Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1989396 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Demnan:
She said she cried alot and is still trying to forgive herself

It will be hard for her, especially when she sees her fellow castmates making money. Where does Beauty go from here? Who knows.

Not enough time to gather fans, not enough time to show brands what she is made of like Tacha and Erica. It will be back to the day job for Beauty unless she finds a senator/governor/minister.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shekpe go expect laycon to lick his feet cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Thank you for the detailed reply cheesy

Even with the 3 weeks, he can get modelling gig, he can hustle and make a 5/6/7 figure sums. He should appreciate the opportunity; some did not even get a call back after the audition.

It is not about how much time you spend in the house, but what you do with that time.

Look at Elozonam, he did not start with the housemates in PD, but he stayed about a month or so, and since then, we know how far his career has gone post show. He even has a show on Showmax now.

Modella's prize for her acting, is that she will be cast in an episode of a ShowMax original. More acting gigs could come from there, that is how you showcase yourself.

Deji's greatest highlight has been that Quidax challenge he finished as runner-up in, but you need to show quality in that house, no be to stay 72 days be the koko

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

It will be hard for her, especially when she sees her fellow castmates making money. Where does Beauty go from here? Who knows.

Not enough time to gather fans, not enough time to show brands what she is made of like Tacha and Erica. It will be back to the day job for Beauty unless she finds a senator/governor/minister.
She gather fans O, no think am.

She gather fans well well. She go dey alright

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2022
I’m not sure Modella is normal with all these her abnormal wigs.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2022
lumens:
shocked

I miss Beauty on my LED screen.

How she allowed herself to be played into disqualification all because of one pink haired confused entity still baffles me.

I had a lot of hopes on Bella when she was introduced. Sadly, she has made a mess of herself by listening to the numerous bull craps of that failed london footballer. Now she has zero content and one simp is wiling to lick her bare buttocks.

Studies have shown that women live longer, successful and healthier lives without Men. Meanwhile men die younger if they are unmarried/widowed/divorced. Married men are happier, single men die young.

This basically shows that when a woman allows a man into her life, she no longer thinks about herself or her wellbeing. This is what we can see on our screen (Daniella/Beauty/Bella). Even Phyna that was looking like a winner has fallen inside the trap.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I won't mind withdrawing some funds just to have a piece of her cherry.
I have a fetish for ladies that wears glasses.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2022
lumens:

I won't mind withdrawing some funds just to have a piece of her cherry.
I have a fetish for ladies that wears glasses.

Hahaha she looked like a sexy librarian when she wore glasses. wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2022
No be everyone dey pray.
Demnan:
Is there any Muslim who doesn't?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Nothing is new under the sun, everything has been done before grin
Na so o grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2022
IF NOT FOR DISQUALIFICATION, I BELIEVE TACHA WOULD HAVE WON SEF

safarigirl:

Angel did not make Top 3, what are you talking about?

Bisola and TBoss made Top 3 without a partner, CeeC made Top 3 without a partner, and I am very sure ~if not for Disqualification, Tacha would have made Top 3~ without a partner.

It is enough that you may have had a relationship or situationship at some point in the show. The real disadvantage is if your partner makes it to the finals with you, like what happened to Liquorose.

Anyway, Daniella is not that girl this season sadly. Her fanbase is about as big as Chichi's own. She could make Top 10, but any other thing, would just be based on how things play out long term, not by having partner. She has had partner, that one is enough. If una need more ships, focus on her siblingship with Bryann

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Then,I’m a proud thief!grin
You are doing well grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2022
safarigirl:

It is not about how much time you spend in the house, but what you do with that time.

Look at Elozonam, he did not start with the housemates in PD, but he stayed about a month or so, and since then, we know how far his career has gone post show. He even has a show on Showmax now.

Modella's prize for her acting, is that she will be cast in an episode of a ShowMax original. More acting gigs could come from there, that is how you showcase yourself.

Deji's greatest highlight has been that Quidax challenge he finished as runner-up in, but you need to show quality in that house, no be to stay 72 days be the koko
Good morning safari

I have available votes since Bryann wasn't up this week

Who do you think I should vote for
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2022
I AGREE WITH THIS

safarigirl:

They told him.

He flew in from America for the auditions.

It is after the auditions, when you make it to a certain level, they will present the contract and terms of contract, then, you may decide to sign it or not.

There is no way anyone can convince me that a franchise as big as Big Brother does not cross their t's and dot their i's in matters like this. Their legal department is foolproof. The person who made that tweet is most likely in the dark about whatever Deji signed up for.

What happened was that he came in to audition for the show, got to a stage, and was told, "We cannot cast you as a real housemate, you have to come in as a fake housemate", he accepted those terms. Last season, even Pere said he was told he would be coming in as a wildcard with the possibility of being a real housemate. The terms on which you get on the show are always presented to you.

Everybody knows.

That person is just being a rabblerouser.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Clement1111:

Good morning safari

abeg give it to groovy, remember bro code.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2022
safarigirl:

She gather fans O, no think am.

She gather fans well well. She go dey alright
Good morning safari, I'm sorry for yesterday, I know u sabi keep grudge but forgive me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2022
JBoss25:
Good morning safari, I'm sorry for yesterday, I know u sabi keep grudge but forgive me

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2022
safarigirl:
I have serious issues with ingrates like this that want to make a huge fuss out of an opportunity that a minute percentage eventually get.

What is unfair to Deji? Is he the only one that had stuff going on and had to put it on pause for the show? Are there not others that paused their lives and never made it to the show?

What about actual housemates that got into the house and only stayed 14 days? Actual useful persons like Cyph.

Deji has been in the house three weeks now, many real housemates have not done three weeks.

The time he has spent, what has he used it to do? Don't they tell us to make the most of opportunities? Why stir up this pity party for someone that has only shown us a bland personality? undecided
hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2022
lumens:
shocked

How Daniella metamorphosed into a sharp brilliant lady is still confusing me.

Anyways, Sheikh Khalid Bin Fornicator has been shielding this baby girl from bringing her full potential into this game.

A typical head slammer would relegate a woman to the background. He would just be pouring his hot akamu into the poor lady while she fizzles out of content and creativity.

Immediately the Fornicator left, Daniella has sharply transformed into a lady I'm proud of.

Oh my days grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Studies have shown that women live longer, successful and healthier lives without Men. Meanwhile men die younger if they are unmarried/widowed/divorced. Married men are happier, single men die young.

This basically shows that when a woman allows a man into her life, she no longer thinks about herself or her wellbeing. This is what we can see on our screen (Daniella/Beauty/Bella). Even Phyna that was looking like a winner has fallen inside the trap.

Two bottles of origin for you. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Daniella . Level 2 needs her.
Clement1111:

Good morning safari

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
shocked

So Diana actually asked Biggie to go to the market and buy salt for the house to use?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Man like roadman sheggz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Doesnt Chichi have fans?
The way this Level 1 Hms have not been nominated for eviction isn't helping them at all except for people like Hermes,Adekunle,Doyin
They are not building up their fan base at all.
I thought Chichi would be another Mercy the day she went into the house,but I don't really see anything she's doing .I may be wrong though undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2022
lumens:
shocked

So Diana actually asked Biggie to go to the market and buy salt for the house to use?

very funny lady grin
lumens:
shocked

very funny lady
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2022
lumens:
shocked

I miss Beauty on my LED screen.

How she allowed herself to be played into disqualification all because of one pink haired confused entity still baffles me.

I had a lot of hopes on Bella when she was introduced. Sadly, she has made a mess of herself by listening to the numerous bull craps of that failed london footballer. Now she has zero content and one simp is wiling to lick her bare buttocks.
honestly, beauty was someone I looked out for on the show to get to top 5 or even win the show sef.. she has the looks, charisma and eloquence... but alcohol and her character messed everything up..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Demnan:
Its so funny how you guys are blaming Khalid for Daniella's reticence. Daniella went into her shell when Bryan rejected her affection

I just tire for them. Right from the start of the show, she has always been reserved. Her ship with Khalid is what gave her more notable screen time sef.

I’m happy she’s putting her self out more sha. I hope she survives this eviction, so that when they merge the levels, her friendship with Doyin will blossom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2022
safarigirl:

They told him.

He flew in from America for the auditions.

It is after the auditions, when you make it to a certain level, they will present the contract and terms of contract, then, you may decide to sign it or not.

There is no way anyone can convince me that a franchise as big as Big Brother does not cross their t's and dot their i's in matters like this. Their legal department is foolproof. The person who made that tweet is most likely in the dark about whatever Deji signed up for.

What happened was that he came in to audition for the show, got to a stage, and was told, "We cannot cast you as a real housemate, you have to come in as a fake housemate", he accepted those terms. Last season, even Pere said he was told he would be coming in as a wildcard with the possibility of being a real housemate. The terms on which you get on the show are always presented to you.

Everybody knows.

That person is just being a rabblerouser.

They tell them just few days before they go in.....so it is at lockdown they decide who goes in and who doesn't....some don't make it out of lockdown...

So the posters feelings is legit...

I think they should stop bringing to lockdown then offer something different or cut them off....doesn't make sense...

That they are big doesn't mean that's a standard way to treat people. Invite only those that make the cut.....attention those that u shortlist as replacements or extras to be on standby ....that's the standard way to do things ..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2022
carammel:
Allysyn: Hermes is bullying me with his eyes.

he is not bullying you, Ally. He is stripping you, well it may constitute harassment if he persists with unwanted advances..but you wanted to play, baby girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Hmm level 2 ain't playing with this task o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
carammel:
I’m not sure Modella is normal with all these her abnormal wigs.
I been dey look that wig she wore yesterday.. wonder why she likes pushing her wigs close to her eyebrows undecided... And the load too much sef, maybe na styling cause am sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Who do u think will win tonight's wager presentation, level 1 or level 2.

I feel level 2 has nice concept, but I haven't seen level 1's own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.