Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,866 members, 7,915,487 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2013665 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up you liar
mumu. Check verified source and not some blog. You should be smarter than this and not just type insult

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
I'll like to see Chomzy in Level 2 'cause I know her presence will definitely provoke that agbero Phyna to misbehave,thereby earning her a disqualification !
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I clocked that Lazyyouth4u was Oshokhai69, he would correct people's English and call people jobless lazy youths because they updated the thread or chatted on here but he would spend 48hrs a day here and chat endlessly. grin
Lazy youths dem
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ruby458:

He actually said he likes Phyna. I'm tired of explaining, but he said so.

Beauty Ilebaye and Chomzy (in this order o- "Beauty, you and Chomzy"wink
He did not mention Phyna to Ilebaye, cross my heart

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vote KESS
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
KESSNATION
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
KESS MUST STAY
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy bigbroafrica has always been rigged from day 1. From mwisho losing to cherise , richard not getting disqulified , morris and thami fake evicted , kaone and tatiana also , wendall winning , goldies eviction MHRIP , melvin and beverely getting cheated in the finales , Tayo losing to that stupeed playboy. I was very happy when the show was called off and never revived. Twists and votes were always done in favour of some countries. Nigeria became eviction targets and hated after the winning streak. It was clear they wanted east africa to win because they always had large reps. In all Nigeria stood tall and broke records!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vote Kesss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

They saw that she was intoxicated and they were goading her and insulting Cyph who tried his best that night. Sometimes, we need to help people who cannot help themselves. They know how hard the audition process was and to watch them try their best to have Beauty kicked out did not seat right for me. I rate Cyph to this day.

Did you vote Cyph that week though? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up you liar

You call someone a liar and post only one screenshot of one person?

He mentioned Jaidon Anthony and Jordan Zemura of AFC Bournemouth as well, why did you not Google them?

Anyway, they earn less than £2,500. I am sure if I check the other guys, I will see something similar.

Don't call someone liar just because they may have gotten one name wrong. You can say the information is wrong, but liar is a stretch

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dotun is interested in Beauty, Ilebaye and Daniella

He said he's good with Doyin as friends because if they get involved romantically, they will fight everyday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hermes looks like a sacrifice for the gods!
Hermes does Juju!
Hermes dey use destiny!
Yen yen yen yen
Yet they want him to come over and save their useless souls!
Idiots!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin

Violence cannot be over-emphasized.

GroovyMono.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Latashia:
meobizy bigbroafrica has always been rigged from day 1. From mwisho losing to cherise , richard not getting disqulified , morris and thami fake evicted , kaone and tatiana also , wendall winning , goldies eviction MHRIP , melvin and beverely getting cheated in the finales , Tayo losing to that stupeed playboy. I was very happy when the show was called off and never revived. Twists and votes were always done in favour of some countries. Nigeria became eviction targets and hated after the winning streak. It was clear they wanted east africa to win because they always had large reps. In all Nigeria stood tall and broke records!
My Tayo water kisskiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Geezeem:

And supposing is the truth? he shouldn't voice it?
Blind supporter

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dotun was talking to Deji and they were talking about the ladies Dotun fancies. Dotun mentioned Bella, Chomzy and Doyin

For Bella. He reiterates that Bella is the type of girl he would want to be with outside but because here she's with Sheggz. He will just be good friends with her as they have been

For Chomzy wasn't giving him a reply on time. Deji says Chomzy doesn't know what she wants.

Dotun clashes with Doyin too much for a relationship. Even as friends they clash a lot. There are some things he overlooks about her and he's sure there are some things she overlooks about him too.

In the other house, Dotun says he's likes Beauty, Ilebaye, Daniella. Deji tells him Daniella Is still there.

Dotun saying out his own mouth that he's friends, not just friends, good friends with Bella but Nairaland will tell you She's friendless and isolated. SMH

Dotun saying Chomzy wasn't giving him a response on time reminds me of what chomzy said that all the guys in her level except Sheggz have asked her out. Atleast Dotun has confirmed he has.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Now you are saying the correct thing, the person took loan to achieve it not by with 200k monthly earnings.

Anyway, it was nice having a healthy banter with you. Something most nairaland guys can't do. Anybody that insults me here, I will insult the person's generation back. This thread is for everybody, if you don't like my comment, look front. Don't quote me. Nobody has monopoly over this thread.
Nozino:

I’m serving in a federal college of Education. There’s this lecturer with 2 kids in Canada. She took out over 10m loan from their cooperative. Nigeria parents will do anything for their children.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes does Juju!
Hermes dey use destiny!
Yen yen yen yen
Idiots!

Intelligence and smartness cannot be gotten in the market or under the knife.

When it matters most, beauty and aesthetics may not stand the test of time.

Hermes is like that guy who understands partial differential equations in an Engineering class, you may not like him but you need him to pass the course.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Groovy yelling in Miss Nigeria’s face “who the Bleep is Chomzy?!” was reminiscent of a philandering husband exclaim “I did not have sexual relations with that woman!” People later find out that the man had his warm, cum-drenched, semi-flaccid while throbbing phallus in her mouth not up to an hour before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sheggz tho... you too talk lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dezenazil:
she didn't tell us what she does during the introduction though. She only said she is the last born and loves the good life, he may not be so wrong.
when they newly came into the house and were getting to know each other, she told Sheggz that her family will think of what she will do when she comes out of the house or wins the money. She depends on her family's wealth for now and has no tangible job or business.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Allysnn - Do u agree that Hermes and I have a connection?

Adekunle - Hmm �

Allysnn - Okay, good

Adekunle - But that doesn't mean that I'd stop liking u

Allysnn - In that type of way or jus like a friend

Adekunle - I can't like u that way again

Allysnn - Better

Me:Allyson apply pressure!!!
This shipment must continue to sail!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
missidy:
Now you are saying the correct thing, the person took loan to achieve it not by with 200k monthly earnings.

Anyway, it was nice having a healthy banter with you. Something most nairaland guys can't do. Anybody that insults me here, I will insult the person's generation back. This thread is for everybody, if you don't like my comment, look front. Don't quote me. Nobody has monopoly over this thread.

I understand. Me I’m like that too oo. If anyone brings any nonsense, I will match and exceed the persons energy.

What this lady did, is what most average Nigerian parents with kids in private Unis do. Some borrow money, some take out loans, some sell their properties and some starve themselves of basic needs to see their children succeed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
lumens:

Intelligence and smartness cannot be gotten in the market or under the knife.

When it matters most, beauty and aesthetics may not stand the test of time.

Hermes is like that guy who understands partial differential equations in an Engineering class, you may not like him but you need him to pass the course.
You have spoken so intelligentlygrin
Well donegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
My Tayo water kisskiss kiss
Tayo was the real hotshot. I am happy my King is doing very fine now with Lilian. Still both relevant and trending.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Beauty Ilebaye and Chomzy (in this order o- "Beauty, you and Chomzy"wink
He did not mention Phyna to Ilebaye, cross my heart

We all watched this nne
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sheggz planning his wedding with Bella, explaining how he will meet Bella's parents.

How he wants his children to be able to speak Mandarin, Spanish etc.

Bills to pay
5M for a house in Lekki etc

Okay, In London yeah...... Bla-bla-bla
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes does Juju!
Hermes dey use destiny!
Yen yen yen yen
Idiots!
but he does tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Oga, nothing dey enugu state. Just palm wine tappers riding on their bicycles every morning.
it's a simple question, but u can't obviously cant answer it, so scram
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
MasterSteps:
Sheggz planning his wedding with Bella, explaining how he will meet Bella's parents.

How he wants his children to be able to speak Mandarin, Spanish etc.

Bills to pay
5M for a house in Lekki etc

Okay, In London yeah...... Bla-bla-bla

k
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Did you vote Cyph that week though? lipsrsealed

The chocking thing put me off so no I didnt. To be honest besides, it was the very next day that he left, had he had more time, I would hve sent some votes his way cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.