Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,956 members, 7,980,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2063867 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:
Deji and chichi sleeping on same bed.....doyin go go crazy o.....loool

Deji's hypocrisy tho
So now his prick dey rise for her huh? lipsrsealed

Anyway.... we want the drama... Doyin should apply pressure! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2022
nazablossom:

You did not add
ukpana fegge
Ezi bida
Onye nkuzi odoakpu shocked grin

Pray for your sister cry
Haha we the Umu ada Onitsha go treat her matter later!! She is a disgrace cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
General Pere just dey hail his Adekunle lol cheesy grin grin

Two super handsome brave men with a voice that melts the soul kiss kiss kiss

I wish I can have a threeeesome with both cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad ooh

Come over to my place make we do party with my friends
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I mean Shegs has been subtle with his low blow insults to Bella, saying things like, I am not like those broke dudes you date, you are one of the brokest chicks I have ever dated, Bella, let us not discus apartheid because you will not understand it and yesterday after she won her task, he condescendingly said to her Oh babe you finally won something.

Is this real love? Or is it someone who thinks he wants to upgrade a local girl and said local girl must continue to worship at his feet?

Time will tell I suppose.

If I had a magic wand, I would like to enter Bella’s mind to understand how she manages not to spill about herself too much to Shegzz when he says things like this. Or has she told him and he just likes to tease her?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Candidlady: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
general007:
Sheggz and Adekunle fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNKPwQ1LcE

Did you say THE FIGHT WAS REALLY HECTIC cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Haha we the Umu ada Onitsha go treat her matter later!! She is a disgrace cheesy
She will be disappointed in herself when she leaves the show angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Funny enough Hermes cannibalistic looks is deceptive grin He is not that tough grin always running to beg the person in the middle of Gbasgbos angry grin

The yeye guy was the one that convinced Ade to ignore shekpe when he was yarning upata the last time!! angry thank God my Gentle Tiger didn't listen to Hermes again this time cheesy

Adekunle with his lovely calm looks is the only one in the house that had guts to cut shekpe Wings to pieces still Maintaining beauty grin cheesy cheesy

Where you go since Yesterday?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Same Shegzz that came for Eloswag?
Geezeem:

I can easily say so of Sheggz as well. There is no single atom of meanness in that boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2022
God will help us in this country that we're in. Mr.Tranquility tried to play his part but you guys were busy castigating him, don't forget campaign starts next month which is not far away, may God help us.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
KnackAmPlank:

Mad ooh

Come over to my place make we do party with my friends
As long as u dey Team Island Kunle Odogwu u will see me soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

If I had a magic wand, I would like to enter Bella’s mind to understand how she manages not to spill about herself too much to Shegzz when he says things like this. Or has she told him and he just likes to tease her?

I don't know about the you are the brokest chick I've ever dated. I don't know when he said that and I've not looked for a video

But there was a video where Bella shouted at sheggz for telling her that he's not like those broke boys she dates. She told him does he know her outside? Does he know the kind of men she dates.
I think he apologized.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Geminita1:
You have used your tongues and hands daily to speak evil about the lives of two people who are just enjoying each others company and doing what everyone else is doing in the house. They have not done anything yet to attract this strong irrational dislike from you. Hence, the malicious energy you have released against them will surely consume some one or persons but not Bella or Sheggzz! Your hatred have gone too far!

You know what is even funny? the fact that people inside the house are beefing what they want the most and questioning the genuineness of Shella's friendship.... from Diana who starved herself for 2 days, got drunk and took to the toilet to express herself to Kunle who was friendzoned before Africa.... no be juju be that? grin

Whether or not this ship is real is immaterial, what matters is the friendship Shella has which is MUTUAL!

This gotta count for something surely?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Dezenazil:
she sounds like a hen scrambling to save its chicks fr a hawk.
Definition o por grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
nazablossom:

She will be disappointed in herself when she leaves the show angry
She is an exceptional case! angry

Nwanyi Onitsha no dey carry last!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Euphoria19: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Giel:

I don't know about the you are the brokest chick I've ever dated. I don't know when he said that and I've not looked for a video

But there was a video where Bella shouted at sheggz for telling her that he's not like those broke boys she dates. She told him does he know her outside? Does he know the kind of men she dates.
I think he apologized.

But you have to admit he always likes making it look like he's the best thing Bella will ever have or like he's doing her a favor by being with her, that behavior is a no

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
UnknownQueen:

That really got to her, cos she felt she's in the good books of everyone, always giving the love and light vibes, but madam solicitor forgets that no matter how well -behaved you are, some people will not like you for no just cause, the high time she realised this ,the better for her.

You think housemates don't see through her the way some viewers do?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
ItisHi:
you need attention from safari badly. Do you have a crush on her? wink Do better today and maybe she might have your time and reply you
Nah I don't have a crush on her, but we're friends
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
eleshin:

Same Sheggz that had a round table meeting with only Adekunle name as the agenda?
The night he saw shouting "no miss road óò", he had a meeting with Bella, Hermes, Giddyfia, Dotun and some other guys discussing Adekunke. He accused Adekunle of talking to Bella in his absence. 2nd day, Adekunle was even joking that "Sheggz don high last night he was just shouting no miss road ooo" not knowing Sheggz was referring to him. Sheggz repeated the "Adekunle" meeting the second day with Giddyfia and Bella. Dude was attacking Adekunle indirectly for 2 days, calling him b*tch ass, puxxy... Funny thing, Adekunle was not even aware he was talking to him. Shey u no watch am ni àbí u just chose to ignore?

Nobody reported this gist here oh… grin

This beef between Shegzz and Adekunle is going to have part 5.. We keep watching…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
dyydxx:
Having watched BBN a couple of seasons now I think the housemates ought to be bolder and clear Ebuka sometimes, infact everytime. Since its apparent his mission is to stir animosity and trouble by reporting private conversations HMs should just plainly refuse to engage with him. I think someone that did that before was bright when he plainly denied something Ebuka said. Hms should do that more often, and it would lead to less fights. For example, this Adekunle matter now, Adekunle should have responded to Ebuka by claiming Ebuka is taking things out of context and blowing things out of proportion whether true or not. Infact it doesn't matter if it isn't true and Ebuka is actually right, but it matters ebuka is put in his place by such actions to keep the peace and avoid confrontations. Adekunle should have just insisted that Ebuka doesn't know what he is talking about and insisted on moving on to another topic. I'm sure even that kind of response will shock Ebuka and catch him off guard. It's a game afterall

I’ve never really liked Ebuka’s script for whatever it was designed to achieve.
In one breath we want HMs to be real and not act for the cameras and at the same time restrict their freedom to freely express themselves by revealing confidential conversations to concerned HMs.
If the idea of Ebuka’s live show reveal is to spice up the house and stir dramatic reactions intended to provide raw entertainment, it can also be misconstrued as scripted to favour some HMs and de-market strong contenders if not evenly applied to all.
Personally, I prefer spontaneous secret tasks to stir up the hornet’s nest like the Uti/Kaone types in BBA for equity.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
It is the way Shegzz ran to hide behind Chomzy and Bella for me

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Eeghe:

Ee gh e
gh is gh not g
I dunno how to state this
The ee-ghe! is soo bush cheesy
Aunty your name hard to pronounce Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
davodyguy:

Where you go since Yesterday?
My dear na twitter I dey since dey dance cheesy those people are killin me lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Ibukzy:
If not biggie house and rules … sheggz suppose don dy hospital like this �

Why? because Kunle was shouting like agbero and prancing around yesterday? grin

I laugh in Yoruba language

The greatest mistake anyone would make in a street fight is to underestimate their opponent.... don't do it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

Sheggz is a psychopath but no one has noticed it.
I don’t pity Bella cos she’s currently feeling like the queen of England while looking down on others.
Na for reunion we go hear their gbas gbos!
we all are waiting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Shegzz Opponent grin cheesy grin you joke a lot

Someone who ran to hide behind Chomzy and Bella when He saw Ade coming
Geezeem:

Why? because Kunle was shouting like agbero and prancing around yesterday? grin

I laugh in Yoruba language

The greatest mistake anyone would make in a street fight is to underestimate their opponent.... don't do it!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

Kunle's exterior is deceptive

We saw him shouting like a motor park tout yesterday.

He talks about people behind them a lot,
which was why Ebuka brought his legs out

This will happen again and another fall out will happen

And pls quit that narrative that Sheggz had it coming... the two of them dislike each other and for good reasons too

Kunle shouldn't be putting his nose into people's strategies but mind his...except Sheggz's strategy was affecting him like WM's kitchen strategy of last year which I kicked against

If Bella is Sheggz strategy, how does it affect Kunle? is it Sheggz's fault Kunle couldn't land a babe and they have all friendzoned him?
Abeg wallow in ur ignorance alone,no dey disgrace yourself in d name of defending rubbish

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

In ur bid to paint doyin right....u say I am misreporting...if she is talking about blocking Hermes and allysyn...why then is she saying she would try so hard to stop engaging deji? Make it make sense....thought u have accepted with ur full Chest her man hunting ways.....

In this particular convo...nowhere did she mention ally and Hermes....we were shown the convo midway....and she referred to where she was asking deji that isnt there someone he wants to explore with and all that....

Look doyin is not ashamed to do the chasing....earlier today before the fight...allysyn was encouraging her to up her flirting with deji cos he is on her bed...she was all gigly...went back and was flirting....they moved to the garden and she was sitting all thru by him?

What changed ? If Hermes annoyed her , how come it's deji she doesn't want to speak to...
Wo report all u wanna report o ...but don't say I am misreporting...I did not...

A lot of times I don't counter ur reporting when u downplay doyin's overdoings on chasing deji....na u get ur hand .....

It's clear for all and sundry ....she was clearly upset with deji's truth this night and doesn't wanna keep engaging him....but yeah we ll see how that goes

cheesy

Like I've accepted my sheggz "capping"

Kikikikikikikikikiii.... This game sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
If nah Doyin or Chi Chi now he no go dey hide

Woman beater

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

Deji's hypocrisy tho
So now his prick dey rise for her huh? lipsrsealed

Anyway.... we want the drama... Doyin should apply pressure! grin

Stopeetttt! No pressure, no pressure, no pressure.. grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Ibukzy:
It is the way Shegzz ran to hide behind Chomzy and Bella for me
The guy no believe say kunle go fit change am 4 am like dat grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:
Ur fave dey shamelessly chase man since week 1....u kuku know since so y body dey bite u....at least u knew before stanning that is the cross u gonna carry ....

Just like me vexing over phynas foolishness over groovy. Mtchew ....

Water!

Like I said... Cyph's eviction preserved that girl's "virtue" lipsrsealed... nah for toilet we for they watch them every Saturday undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Him think say Adekunle nah Eloswag or Doyin grin grin
irenosen22:

The guy no believe say kunle go fit change am 4 am like dat grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.