Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people (23112 Views)

Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by sript: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hilarious cheesy...

I need that kind job...

Who get the link cheesy
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by buckeyemedia: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
ghettokid1:
"I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people on my behalf and will also be giving handshakes" - Timaya

The popular musician wrote on his twitter page;
Then I wonder what Davido, Wiz Kid & Burna Boy will demand, if a poor man like you is this egotistic?
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by wizelink(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Pls don't stop at that. You should as well employ people who will be in charge of giving your baby mamas or wife's if you have any belle. Fame is a disease in the life of the poor. Nonsense.
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Samuel807(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm available
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Antoeni(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
I Suggest Femi Fani Kayode
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by DSC7: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nazgul:
So why is he telling us? undecided

Available Job Vacancy grin grin
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by jkpbestseries: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
u don try.... If buhari fit appoint someone to the tellam say bombing and bandits attack dey to help him from shock whahala for no dey..... Thank u timaya
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by CaptainFM1: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
This man just time travelled into my mind. There's nobody that needs such a staff more than me. With the way some people just feel I owe them "greetings". And they take offence if I don't. Like I came to this world to live for them.

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by DSC7: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Then I wonder what Davido, Wiz Kid & Burna Boy will demand, if a poor man like you is this egotistic?

Timaya is richer than Davido,Burnaboy, wizkid and you grin..
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by snapshot: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
This Timaya no get small sense at all,so full of pride,so what will the dollar billionaires do?small change wey God give you,pride want to kill you

1 Like

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Aboguede(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Way to go grin
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Golden111(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Butterfly thinking itself as a bird sad
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by mytime24(f): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
See talk
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Samskid310(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
I swear nobody cares
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
PG - personal greeter

Wetin dey man mind pas make hin dey reason sey e neva greet people..
U employ pesin wey go do the greeting on ur behalf and u go dey reason ur reason dey go uninterruptedly and without the thought of being rude...

So thoughtful of him...
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by harmony75: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Arrogant fool
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Personal assistant on greeting and handshaking abi
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Pray(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Diswan still dey sing?
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Sammy5413(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good evening sir/Ma'am,
You're highly welcome, how's your family?
What should we offer you?

Oh you're leaving?
Have a nice night ahead and our best regards to your family
Good night!
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Sexyidiot(f): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even davido never thought of that, Timaya i shake bumbum for you o grin
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Streetmovement(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, E get why grin
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Taigaban: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Timaya my friend please I am one of your fans and am available for the position you advertised.
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
That your plantain seller hand, na your money dem want ode, wetin dem wan use your hand do cheesy
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ollyb2020:
First to comment for the very first time
Sorry bro, you didn't make it. grin
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Amotekun777: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Typical African mentality...

Arrogant Bastard! angry
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Greenscientist: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wizpa:
Say what you want to say, dude is at least gonna put food on somebody's table and their families...besides no be everybody dem dey greet for this Naija, alot of wolves in sheepskin, Not to talk of shake hands, imagine shaking hand with someone that just finished man-handling his mumbo jumbo grin or those that steal people's star and destiny's spiritually... Negative energies will be avoided.
Kidnap and killing is on the high rise angry

Get yourself an attractive CV to stand out amongst your Job competitors and get prospective employers to notice you. Since I started using this CV format, I get calls for interviews. Text me today to get yours designed for you
What you need
1. Write-up/Old CV
2. A decent picture
3. Your fee

CV will be ready within 2 hours of requirement submission.

Contact/Whatsapp 0.8.1.6.2.1.5.3.2.0.6

How much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by RPG2020(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Notting bad in it after all better pass who dey thief
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by Longman8: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
As government no gree give job, Timaya don dey creat job opportunities be dat every.
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by everythinggirly(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Too much money.
Re: Timaya; I want to employ someone that will be in charge of greeting people by rhymesnoni(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
With all due respect, Timaya you dey krase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bottylicious Daniella Okeke Shows Off Toned Figure In New Photo / Ghanaian Actress, Zynelle Zuh Shines In Sexy Photoshoot / Why We’re Rebuilding Ayefele’s Music House — Oyo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.