Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,762 members, 7,935,261 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina (12281 Views)

CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Gbam
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by TolaniLuv: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Racoon:
STFU loud mouthed asslicker Femi. Or you have forgotten that "An attack on BH is an attack on the north." Only a terrorist will say that shitcrap. Abi nah today Buhari begin to rationalise the atrocities of these terrorists?

Try attack Cow, it’s a big attack on the north .
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Milestone1: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
I expect by now that the whole terrorist would have been cleared out. An attack on the president is an attack on Nigeria as a whole. But I forgot, it's Femi...
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Beremx:
If stupidity had a name, it would definitely be Femi Adeshina. Dude seems to be more stupid than the presidency

Madam the madam!

Despite being a guest on nairaland for years, I noticed you wer one of the few persons that supported and brought in the failure-in-chief. How you come take change mouth now Na wetin I nor understand. Wetin happen?
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Btruth: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
treesun:

Femi must be low lifer!
he is..... One don't have to be told.
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by OLULAW: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
This guy is mentally deranged. May his children and wife be abducted and repeatedly gang-raped by Boko Haram insurgents before being sold on as sex slaves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Igbojew: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is this man what Yorubas can offer in this country.Like Femi Adesina like Tinubu.Yorubas if this is the so called Sophisticated you people always disturb Nigerians with I am ashamed of you people.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by mukthar2000(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Omo aleee Afunja.

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Obyino: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by ofiko123(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
May God save Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by nedekid: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hear boffins have 1 mouth, 2 eyes, 2 ears, just as any normal person.
But when you see or hear them, you know what they are. undecided
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by GreyLaw(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
I hope this man with a seared conscience called Adeshina will stay in Nigeria after 2023. The man is shameless. But this is the real Adeshina, a hypocrite.

Life will NEVER be fair to Adeshina and his ilk who kept spinning false stories on the blood of innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by viktagorion: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
U doing ur paid work
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Femi MUMUshina is high on cow dung as usual undecided
The fake as Fvck pastorpreneur is all shades of idiocy and lunacy undecided
Pathetic, shameless, self serving mofo!
Eleribu, alatenuje undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by tnerro1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chai, and imagine we still have 10 months to go embarassed
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by linearity: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
From the way terrorists and bandits are running amok in Nigeria.

If the current situation is not ‘succumbing’ one wonders what it will be like if they succumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by jojothaiv(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Femi can't say anything else na
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by ddeola: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Who are the real TERRORISTS in Nigeria if no b una?
Re: Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina by kafeii123: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Has he ever succumbed to anything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Asks Mark To Reconcile Fayose, Adeyeye, Others / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / Review And Approve Anti-doping Bill - President Tinubu Urges Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.