Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,610 members, 7,934,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Happy Birthday To HRH Gabriel Ojo Ashipa, Oorenyi Oshemdase Of Igarra. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Birthday To HRH Gabriel Ojo Ashipa, Oorenyi Oshemdase Of Igarra. (381 Views)

Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Meet Onikepo Akande, Ashipa Iyalode Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To HRH Gabriel Ojo Ashipa, Oorenyi Oshemdase Of Igarra. by Onesheseri217: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
With greatest respect and honor, I share in the joy of the entire ANONYETE Royal Community in celebrating Your Royal Highness Oorenyi Oshemdase on his glorious birthday which serves as a commemoration of the day God has graced the great people of ANONYETE with the most gracious beloved King and Leader. Oorenyi ooo

The ANONYETE People has attained world-class recognition, admiration just to mention but a few and still acquiring more all this is due to the nobility and greatness of His Royal Highness Oorenyi. Oorenyi ooo

Oorenyi's wise leadership has brought peace and happiness to a great Community and People and our dear country at large; therefore his people Revere to Oorenyi with the highest regard and respect ever known nor witness by Mankind or The Spirit World. Oorenyi ooo

In glory and majesty With The Celestial and Extraterrestrial Realms With My Hat Duffed Traditionally i would like to forthwith take this Joyful and Memorable opportunity to send my warmest and Kindest BIRTHDAY wishes to My King,

His Royal Highness Gabriel Ojo Ashipa
The Oorenyi Oshemdase Of Igarra.

Ozigu renyi renyi!
Igu ene gu enyi oze kasi sa renu!
Di enyi va yere renu sha!
Ozi enyi vata vata, marura ka!
Ozi enyi teke teke ana ni Oza Onyi!
Ozi Onyete Onize!
Ozi Ava Onri Eshi!
Ozi Akada Onri Odumoro!
Ozi Oshemdase Oorenyi.!
Oorenyi! Oorenyi!! Oorenyi!!!

May God always bestow his blessings upon Your Royal Highness and the people of the ANONYETE Royal Community and Igarra in general. Oorenyi ooo

Your's In Nation Building

Cde Oke Onaivi Oizamisi 'Onesheseri'
Human Resources Consultant
Writes From The Ancient Palace Of HRH Oshemdase Aweh Umandoko DE 1st

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... / Ogbe Okanran / The Solution To Nigeria's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.