Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,873 members, 7,976,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:40 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2060113 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2022
majamajic:
Somethings I wonder wetin Chizzy come do for big brother , very lousy

grin grin He is just too razz, he is like the male version of Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

How do you feel watching the season majority of the day when your mates are busy working and hustling for their daily bread? Do you feel comfortable? Please I’m just asking for a friend. Thank you.
So you no dey watch bbn again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Many of those young girls you watch and adore and spend all your hard earned money to vote for are actually okpos that use big brother to advertise. Know this and know peace.

Why are you so aggressive? Leave BB fans in peace. You can go and spend your free time campaigning to save this nation.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Secondly:

Why is this thing so difficult for you to grasp?

Each audience member can pick who they like to emerge as the eventual winner based on how they perceive the housemate.

But it is only Groovy who knows whether he truly likes Phyna or he's just pretending.

That's my point.

You can tell if Groovy likes Phyna or not by his actions towards her. Stop wasting your time.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

They saw that she was intoxicated and they were goading her and insulting Cyph who tried his best that night. Sometimes, we need to help people who cannot help themselves. They know how hard the audition process was and to watch them try their best to have Beauty kicked out did not seat right for me. I rate Cyph to this day.
u are still on this beauty matter?
Was she the only one that was intoxicated? She was not even intoxicated, she's just a mad woman.
U do something this Saturday got a strike and repeated same next Saturday and got another strike, is it not goats that behave like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

No Groovy was bad for Beauty, he did not help her, he gossiped to everyone who would listen and sat and watched Beauty throw her chances away. I don't rate that.
my dear, this your assumption is wrong, beauty was the one that was busy telling every one about her marital problems, was she not the one who told amaka and phyna how her friends will feel embarrassed that she is dating an upcoming artist while the told her that she is a governors spec, was she not the one that reported groovy to shegez, were did groovy gossip her tell me? she was the one who told people that groovy has small p only for brayn to come and inform groovy. you have a guy who hardly talk to another girl without your consent, a guy who hardly eats another woman's food without informing you so which other loyalty do you want? all this people that said groovy was not loyal were the same peoples that came for ozos head over nengi, i tire for these women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
Oga, rest. Everybody should do as they please.

Madam I don hear. Big brother is not a bad show. Me sef was once addicted but there is time for everything.

Man pikin cannot because of this show forget to hustle or be unserious for work and spend the time to be productive in the day watching away.

Those housemates come hustle, big brother dey hustle and advertisers sef na hustle. Make Nigerian youths sef go hustle for their daily bread because time waits for no man!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Please which kind serious work be that wey go put tv for big brother to distract staff?
I watch big brother using dstv now in the office. And I do serious work.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Oh Nnem no vex smiley Lady hawk is one of us cheesy sorry I no introduce her since but it was on purpose cheesy I wanted to be very sure she is not a headless oloribukutu opportunist parasite like Allyson that has no loyalty that will collect deek from him and say rubbbish about him at his back!! Ofcourse we dealt with the bitch cheesy

I have placed lady hawk on serious scrutiny for a while now without her even knowing cheesy and i can beat my chest to say she genuinely loves and cares about our Kabiyesi I have been watching her she has never said anything horrible or distasteful about our Kabiyesi always full of praises grin I think she is a lovely lady so her pregnancy for our Kabiyesi is not bad u know I no dey take rubbish na kiss
Ok my co wife...I believe and trust you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Please which kind serious work be that wey go put tv for big brother to distract staff?
I know about a health center and a teaching hospital even a private lab maka female lovers
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2022
thatigboman1:
u are still on this beauty matter?
Was she the only one that was intoxicated? She was not even intoxicated, she's just a mad woman.
U do something this Saturday got a strike and repeated same next Saturday and got another strike, is it not goats that behave like that?

E pains me grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2022
So phyna’s fans are voting pharmsvi to kick out Groovy(for spoiling phyna’s chances of winning) while Hermes’ and Bryan’s fans are voting for Groovy to ruin Phyna’s game….hmmmgrin

Amaka has organic fans that like her personality…especially plus sized women and housewivesgrin

Daniella has silent fans of her own and she’s just inherited Khalid’s…as his BBN widow.she’s getting lots of sympathy votes from neutralistsgrin

Pharmsvi is getting strategic votes from various fanbase and he might survive on Sunday.

My question is;why is nobody voting for kess for any reason?
Is he that useless and insignificant?
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Ok my co wife...I believe and trust you

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
how can you forget the biggest borite Emma
Mehn that guy was boring, chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2022
fairygeh:

Lol,the exchange of banters between Chizzy and Pharmsavi is funny
Savi said thank God for Big brother in Chizzys life,that he eats anyhow.

Yeah...the banter was funny and interesting to watch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Phyna is softer and ladylike now, what has Groovy done to her o!!!

My baby geh can be posh .....love is bliss....loool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Oh Nnem no vex smiley Lady hawk is one of us cheesy sorry I no introduce her since but it was on purpose cheesy I wanted to be very sure she is not a headless oloribukutu opportunist parasite like Allyson that has no loyalty that will collect deek from him and say rubbbish about him at his back!! Ofcourse we dealt with the bitch cheesy

I have placed lady hawk on serious scrutiny for a while now without her even knowing cheesy and i can beat my chest to say she genuinely loves and cares about our Kabiyesi I have been watching her she has never said anything horrible or distasteful about our Kabiyesi always full of praises grin I think she is a lovely lady so her pregnancy for our Kabiyesi is not bad u know I no dey take rubbish na kiss

U go just dey answer urself....ur level of craze no be here....

My honourable teamie....lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2022
scondy:

That is u assuming there aren't like 2 to 3 strong housemates in level 1 also. Do not forget it will probably go back to everyone nominating...

Aside hermes, I don't think any1 in level 1 can displace those 2, ie Bryan n phyna( hopefully she doesn't kill her game), though they will be nominated often, but dey won't leave,n dias no way dey can b d only 2 housemates up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Anytime they show this Dotun, he is eating something
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2022
I hope Groovy’s fans will return the favor whenever Hermes is up?
Cos we are voting massively for him to keep doing the lord’s workgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2022
A radio station has the channel on lock in one of their marketing office

as you dey book for commercials,amaka dey look herself for mirror wtf

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:
don't worry, we will return the favor.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:

Betrayal cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

grin grin He is just too razz, he is like the male version of Phyna.

Nawao for una oo....... Nothing dey satisfy una. If he is quite now u will still complain. Its like the housemates can never win

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by adaericprin(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Ruby458:

Why are you guys making it sound like he doesn't like Phyna?
He likes Phyna, but likes Chomzy more. It's that simple. The same way Phyna likes Eloswag and also likes Groovy. She obviously likes Eloswag more which was why she made a move on him, and not Groovy. Surely, he can't be kissing her every two minutes if there's no attraction and likeness.

In his eviction diary he mentioned phynas name as one of the people he would want to roll with outside
He didn't mention chomzy they won't see that one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
They are working hard behind the scenes on the politicians beds to keep up appearances. How did Angel buy range Rover one month after leaving the house? Nengi bought range Rover 7 months after the show and house not up to one year after. Bbn doesn't pay them anything, they already signed their contract. They want fame and that is what bbn is giving them.

All those girls were okpos who went in the show for exposure to move from Coded Runs to politicians’ beds. The minute you realize this is when you will understand the senselessness in watching this show when you should be at work, school or hustling for daily bread.

On God, most of the girls that I know that are die hard fans and watching 24 hours are okpos!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Betrayal cheesy grin
U never see anything I pity u cheesy

That bandwagoner Tatiana4u na very unstable disloyal entity undecided I saw through him sinceeee that's why I am never soft with him always giving him hot hot cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Phyna is softer and ladylike now, what has Groovy done to her o!!!
Love is a powerful thing. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:
So phyna’s fans are voting pharmsvi to kick out Groovy(for spoiling phyna’s chances of winning) while Hermes’ and Bryan’s fans are voting for Groovy to ruin Phyna’s game….hmmmgrin

Amaka has organic fans that like her personality…especially plus sized women and housewivesgrin

Daniella has silent fans of her own and she’s just inherited Khalid’s…as his BBN widow.she’s getting lots of sympathy votes from neutralistsgrin

Pharmsvi is getting strategic votes from various fanbase and he might survive on Sunday.

My question is;why is nobody voting for kess for any reason?
Is he that useless and insignificant?
Na wa o

My category ...loool.....we must ve a rep in the house...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
hartopher76:
don't worry, we will return the favor.
Thank you!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Betrayal cheesy grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You caught me!!!
Lmao!
But I voted for phyna last week nagrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
U never see anything I pity u cheesy

That bandwagoner Tatiana4u na very unstable disloyal entity undecided I saw through him sinceeee that's why I am never soft with him always giving him hot hot cheesy

Please oo its a lady not a guy.

She is my fellow Titan ooo abeg she is jovial and so don't take it to heart biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.