Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) (94376 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigeria under Buhari has become a haven for terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
sad
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
What else did you expect to see from a prison break or invasion?.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nova1982: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ntigha:
Nigeria already is a FAILED STATE, economy has crumbled, hunger all over the land, no proper health care facility, no security by police and military ,currency almost worthless when compared to other world currencies, no motorable roads, no electricity, terrorists taken over the country, citizens are being killed and can’t move freely no functioning university system. and the citizens and tribes are busy turning against each other

LMAO, you don't know what a failed state is.

The economy has not crumbled! we still have the biggest economy in Africa. and only lagos is the 4th biggest in Africa.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by dfrost: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where is Abba? Is he safe?

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by ovie8200: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
The southerners needs to really think hard, put themselves together and break away from the North. I don't see the country going any with the kind of religion call terrorists Muslims in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Typicool8(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
donaldking10:
Enjoy the change by A.P.C.

Another Buhari 2.0 is what Tinubu urchins are trying to impose on innocent Nigerians.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge them for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of their entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.
Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Finally i am a proud Peter Obi supporter, & i am proud to be as healthy as he is.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR A HEALTHY NIGERIA.

God bless you
I stand for Peter Obi anytime, anyday

4 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by funb01: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
As in what is now the difference between now and 2015 before this evil government took over.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by AgentGoat: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mokason288:
grin

Staged grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Greenbirth: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
This what the Hausa rule can cause. Other ethnic Nigerians who are still supporting the Muslims to rule this country are evil people. It is high time we took this fight to them I swear

4 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by wpadmin: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
funb01:
You can find these praise singers on this thread

You won't see them

3 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
Evidence of a failed state under a terrorist-laden government.

You are right it is a catastrophic failure of government.

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by ovie8200: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
funb01:
As in what is now the difference between now and 2015 before this evil government took over.

The difference now is that Nigeria is 20 times worker but truth some useless people who will say that things are well better than 2015 despide the fact facing them right there.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
i blame the government
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
PremiumTech:
THE BUREAU | CRIME

From the report "The Operations lasted for 2hrs and 45 minutes successfully".

That means that all the security agencies in Abuja couldn't mobilised in 2hrs 45mins to neutralize the threat at the prison.

This story isn't complete

Who pulled down that guys trousers?

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Damn!
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
kk

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by victorv12(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
We should stop deceiving ourselves in this country. We are not serious minded people. Can you see where nepotism have taken us to in this country? Our leaders have failed us. Where's the Nigeria army along with the police? Shame on them along with our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Af0nja: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ikonso don teach them
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sunday2021: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
donaldking10:
Enjoy the change by A.P.C.

Another Buhari 2.0 is what Tinubu urchins are trying to impose on innocent Nigerians.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge them for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of their entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.
Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Finally i am a proud Peter Obi supporter, & i am proud to be as healthy as he is.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR A HEALTHY NIGERIA.
see foolishness, how do you know the health status of Peter Obi? You don't even know if Peter Obi will die before tinubu or buhari.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nova1982:

LMAO, you don't know what a failed state is.

The economy has not crumbled! we still have the biggest economy in Africa. and only lagos is the 4th biggest in Africa.

How has the status of biggest economy in Africa and Lagos being the 4th biggest in Africa improved the standard of living of Nigerians?

Pls read about Lagos in the link below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lagos-ranked-second-worst-liveable-city-in-world/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is Abuja oooo..Over 500 bandits road bike into Abuja freed 1400 members from a maximum security prison and left without any casualties on their side

5 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by harmargedon: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Neddstark:
Prison is under attack. Army and police heard about it and refused to do nothing.
We have a former general as president who cannot assert control as commander in chief.
let in be in the south, all the soldiers and police would have been back for return league.
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
LOL!!!

Very shameful...anyway, 1300 hoodlums are now in circulation in the FCT.

Time to oil the shotgun
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by emmykk(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
holluwizzy:
This is Nigeria.

Make everybody sperate naa.

Oduduwa

Biafra

Arewa

Make we live in peace individually.

Vote Nnwa Obi to secure the country first.
There is nothing to call Nigeria.

If a military head of state as a president is attacked then what will a vegetable man who can't do press up or run 50meter, what will he do

Emi lo Kan, na toy. Abi ?

If we can get rid of these old men, forget it. They have touts but not more than it's citizens.

Yorubas are the problem of this nation until it will start getting to them as It was in Owo..

Divide this country Chief Awolowo will be forming unity.

Divide this country Tinubu will want to be president,they should not worry our people say nah small small breast dey big and nah small small pen*is dey rise.

The water when dey pour for head go soon reach feet

5 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
holluwizzy:
This is Nigeria.

Make everybody sperate naa.

Oduduwa

Biafra

Arewa

Make we live in peace individually.

Vote Nnwa Obi to secure the country first.
There is nothing to call Nigeria.

If a military head of state as a president is attacked then what will a vegetable man who can't do press up or run 50meter, what will he do

Emi lo Kan, na toy. Abi ?

If we can get rid of these old men, forget it. They have touts but not more than it's citizens.

na only una 3 dey the country....

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Are those guys lying down dead? I thought no one was killed in the attack
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by GGirll: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
I laugh when I see most Nigerians surprised. Are mine surprised? NO why? Of course, their grand commander in chief will soon leave office and they can't be prosecuted nor jailed, so d best thing is to plan an attack on his convoy as a coy, then attack the prison and allow d killers to escape to avoid them getting prosecuted and naming their evil sponsors. You guys have to be ahead of this gamers, and get ready for the worst. More evils ahead, remember, the words of Mai lafia and Danjuma. They are all planned and executed, they killing in d east also planned let me stop here....let he that have sense, see what d wise have been saying. Vote Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na true true oh!
Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
see foolishness, how do you know the health status of Peter Obi? You don't even know if Peter Obi will die before tinubu or buhari.

The gentleman chose the health of Peter obi to reflect that of his family. Instead of cursing, why don't you choose the health of buhari or Tinubu (depending on your preference) as a reflection of your entire family's health.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.