Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1987339 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lmao....I never thought a day will come when Bryan go beg Daniella for massage...grin

If to say na week one...Na he will just say Ma! And Daniela will be on his bed like..

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
majamajic:
Groovy is very lazy at everything , I hope he finish his clothes by tomorrow , he just dey start sewing agbada
Not sucking tho
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
They Don start quidax task?
Who's watching
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ibukzy:
Deji: chichi rocked me during the last Saturday party and my prick refuse to stand

Dotun: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lemme not say anything about this Deji, he is feeling himself.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sha take it easy boss.
for every T-roy, there is shocked lipsrsealed
Teeroyzimma:
yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Geminita1:
Beauty in my opinion was 70% of Level 2. Since she left, not many look forward to seeing them anymore.

I miss you Beauty kiss You were the show

You lie brooh grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:

I can relate grin.
I’m not sure i can surpass 1am these days, my head will not gree.

Mine is 12am embarassed angry

The last time I joined midnight crew, headache also finished me. shocked angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ibukzy:
Giddyfia don't feel Shegzz is being real with Bella
who cares about Giddyfia, nobody knows he exists

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Adekunle said he has done Cab service before

Though he did it for the experience

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
majamajic:

Groovy is not that kind of person , Beauty pinned him down . Beauty first target was Bryann , but she noticed Bryann go get strong head , she shift . Remember that Beauty dragged Bryann with Daniella on first 2 days in the house , after serious warning from beauty to stay off Bryann , Daniela ran to Khalid .

You seem to be watching from an alternate universe... cos, all of your observations and reports since the start of this BBN have been totally skewed.

Beauty and Bryann were never a thing.
Groovy doesn’t seem like one that fancies “big-bodied” ladies, if the secret diary were true... he chose Ilebaye who seem to have same body structure as Beauty... that should give you an idea of what kind of ladies he fancies (at first glance I think)

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
carammel:

Izz Doyin feeding his stupid ego. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
The housemates does
IGoComotYaTeeth:
who cares about Giddyfia, nobody knows he exists
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can you guys see my baby on ur screen ....

Forever is ur phucking facess..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nah Doyin and Chi Chi cause am
carammel:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Amillionnn:
See this giddy mscheew. See mumu… he said if fake house mate Dey this house he will catch the person straight.

Oga fake azzmate plus rider Dey your front wey you never code… and you Dey beat chest.
He only knows how to laugh like Hyena. If Deji and Rachael came in on the first day , i bet none of them would be able to find out one is fake and the other is a rider.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
I think biggie should tell kess what has happened and he should be given a choice to quit the show cos it's evident kess is feeling something is wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
DamianX:
dirty lie. Someone that was following the girls nyash upandan like a hegoat grin

You're the liar here ! Deji wasn't following anybody up and down at the party. Dude has no feelings for any of those girls and that's a fact !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ah ah ah, Bella gisting with Doyin? Interesting!

These two are really trying to get along…

I hope it lasts!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
@safarigirl

When you said yestrday say Bella no dey wear bra I thought it was one off o. But it seems na permanent feature wow how can a lady be comfortable like that without bra everyday and not like it's In the evenings only. If she come get official outing nko, she go commit house without bra...just seems off somehow
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
yunafa:
I think biggie should tell kess what has happened and he should be given a choice to quit the show cos it's evident kess is feeling something is wrong.

I am sure they discussed it with his family. This thing apparently happened about two weeks ago….

If it was me sha, i would prefer to know….

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
I pity Segun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eeghe:

I would hit a heavy book on my finger for the video or juice cheesy

Trust me It’s not juicy grin.. i don’t want to remember her that vulnerable / submissive/ desperate, so I’ve deleted it from my memory cheesy cheesy

In summary though, deji told not to be too attached to him cos he may leave anytime soon and Doyin didn’t receive it well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I pity Segun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why pity him , he has sexy Bella with all her curves and bwess.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
dyydxx:
@safarigirl

When you said yestrday say Bella no dey wear bra I thought it was one off o. But it seems na permanent feature wow how can a lady be comfortable like that without bra everyday and not like it's In the evenings only. If she come get official outing nko, she go commit house without bra...just seems off somehow

She said she likes her size a lot and doesn’t wear bra In the outside world too except it’s an official outing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
MamBi:
Ah ah ah, Bella gisting with Doyin? Interesting!

These two are really trying to get along…

I hope it lasts!
I wish Phyna and Chomzy will get along too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Geminita1:
These colourist liquorose fans are voting phyna out of anger and vengeance. cheesy They see the same unappealing and unladylike aura in Phyna that was in Liquorose that made even common Emma discard her like a cheap rusted accessory after getting the only thing he wanted from her, fame and ship money from her love-starved fans.

Like Liquorose like phyna. No man really wants their supposed beautiful favourites. And we wonder why they hate women like Bella?( and Beauty, yes, they hated beauty for outshining the clown they call a favourite).

How is it Bella's fault that your favourite is a man in a woman's body?

How is it Bella's fault that she is a love interest and your favourite isn't?

How is it Bella's fault that she gets compliments for her looks always and your favourite does not?

How is it Bella's fault that the man she likes, likes her even more. And your favourite was tossed aside by a bland looking chimp with no game? She was even begging for a kiss! While Bella was being begged for a kiss!

How is it Bella's fault that she is pretty and your favourite is a lousy tout?

Did anyone ask you to stand a bore-fest? (What's entertaining in a woman trying so had to be funny, acting masculine and razz, doesn't appeal to me and a lot of us. Your favourite is a nuisance. Her character is forceful and irritating) But go on and support after all you are who you support. Just get Bella out of your smelly cesspits and poverty-ridden fingers.

Bitter losers grin

I love this ! How can any decent person support a loutish character like that agbero Phyna ?! It still beats my imagination !

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Latashia:
Why pity him , he has sexy Bella with all her curves and bwess
which breast grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Latashia:
DownChelsea I don't see anything to hate about Bryann.

YUDON

MINUTE!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
which breast grin
Maybe sheggz likes them small. No be everybody go have Dorathy size.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
As Adekunle is not up this week for possible eviction,

Let me give my vote to Groovy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Latashia:
Why pity him , he has sexy Bella with all her curves and bwess.

My pity has nothing to do with Bella or the relationship. He has a very messed up idea of relationships, also a postal child for all the "African man" women have had to date at one point in life. They'll finish him and I'm here for it! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Remove hairstyle, confusion and baritone voice, and mumuness

Allysyn's body can wound men. That girl is quite juicy.

She's next in line after Chi Chi, bodywise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.