Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,103 members, 7,919,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios (422 Views)

Reps Disown Trending Draft Bill Seeking Return To Regional Government / Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by NSNA: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Likely results of the regional governments of Tinubu, Atiku, and Peter Obi

Tinubu
Will create a progressive society with widespread developments which will take the western region into a highly developed state with a high standard of living even though there might be widespread corruption.

Atiku
Will privatise many government agencies and create facilities for elites such as schools and hospitals for the rich and the majority of the people will see a small improvement in their standard of living.

Peter Obi
Will lead a government that frowns on corruption and will invest in crucial infrastructures such as schools and hospitals however the society will not thrive with developments that will increase the standard of living

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by akingangan: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Putting all factors into consideration, I would prefer the Tinubu government.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by Hoelujohn: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
akingangan:
Criminally minded people everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by Chinjo2: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
I wish Nigeria goes back to regional system of government.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by Rekhina(f): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2022
akingangan:
your name is akin . Tinubu is an opportunist riding on Lagos he didn't built , he is sucking the wealthy dick of Lagos same way bimpe sucks 90yr old Alhaji Mudashiru shrinked dick
grin
Okorobufo.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by Sergio101(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Chinjo2:
I wish Nigeria goes back to regional system of government.

But guess what...

The east will accept obi with full heart..... let's say 89%

North......will manage Atiku 65%.

But you see west.......45% will be the highest magic of the century

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by Obidient4life2: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Don't mix Obi's name with looters. If Lekki toll gate is one of the massive development we Obidients don't need such development

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by gasparpisciotta: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2022
I disagree.

It will be a very competitive and a good turn for Nigerians if we can have a regional government headed by these men based on the following points:

1. They are all qualified and have ‘emilokan’ claim. Atiku, Tinubu and Obi have been there since 93 or let’s say 99.
2. Three of them were elected governors, only Atiku didn’t get to exercise that mandate but he went on to become VP.
3. Tinubu and Obi are claiming to be builders and pioneers, Atiku too in his own rights.
4. There seem to be some kind of rivalry amongst the tribes about who has been more forward thinking in terms of living standards than the other.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by NSNA: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2022
I don't think there is any developed country in the world without its dose of corruption. We should aim for a system that punishes corruption when uncovered but we should not deceive ourselves that there is a Saint somewhere that will stop corruption like people thought Buhari will do but he disappointed them.

People did not understand what the smart man Goodluck Jonathan meant when he said to separate the Yam from the Goat. By making systems transparent, corruption becomes difficult
Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by akingangan: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Rekhina:
your name is akin . Tinubu is an opportunist riding on Lagos he didn't built , he is sucking the wealthy dick of Lagos same way bimpe sucks 90yr old Alhaji Mudashiru shrinked dick
grin
Okorobufo.

It is always very easy to identify comments from some Igbo people. Usually full of hate and for this reason, I really cannot trust Igbo people in general and will not support Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Regional Government Scenarios by Rekhina(f): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
akingangan:

It is always very easy to identify comments from some Igbo people. Usually full of hate and for this reason, I really cannot trust Igbo people in general and will not support Peter Obi.
go and sit down my friend,who is Igbo? Look at tribalist trying to vote Piter Obi when his brain is sticked with tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Slapped Prophet Odumeje Should Get Ready For This.. / 2023: Sowore’s Party Picks Reality TV Star, Caroline Danjuma As Running Mate To / APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.