Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1993492 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Doyin is the most beautiful housemate , for ladies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
There's something wrong with scondy, she lack something upstairs

She can’t have her opinion again? Why are you guys so emotional? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
To be honest,stanship shouldn’t blind you from speaking the truth , it doesn’t mean you love your fav any less cos if Hermes does something stupid,I’d be the first to drag him even though I love him dearly.
Bellas diary section was really embarrassing to watch and she’s the dumbest housemate ever!
Even Nina sef no fit misyarn like this.
Tueh!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:
When Doyin is chasing man and embarrassing herself she’s not fake .. but when she speaks well of people or shows empathy.. she’s fake

You Dey mind these people with double standards.

Doyin till the last day, she will stay pressing una neck

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:
Bella, thank you oh.. Please tell Shegzz that people are already doing research… grin

He needs to reduce what he is putting out there….

She knows the show, the twitter detectives will unravel Shegs, he should be careful with what he puts out there. I know Lagos is one of the safest places in Nigeria but to be bragging about wealth during this painful economic climate is not the best.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Of course being the fake housemate got to you Deji.. pELE

Now tell us your strategy..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please who be the father of this Shegz guy? It’s strange that his papa is the richest man in Naija but nobody seems to know of him undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Doyin is playing the viewers..

Very fake somborry

Like White money, like Doyin grin grin

Very very pretentious...she knew she wanted to mention adekunle...then suddenly she can't remember the names of the guys in the house ...why not just state ur mind and own ur decision...then giving stupid reason that he is not emotionally happy ..the deji that has been messing up her emotions and even rubbing it in nko?

She said they ve so many arrogant pple in their house...biggie say mention names ...she chickened out and only mentioned Hermes but quickly added he has a reason to...then she can't remember any other person....from many to just 1 person....loool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
majamajic:
Doyin is the most beautiful housemate , for ladies

I like that she makes the effort to always look nice. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Please who be the father of this Shegz guy? It’s strange that his papa is the richest man in Naija but nobody seems to know of him undecided

From Twitter detectives, it says he owns half of Lagos?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:
To be honest,stanship shouldn’t blind you from speaking the truth , it doesn’t mean you love your fav any less cos if Hermes does something stupid,I’d be the first to drag him even though I love him dearly.
Bellas diary section was really embarrassing to watch and she’s the dumbest housemate ever!
Tueh!
And you're the second dumbest on this thread after Scondy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:
Bella, thank you oh.. Please tell Shegzz that people are already doing research… grin

Good to see she is finally getting tired of it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:
Tueh!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

He comes across as a dude with narcissistic tendencies. Could be wrong though cause I haven't been watching that much.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

no be only own half of Lagos and get ur PVC, campaign will soon start
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

Very very pretentious...she knew she wanted to mention adekunle...then suddenly she can't remember the names of the guys in the house ...why not just state ur mind and own ur decision...then giving stupid reason that he is not emotionally happy ..the deji that has been messing up her emotions and even rubbing it in nko?

She said they ve so many arrogant pple in their house...biggie say mention names ...she chickened out and only mentioned Hermes but quickly added he has a reason to...then she can't remember any other person....from many to just 1 person....loool

You want her to do temporary widowhood again? shocked embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:
Tueh!

Maybe her dumbness is the sole reason why that London goat chose her because he knows he can and will always deceive her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I like that she makes the effort to always look nice. smiley

I like that she bath early and make up , she always on her make up

She is so beautiful , am not into chubby girls but I like Daniella ass
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Local ogogoro at work grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
DoubleeDee:

He comes across as a dude with narcissistic tendencies. Could be wrong though cause I haven't been watching that much.

You're not wrong. shocked angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

Good to see she is finally getting tired of it

She don tire, whenever Shegs speaks it is always to brag upanddan. What he said about Adekunle's Nigerian education was deplorable. Nigerian graduates do extremely very well when they go abroad. Adekunle speaks Queen's English with good diction. Shegs speaks like a roadman, you cannot speak like that in the corporate world.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
I don't understand the attack, oo. Just because she doesn't have the same opinion
Oshokhai69:

She can’t have her opinion again? Why are you guys so emotional? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abeg, shey Deji tell doyin sey He be fake housemate ni?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
majamajic:

I like that she bath early and make up , she always on her make up

She is so beautiful, am not into chubby girls but I like Daniella ass

She even said when she is at home, she baths early does her hair and makeup, that is something I can learn.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

She don tire, whenever Shegs speaks it is always to brag upanddan. What he said about Adekunle's Nigerian education was deplorable. Nigerian graduates do extremely very well when they go abroad. Adekunle speaks Queen's English with good diction. Shegs speaks like a roadman, you cannot speak like that in the corporate world.

I think Adekunle went to UI. UI is much better than that fake ass Buckingham University wey dey accept everybody wey apply and get money to pay. That’s why you find many dumb children of wealthy Nigerians going there angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Awww I feel for Deji, he knows his time is coming sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
See na.

She don pressure the guy so tey e be like say e don jabo...deji don't entertain that girls pressure any longer...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Biggie grilling Deji, lol.
Doyin already knows He is a fake housemate from the things he say to her.
Biggie wants to know the genesis.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Whats his surname, that's how we will know
IdiaofBenin:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oshokhai69:

I think Adekunle went to UI. UI is much better than that fake ass Buckingham University wey dey accept everybody wey apply and get money to pay. That’s why you find many dumb children of wealthy Nigerians going there angry

I agree with you. My Dad went to UI, in the 80's, it was one of the best schools, he said he had exchange students from the UK there. See what our entities in power have done to this country cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.