmed, we will drag for Kaduna moslem votes with Tinubu, Kwankwanso and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by AmehTsaev: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Who is his brother?
Hakeem Baba Ahmed, top top figure in the North.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Akurakambe(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

You're actually the joker here. Since Obi left as governor of Anambra it has been back to back defeat for him and any candidate he supports in Anambra. What level of influence does he have in Anambra politics? Most of you guys will cry by the time you see results.

Has Obi been on the ballot since he left office?
What was the result of 2019 presidential election in Anambra?
Same anambra state that we'll vote for APGA in the state level and PDP in the federal level?
Don't worry 2023 is here already.

You guys are jokers! No leader can ever influence how we vote in SE. Anyways you're not from Anambra state, so no need of arguing blindly. I'm not ready for that now. Bye
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

I think at this juncture, I have no further discussions with you.

Can’t be wasting my time with a man not in touch with reality.

The only person not in touch with reality here is you. You guys are living in fantasy. Una eye go clear by next year when una see results. U think say na ohafia village head election be dis? Mtcheeew.......bounce!
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Okwyjesus(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Subsea:
This is fantastic. We move!!!

Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

Let me be thinking it's a dream. Bcs am seeing a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Akurakambe:

Has Obi been on the ballot since he left office?
What was the result of 2019 presidential election in Anambra?
Same anambra state that we'll vote for APGA in the state level and PDP in the federal level?
Don't worry 2023 is here already.

You guys are jokers! No leader can ever influence how we vote in SE. Anyways you're not from Anambra state, so no need of arguing blindly. I'm not ready for that now. Bye

You guys enjoy fantasy so much.
By the way,you only just succeeded in confusing yourself and ended up not making any sense as usual with you guys.

PDP have always won Anambra in the presidential election even when ojukwu contested for president under Apga. Go and read very well before coming here to arguing ignorantly. Not even ikemba ojukwu won Anambra as Apga presidential candidate. Who's Obi? Mtcheeew....the results will reset your brain.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

That's not possible in this circumstance. Jonathan and obasanjo won because they won heavily across the south and got substantial votes in the north. Besides, you can't compare the LP with the PDP. PDP is a pan Nigeria party with deep rooted structure. Labour is no where except social media. How many governors, senators,rep members, assembly members, chairmen, councillors etc do they have? Nigeria presidential election is not a class prefect election ooo. Besides,the PDP were lucky then because they were contesting against regional parties. Their first real test came in 2015 with the formation of the APC. They would have won again if other regional parties didn't come together to form the Apc.
Bros forget the noise, the election is between Apc and pdp.

Now you have two candidates from the south, Tinubu and Obi.

Tinubu is only sure some a percentage of Southwest votes.

Obi is sure of Votes from Southeast, Southsouth and even Southwest. This is a given. Which gives victory to Obi in the south.

In the north, you have three gladiators canceling themselves out there with Obi sure of a certain percentage of votes from North Central.

Do the math.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Hakeem Baba Ahmed, top top figure in the North.

Yea. I found out.

He’s the spokesman for Northern Elders Forum.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Vistra40: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
Datti a refined gentleman but there's nothing he can do for Obi in the north. He'll be consumed in the north by the pdp, Apc and kwankwansiya gladiators. Even in his hometown in kaduna he'll be flogged mercilessly.

Newsflash! Sambo lost the north to buhari in 2011 yet Jonathan won. Anything else?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Now you have two candidates from the south, Tinubu and Obi.

Tinubu is only sure some a percentage of Southwest votes.

Obi is sure of Votes from Southeast, Southsouth and even Southwest. This is a given. Which gives victory to Obi in the south.

In the north, you have three gladiators canceling themselves out there with Obi sure of a certain percentage of votes from North Central.

Do the math.

You're too sentimental. No need for any further debate. We pray God keep us alive to see the presidential election results. Bye for now
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vistra40:

Newsflash! Sambo lost the north to buhari in 2011 yet Jonathan won. Anything else?

That was because buhari's CPC was a sectional party only restricted to the north. You can't try that now. If you lose to a national party like pdp or Apc in the north, you're doomed because they have the capacity to win good votes in the south to finish you off unlike the defunct CPC. Hope that's clear enough for you to understand.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Vistra40: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

That was because buhari's CPC was a sectional party only restricted to the north. You can't try that now. If you lose to a national party like pdp or Apc in the north, you're doomed because they have the capacity to win good votes in the south to finish you off unlike the defunct CPC. Hope that's clear enough for you to understand.

Loosing to a national party in the north is dependent on one’s performance in the south and NC. Secondly, the reason why we hype northern votes too much is because of voter apathy in the south. Back in 2011, 6 states in the SS and SE combined produced over a million votes each, which was enough to cancel out votes in the far northern states. Even plateau that aligns with the south produced over a million votes. It has never been like that ever since but this time around, expect very high turn outs in the south.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vistra40:

Loosing to a national party in the north is dependent on one’s performance in the south and NC. Secondly, the reason why we hype northern votes too much is because of voter apathy in the south. Back in 2011, 6 states in the SS and SE combined produced over a million votes each, which was enough to cancel out votes in the far northern states. Even plateau that aligns with the south produced over a million votes. It has never been like that ever since but this time around, expect very high turn outs in the south.

The reason it has not been like that again is because INEC has done enough to reduce rigging. Most of those high votes you referred to were pure over voting. By the way, the north central is part of the North too.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Vistra40: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

The reason it has not been like that again is because INEC has done enough to reduce rigging. Most of those high votes you referred to were pure over voting. By the way, the north central is part of the North too.

Yes they are, but the NC tilts towards the south. Plateau, benue, nasarawa and abuja are pure PDP strongholds. Niger voted APC because of candidate buhari as they have always done since 2003. I’ll concede kwara to tinubu while kogi is a swing state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vistra40:

Yes they are, but the NC tilts towards the south. Plateau, benue, nasarawa and abuja are pure PDP strongholds. Niger voted APC because of candidate buhari as they have always done since 2003. I’ll concede kwara to tinubu while kogi is a swing state.

I thought you were Obi-dient? Your analysis is pro pdp
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Laggafin: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Abdu81:
sure, the western media will simply intimidate the riggers, this combination is the best in the history of Nigerian politics.
You just hit nail on head bro
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Vistra40: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

I thought you were Obi-dient? Your analysis is pro pdp

I am apolitical but yes, obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vistra40:

I am apolitical but yes, obidient.

Lol....you can't be apolitical and Obi-dient same time.
So by your analysis Obi has no hope in North Central.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vistra40:

I'll give Kwara and Kogi to Tinubu. I'll give Benue and plateau to Atiku. Nasarawa is 50 50, Obi will do very well in Abuja. I'll give Niger State to Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Vistra40: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Lol....you can't be apolitical and Obi-dient same time.
So by your analysis Obi has no hope in North Central.

You don’t get it do you? In 2015, I was one of those deceived that buhari is the better deal and I supported him. Seeing how he underperformed, in 2019, I opted for atiku because he was the better option. Now I am voting for Peter obi because I think he is who Nigeria needs. If you notice one trend with what I have said, it’s the fact that I don’t vote for political parties but the candidates. Lastly, this election is open. No one is sure of who would win where...
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Vistra40:

You don’t get it do you? In 2015, I was one of those deceived that buhari is the better deal and I supported him. Seeing how he underperformed, in 2019, I opted for atiku because he was the better option. Now I am voting for Peter obi because I think he is who Nigeria needs. If you notice one trend with what I have said, it’s the fact that I don’t vote for political parties but the candidates. Lastly, this election is open. No one is sure of who would win where...

Well to be political doesn't necessarily mean you're attached to a political party. You can be political but not partisan. Most of us follow individuals too. I rep Tinubu not necessarily Apc.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
famology:

Una too dey argue emotionally. Una go cry oooooo.

Datti is a nobody in kaduna politics. He was only a beneficiary of the buhari's CPC phenomena in the north in 2011 where himself and mohammed saleh won kaduna north and central senatorial districts respectively by using buhari's influence. That's the only election he has won in his life. Since he has been in the pdp what electoral feat has he achieved in kaduna? He only recently withdrew from the governorship race in kaduna obviously sensing a humiliating defeat in the pdp primary.

Even your Peter Obi can't dare say he'll win kaduna. You must be an enthusiastic political infant to say kaduna is in the pocket for Peter Obi. Mtcheeew......u tink say na ur village head election be dis?

Na you Dey emotional lol, you didn’t even research about him, he was in the green chambers 2003-2007 also. His family is well grounded in kaduna, he is not a dirty politician who fights, Baze is well known in abuja and the north and his other university, his brother is NEF spokesman, a top dog, they might pull some strings in the north, expect some labor wining in key positions even if Obi doesn’t win. Obi and him go shake the sphere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All / APC Tech Hub VS Labour Party Tech Hub / Sharia Law - Nigeria - Is This Our Future ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.