Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1989323 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:

Now I’m hurt Mrs Barbecueman.. cheesy cheesy

After Hermes, your baby is my male fav so I barely say anything negative about him even when I see it, cos I’m biased like that.. tongue

But I just had to today, cos some of your team members always have a lot to say about my babe..decided to let them know that Oga Ade get for body too o,

Ohk I get u dear but put ur emotions in check!!

People will definetly come at ur fave but ur ability to stay strong and objective makes u a good fit for this job!! U haven't been doing badly until now I must acknowledge !! Seperate personal issues from business ok! smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

Kililikikikikilikikikikik
You are doing well... na Kunle's turn grin

I borrowed from your leaf now.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blaxhex:
you own na to dey Stan fine boys every season undecided from emannuel to groovy

If I make it to the BB house in any of the coming seasons shey you will stan me too smiley

Not hurting anyone am i?

Are you reserved and handsome, go on.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin is paired with Eloswag

Dotun and Ally

Adekunle and Bella? Hahaahahahahahahahahahah

Racheal and chi chi

Hermes and deji

SEggs and giddy

A ni ri eshu o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:

You have, but that was in week one when she was one of your favs tongue

Lool...that's what is biting my body na....she should have been one of my fav...I really really liked her at the beginning.....I still like her sha...but she annoys me....lool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lazyyouth4u:

Froshloaded why you dey mention me in relation to trolling?? Why you dey use another moniker? Who are you hiding from?
this sick Bum don carry him third alt come here cheesy

Froshloa..
I underestimated your foolishness, you're bottom level dense cheesy

hamroll
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lazyyouth4u:

Froshloaded why you dey mention me in relation to trolling?? Why you dey use another moniker? Who are you hiding from?
Btw, I hear that year say your IQ dey read negative value. E sure me say if you go IQ test again e go dey read 'error'. grin
Na to enter street remain for you cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
The fact that Hermes doesn’t remind you of any previous bbn housemate shows you how unique he is. He’s on a league of his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bryann BRYANN BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
MizzD:

Now I’m hurt Mrs Barbecueman.. cheesy cheesy

After Hermes, your baby is my male fav so I barely say anything negative about him even when I see it, cos I’m biased like that.. tongue

But I just had to today, cos some of your team members always have a lot to say about my babe..decided to let them know that Oga Ade get for body too o,

Exactly! This is what happened to me today… embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fineboynl(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
It like like pharmsavi and Daniella will leave this week. Or likely kess. They have never test eviction nomination before.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eeghe:

Lol this season
You and Geezeem dealing with Doyin
Myself and you dealing with Shegz/Shegza
Me and Geezeem can’t deal with Adekunle (I kinda like him)
Me and MamBi liking same/many together (I suspect that she has more soft spots for hassmets than myself this season)

Everybody go dey alright las las cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:
The fact that Hermes doesn’t remind you of any previous bbn housemate shows you how unique he is. He’s on a league of his own.

Watch people claim to be eccentric next year cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
MamBi:

Once you go to people you can’t stand and start telling them things like “ You and I are the only intelligent ones around here”….. you are pretending….

But shegz intelligent for real....he just caps a lot of nonsense....na d bragging be the problem ...then self centerdness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

Lool...that's what is biting my body na....she should have been one of my fav...I really really liked her at the beginning.....I still like her sha...but she annoys me....lool

Okay na.. fair enough..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
mayor1814:
Sheggz is a nice guy but he's making it easy for many people to dislike him. The bragging, the boasting etc. Fact is many ppl will find it easy to relate with and like the personality of Adekunle. Sheggz and Bella look cute and nice together but they have allowed that to overshadow their game and their relationships with other.

As for Groovy I just hope Phyna get the message that the boy is not into him like she's into him. Groovy likes Chomzy, and Chomzy likes him. Was even surprised dat a girl dat appears to be street smart and cold hearted could be so smitten by Groovy.

Especially after her all her "na mumu dey fall in love" chants. Who's the mumu now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Geezeem:

Everybody go dey alright las las cheesy

We been saying this since day 1 grin

Na Only pharmsavvy never collect..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

Where is your JUDGEJUDITH moniker?
Dealing with Tatiana4u!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
This person has summarized Bella in one post!
Lmao!
This girl has absolutely nothing to offer and nothing upstairs,that’s why one London rat fooled her easily, spoiled her game and used her to stay relevant!
Local fowl!
Hermes kee you dia!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

Haaa....so na our pikin.....I hold my terror going forward....loool...mo ma ma look away .....

Dont look away oh. Ni tori iro po pupo ju lenu e…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Dealing with Tatiana4u!!!
I asked a simple question,I didn’t ask you to cry in my mention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aquafina has made Amaka's week by this pairing suituation with Groovy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You kuku said na turn by turn yesterday. grin grin

e go reach everybody ooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink, so Geezeem is a girl?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
fineboynl:
It like like pharmsavi and Daniella will live this week. Or likely less. They have never test eviction nomination before.
Maybe kess was in bbnaija pepperdem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

I asked a simple question,I didn’t ask you to cry in my mention.
Oh u are still crying! Share this remaining tissue with ur pampas man cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

Who’s Tatiana4u?
Tatiana the gamer. cheesy

Dont let me snatch the akpu in your hands and gag KUNLEMYBARBECUE's mouth with it for interfering in our bedroom talks.

I'm now more interested in what inspired this new moniker, what is sweet about your murderous vitriolic punches and what is pink in you...

Better don’t give me ela oju kan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:

Copycats never win. Originality is the name of the game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
scondy:

But she has been here for years ...u guys should have been used to it by now...hint ...read her lines singularly......u ll find it easier going forward ....
yeah I know.. I wasn't trynna take a jibe at her.
She types like a non Nigerian.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
JBoss25:
Sweetpink, so Geezeem is a girl?
Maybegrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:
Zazu!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetpink:
Prior to Miracle, there was no one like him until himself.

Hermes reminds me of Miracle but Hermes could be greater, although he has shown different and really exclusive traits....

So if he wins I'd score him above Miracle cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.