Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) (33895 Views)

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It will never be well with Buhari

You are very childish and petty to blame this on buhari.. you come from a generation of MUGUs
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Siggysaga: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
R.I.p
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114471726:
Update From . COM

A Couple, Gidado Abubakar Auta and Amina Ahmad, both medical doctors, have died in a fire that gutted their home in Maiduguri, Borno State, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that the couple sustained severe burns in the fire which occurred three days ago and were rushed to a hospital where Dr. Gidado died on Tuesday, July 5.

His wife, who was said to be pregnant, died on Wednesday morning, July 6, Learnt.

Until their death, the couple worked with the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH).

Late Amina was a House officer while Dr. Gidado Abubakar Auta was a Senior Registrar, Radiology.

Late Auta was said to be one of the finest Resident Doctor in the Department of Radiology at the hospital.

His Funeral Prayers was held on Tuesday, 5th July, 2022 by 3:50pm at the UMTH Central Mosque.

The Funeral Prayers for late Dr. Amina will hold by 10am on Wednesday, opposite Satus Hotel, Lagos Street, Maiduguri.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

OP, you may want to check the syntax of your heading...

Consider "Couple-Doctors" as against 'Doctor couple'.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Beautiful couple
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is just too saddening
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by clockwisereport: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by DrAkpamudehe: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114474195:

See More Surprise @ www.. Com

Your fada

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is sad. May Allah have mercy on them
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sad.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Pyhonist: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is a very bad news….RIP young couple it well with your souls cry

1 Like

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by harmony75: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
What!? What a catastrophe!? 3 people from the same family o mmmm � �
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
What! But I know this guy from way back when I used to visit University of Maiduguri. Oh no.. Very correct and friendly guy. Kai Kai Kai. May Allah grant his soul rahama.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by dontrulee: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Has it ever occurred to you that you're moving closer to your death every second?
Or perhaps death is moving closer to you every second? Or perhaps, both are happening at the same time every second?

For we are all dead people in waiting.... tongue
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
What caused the fire though?

May their souls be free from vawulence
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Pearl002: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Raychee(f): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omg cry Look how beautiful they look together. What a tragedy!
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ilekokonit: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
RIP to the dead.

It is just possible that the burglar proof on their windows stopped them from escaping the inferno.

This is the reason ALL residential houses in developed countries (e.g the UK) lack burglar proofs on their windows as they are seen as death traps.

But then again the unemployed citizens in developed countries get (a safety net) free housing and regular feeding money from their governments and so only those who are probably hooked on drugs will try to burgle the houses in those countries where no home has a burglar proof window for safety reasons.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Wpp1: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Really
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by HRMK: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2022
HABA,THIS IS REALLY UNFORTUNATE!AND THE WIFE PREGNANT?
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ofolete: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Kai! How can good people with sound education die. I am dad. May their souls rest in peace, amen.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by MMWandali: 2:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Too bad a news
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by 18wheeler: 5:03am On Jul 07, 2022
This is so sad and shocking. It’s reported that the woman was setting up some local perfume called ‘turaren wuta’ which is burnt in charcoal while the husband tried to refil their generator tank with gasoline and the sparks from the burning coal met the fumes of gasoline, then the fire incident.
This is one of the negative results of bad public utilities, Maiduguri city has been without power from the national grid since January 2021 until a few months ago when some parts began to get power. Most of the city has been in darkness for over 18months now and people have to provide their power through generators and solar for those who can afford.
This is the second incidence I’ve witnessed in about 8 months. In the first, two young sons of a police officer died after a generator explosion in the barracks inside the police college maiduguri. How many more such incidences will we see before power returns to normal?
One can never be perfect but to be honest I limit my use of gasoline generator to mostly when I need to power the borehole to pump water. My battery lantern, power bank and car charger are sufficient for me.
RIP to the couple. cry

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2022
adecz:

No good news ever comes from
Borno state...

RIP to the couple..☹️☹️☹️
Really?
Zulum has given more good news than all south east governors combined.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
north and evil be like 5 n 6. OBIdient all the way.
I was almost jubilating that no douchebag commented on the first page of this topic.

But then, I found your comment. undecided
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by adecz: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2022
beardedboy:

Really?
Zulum has given more good news than all south east governors combined.

The so-called good news that comes
from Zulum is in his attempt to solve
the endemic bad situations that exists everywhere in Borno.

Distributing food, clothing and money
to the millions of displaced refugees in
Borno is good news abi❓

His convoy has been attacked countless
times and some of his details killed.☠️☠️☠️

You guys are so used to the darkness of
religious fanaticism that even if una
see torchlight for night una go call am
sunlight ..❌❌❌
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
adecz:

The so-called good news that comes
from Zulum is in his attempt to solve
the endemic bad situations that exists everywhere in Borno.

Distributing food, clothing and money
to the millions of displaced refugees in
Borno is good news abi❓

His convoy has been attacked countless
times and some of his details killed.☠️☠️☠️

You guys are so used to the darkness of
religious fanaticism that even if una
see torchlight for night una go call am
sunlight ..❌❌❌

Your comment has exposed your bias and bigotry.

Nothing to add.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by BigBasher: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
What a loss! May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2022
So sad such a beautiful young couple.this life not balance with all years of study,valuable services to humanity just gone like that? cry cry cry
Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Chartey(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
18wheeler:
This is so sad and shocking. It’s reported that the woman was setting up some local perfume called ‘turaren wuta’ which is burnt in charcoal while the husband tried to refil their generator tank with gasoline and the sparks from the burning coal met the fumes of gasoline, then the fire incident.
This is one of the negative results of bad public utilities, Maiduguri city has been without power from the national grid since January 2021 until a few months ago when some parts began to get power. Most of the city has been in darkness for over 18months now and people have to provide their power through generators and solar for those who can afford.
This is the second incidence I’ve witnessed in about 8 months. In the first, two young sons of a police officer died after a generator explosion in the barracks inside the police college maiduguri. How many more such incidences will we see before power returns to normal?
One can never be perfect but to be honest I limit my use of gasoline generator to mostly when I need to power the borehole to pump water. My battery lantern, power bank and car charger are sufficient for me.
RIP to the couple. cry

You really know Maid.
A city running on generators.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) by Musty112: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Allahuma rabbi igfirlaha warhamha. They might have parents. May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

When a person’s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, ‘You have taken the child of My slave.’

They say, ‘Yes.’

He says, ‘You have taken the apple of his eye.’

They say, ‘Yes.’

He says, ‘What did My slave say?’

They say, ‘He praised you and said “Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).’

Allaah says, ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.’”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss / Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.