Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1987164 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Why are you pained? @downChelsea go to Facebook & Twitter & see how massive Phyna's fanbase is & the good thing is that it's an organic fanbase built from scratch rooting for her unlike in the case of Tacha in 2019

I knew there's no way Phyna won't top Bryann

She doesn't deserve that fanbase, useless entity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Agreed.
Nigga just has affection for the babe, naso London niggas dey do
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2022
this phyna atimes sef

leave modella to do this thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Nigga just has affection for the babe, naso London niggas dey do
Bella has fallen completely for the guy. I find Shella interesting and amusing. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2022
MamBi:

Oh goodness, another overlap for us.. I dodge his laugh when I can but I like him as well…

You should have heard him jokingly yab his father.. It was so funny. Just one sentence and I was rolling all over the floor.

Really funny guy…

He is funny
He is solicitous of others kiss
He can gist (and do I love it when they gist about their lives/relatability)
He even has love interests

He is goofy and even though I also don’t want him to laugh too much cheesy, I stay amazed at the childlike way he does that

Then when you want to dismiss him, you remember he studied that something something Engineering and had a 4.0 GPR, and realize that this guy is kinda special
He does not deserve not to be liked, at all
Na laugh he laugh he no kill pesin lol
(I still want to deck him for it sha lol)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
It's because Khalid na Muslim, people no rate am because of that

Khalid started getting on people's nerve when he said he will leave Daniella if she doesn't stop drinking alcohol.

Secondly his sexxscapes on a national TV was a total turn off for people, Me inclusive.

I mean how do you rate fornication over alcohol? To me it doesn't make sense.

If you say it's because he's a Muslim,what do say about Yousef? He was a Muslim...but he lasted more on the show.

I really wish Khalid won't have to leave on Sunday.. he's quite intelligent and competitive

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Bella has fallen completely for the guy. I find Shella interesting and amusing. grin
bella na soft babe normal... to get someone like bella... one just need to apply pressure constantly and show you are for her only which sheggz has done...

i hope it doesn’t affect her game sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Eeghe:

He is funny

He is goofy and even though I also don’t want him to laugh too much cheesy, I stay amazed at the childlike way he does that

Then when you want to dismiss him, you remember he studied that something something Engineering and had a 4.0 GPR, and realize that this guy is kinda special

I am beginning to like giddy cheesy
I love his bromance with my Kabiyesi!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Giddyfia is a vibe but ppl no rate am, even on Twitter ppl barely talk about the nigga as if he is a nonentity

He deserves some more appreciation
This game is still fresh
Would love him to win stuff- it may help his stay

I enjoy him and he is fine too maybe not in a magnetic way that makes people swoon
But, he is all right and deserves
May the game odds favour him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Level 2 I take everything beg una Maka chukwu Use ur heads and win HoH!! All ships must be put up angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Amillionnn:
Aebookah! ( in the tone giddifia calls it) pls kindly Abeg do me a SOLID.

All of una wey dey here dey represent an Abeg convey this request to him

Na God I take beg you Aebookah pls on Sunday I want to to ask one question for me.

Allysyn! Okoye obaseki gorinmakpa emmanuella, We heard you say after Kunle excused himself that, leave me alone jor, I want to talk to Deji! Jesus!

Why did you say it after he excused himself for a minute? Why didn’t you say it to his face? If you don’t like him as such, why gum him like superglue in the first place and now gossip about him not giving you space at every given opportunity and why Diana do you advise Adekunle to keep being himself around her knowing fully well that Allysyn and Doyin have discussed with you that Allysyn does not like Adekunle as such?

It’s not too much to ask pls. Kindly do the lord’s work on Sunday. Thank you and God bless
No mind that Allyson, she no get brain cells

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2022
UncannyGenius:
This season is somehow weird.
Walahi, very weird season
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Thryphosa:

He's like Cross of Last season, no hate, no bad energy.

I see it too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Nobody top Bryann sha.

You guys can continue on your day grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Eeghe:

He is funny

In the early days when he does his thing...I get so angry and want to punch him in the mouth. But now I found myself laughing at his nonsense laughter..

He has different ways of laughing, the throaty laugh, the hearty laugh. But the one that off me a lot is the one he opens his mouth wide and do like he wants to bring out his tongue ( he does this occasionally though). Wish there was a voice record here for me to describe it very well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
The slut wants to eat her cake and have it knowing kunle is a hot cake if he decides to play dirty!! I will show her pepper when she leaves the house!!
I don't know what the nigga see's in her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:

…So Level 1 did truth or dare for the first time last night and.
Highlights
…I like the playful solo Bella.. she was fun to watch; came up with the baddest dares and made people do it, but barely did her cheesy.. She also didn’t want to drink . Chomzy also made it fun cos she did most of her dares, surprisingly!

Thank you so much, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this
Hope they play again, soon
@Bella, don’t we all miss what could have been with solo Bella? Chai! Horror ship upon my viewing lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Eeghe:

@Bella, don’t we all miss what could have been with solo Bella? Chai! Horror ship upon my viewing lipsrsealed

That entire level 1 na Horror ships full am.

Na why I no fit watch am. Worst thing is that it is people I like that are in those horror ships, so, it is doubly hard to watch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Eeghe:

Hey mama.

Check your dm, please.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Hadeaks:
People castigate Khalid and Daniella for knacking, yet stay up all night eagerly waiting to watch them knack. They will even criticize Kayode for not showing the action properly. I don't understand it. undecided

They criticised him because he is an hypocrite, by telling Daniella he can't be with her if she drinks because of his religion, but would go inside and start knacking her without considering his "religion".....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2022
First stage - denial grin grin grin
safarigirl:
Nobody top Bryann sha.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Nhazeru:

In the early days when does his thing...I get so angry and want to punch him in the mouth. But now I found myself laughing at his nonsense laughter..

He has different ways of laughing, the throaty laugh, the hearty laugh. But the one that off me a lot is the one he opens his mouth wide and do like he wants to bring out his tongue ( he does this occasionally though). Wish there is a voice record here for me to describe it very well.

Your whole post is a movie
Thank you!
I will look out for the different laugh variants cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Amaka talking about Groovy to llebaye.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
safarigirl:
Nobody top Bryann sha.

Our boy needs to ginger o. We need head boy Bryann back. The competition is getting tight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:
So Level 1 did truth or dare for the first time last night and it was kinda lit..Thanks to Bella , Elo, Giddy, Doyin, chi chi chomzy, Drunk Deji , Dotun and Rachael.

Highlights:

Elo kissed chomzy for about ten seconds

Chomzy twerked on Elo's dick

Dotun showed us his favorite sex position, Doggy, with Rachael

Dotun kissed Doyin, but when Hms insisted it had to be proper French, Doyin drank.

Deji touched chi chi's boobs

Chi chi twerked on Deji's face while he was laying on the floor - it was wild! grin

Deji chose to kiss giddyfia grin, then Elo, before Chi chi; he was very drunk though.. staggered a couple of times

Bella caressed her boobs for ten seconds in front of everyone

Giddy drank to the question 'who would you choose between Rachael and Dianna" . Actually Adekunle who wasn’t in the game opted to drink for his friend immediately the question was asked.

Rachael touched Giddyfia's dick

Chomzy kissed Hermes nipples after a lot of hesitation.

Chomzy drank to Hermes kissing her neck and touching her boobs . Said she was worried that he May be turned on and was just looking out for him.

Elo lightly grabbed chomzy's boobs

Racheal says she's feeling Elo

Elo showed Doyin his dick

I like the playful solo Bella.. she was fun to watch; came up with the baddest dares and made people do it, but barely did her cheesy.. She also didn’t want to drink . Chomzy also made it fun cos she did most of her dares, surprisingly!
This recap of the truth or dare is interesting, thanks.
I zoned off after the party while watching Phyna, Groovy and Amaka.

Last night was fun with level1.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I don't know what the nigga see's in her
Don't say that! the first week she used in simping and close marking him she must have pledged all sorts of sweet nothings to him! He wouldn't wanna abandon such person like that without a solid reason considering his cool loyal personality!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:
So Level 1 did truth or dare for the first time last night and it was kinda lit..Thanks to Bella , Elo, Giddy, Doyin, chi chi chomzy, Drunk Deji , Dotun and Rachael.

Highlights:

Dotun kissed Doyin, but when Hms insisted it had to be proper French, Doyin drank.

Chi chi twerked on Deji's face while he was laying on the floor - it was wild! grin

Deji chose to kiss giddyfia grin, then Elo, before Chi chi; he was very drunk though.. staggered a couple of times

Giddy drank to the question 'who would you choose between Rachael and Dianna" . Actually Adekunle who wasn’t in the game opted to drink for his friend immediately the question was asked.

Chomzy drank to Hermes kissing her neck and touching her boobs . Said she was worried tha kisst he May be turned on and was just looking out for him.

I like the playful solo Bella.. she was fun to watch; came up with the baddest dares and made people do it, but barely did her cheesy.. She also didn’t want to drink . Chomzy also made it fun cos she did most of her dares, surprisingly!

My MizzD the MVP…. kiss kiss

But did you just say that Deji kissed Giddy and Elo before Chi Chi? Were they brotherly pecks?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Kess dey advice Daniella.Are you sure you are doing the right thing? There is life after the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:

Highlights:

Chomzy drank to Hermes kissing her neck and touching her boobs . Said she was worried that he May be turned on and was just looking out for him.

Deji na full blown gay no wonder he is not doing his job well on these ladies!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2022
TheMainMan:
see all level 1 housemates sleeping
You this boy you no get work grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2022
TheMainMan:
this phyna atimes sef

leave modella to do this thing
very useless entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kess dey advice Daniella.Are you sure you are doing the right thing? There is life after the show

Only if Daniella will take a hint.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.