Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1986768 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Amillionnn:
Two things I’m not looking forward to in this merger- Phyna shouting up and down especially the words ‘who Dey’ secondly modella’s screechy voice and rather fast way of speaking.

And Amaka? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
ThierryJay:

Direct that to Chizzy. I'm only reporting the statement he made. Pls explain what is meant by "you know you are pure Igbo breed"

Imagine Khalid telling Beauty, I dont mind rolling with you cos you know you are pure Hausa breed. How would people have perceived that?

Dont try to be politically correct.

Beauty is not an Hausa girl, I even doubt Khalid too is Hausa, so, if he made that statement, he would be wrong.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
styrese:
Deji is a big fool...Isn't that what biggie sent him to do grin
He is not there to play love or kiss ass! Look at Chizzy towering above him everywhere cos he knows his job! Fans are tired of Deij!

Deji no send Biggie,know this and have a peace of mind !
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
MizzD:

I like that he’s giving me materials for my “desperate for a ship” case. grin grin

Last last na every HM want ship. That’s what they ALL discuss for the most part.

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
NLbabygirl:

Honestly she’s over playing her mercy eke script.
The script she’s playing is far from Mercy Eke’s…na ashawo market woman script she Dey play.
Mercy was highly competitive.
She was focused!
She was in a relationship with a guy who cared about her.
She wasn’t a chronic gossiper.
She never fought or begged for love.
She wasn’t toxic.
She was a very good dancer and an entertainer.
She was highly fashionable…unlike this gutter rat who claims to have a nasty wig worth 1m.
At least Mercy could read while this village ashawo can’t even read a simple sentence!
Abeg no compare that village rat to mercy again cos she can’t even walk in her shoes for a minute.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
NozinoGroup:

If it was Phyna, you would have written a 10 paragraph lamba and called her a tribalist.

If I have ever told a lie against Phyna, please say it or stop quoting me to advertise your ignorance.

Besides, Chizzy is not a real housemate, so, what is the point in writing paragraphs over what he does?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eloswag is a fvcking braggart
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
I mentally have to snap myself out of that state of just disliking Eloswag because of how he reminds me of JPaul who I irrationally did not like
But Elo can be bitter sha (JPaul was sweet)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ibukzy:
Chomzy has never been the same since the denial grin
she received the shock of her life this morning. Bella denied her big time. That scene was extremely funny

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Well, that's an unspoken truth everyone knows

People no go gree sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
I like how Elo deludes himself .. if that helps him to keep sane amidst all these daily rejection, I can live with it.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ibukzy:
Eloswag is a fvcking braggart

I think he is becoming insecure and bitter
I dunno if it’s the game doing him in or how he is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eeghe:

I enjoyed that brief interaction o
And Allysyn and Hermes kiss was steamy too
Hmmmmm..that kiss is legendary!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
safarigirl:

Beauty is not an Hausa girl, I even doubt Khalid too is Hausa, so, if he made that statement, he would be wrong.

Thank you for the honest reply. They were the closest I could use for the analogy since both are from North. My point is that if both were Hausa and one of them made that statement it would seem somehow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eeghe:
I mentally have to snap myself out of that state of just disliking Eloswag because of how he reminds me of JPaul who I irrationally did not like

He reminds me of Jay and Laycon and I didn’t like the two of them. I don’t like him at all..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bryann is saying he wanted Level 1 to win the last wager, because pool party in their Level he's like, "waoh...what are we doing? ....Make I go dey rock PharmSavi?"

Bryann, even viewers feel the same way about those parties cry

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
kowema:
Deji said he is scared of going to sleep since his bed space is close to Chi Chi's, he is scared of being strangled in his sleep.
He further said
"Why you go throway person thing from my locker when we no dey date, we no be boy friend and girlfriend, That na market behavior na".
Lol.

He also said he would bounce from the relationship cus he can't deal with that madness. Eloswag told him they were shocked he talked to her and he was the only one who did. Deji then said "Why una no warn me na?"

Wahala no plenty like this? grin
No be cast Chichi wan cast so

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Trust me,you don't want to see Deji in action when he is angry,something bad will definitely happen in Biggie's house if anybody provokes that guy or gets on his nerve ! He belongs to the group of those people who can't look at you straight in the eyes while having some conversations but could be dangerously violent if you provoke them. Did you see how he cleared that Chizzy guy sharparly during Chichi and Diana's drama last night ? Chizzy was shocked ! Chichi will be making a terrible mistake if she thinks she can give Deji any drama in that house,even Biggie will regret having Deji in his house 'cause his reaction wont be good at all ! Believe it or not,I know Deji personally.

Hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eeghe:

I honestly didn’t watch
And if the guy was uncomfortable then I take back my post
Cheers
dont mind narrative twisters that have turned mind readers. Bryan was fully comfortable throughout the conversation.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ever since Groovy joined Level 1,he has been trying to pump his deflated Ego
Eeghe:

I think he is becoming insecure and bitter
I dunno if it’s the game doing him in or how he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
kowema:
Daniella telling Dotun that she is a Jesus baby.
Joke.
I hope Dotun snatches her from Khalid.
That's one relationship I don't approve for obvious reasons.

Is Jesus a joke to her? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ahnahn, Dotun is doing well o, from that lengthy but boring conversation with Daniella in the lounge, to having his bed beside hers..

Okay

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
So is sheggys saying this ship is for real

Saying he didn't come to the show to find love but a player but he is grateful to God he found something beautiful, the love of his life

mmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you dey talk and Bryann dey do you, "Hmm...hmm...", he no dey reason your talk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
kowema:

He referenced that she is strong and feared. That in Arena games people say stuff like "Only Chiomzy can do that game".

It's not been tribalistic.
Igbo men especially the ones into business look for continuity, strength and focus in their woman. A woman who can hold the home front and even business front if need be. It's an Igbo man that would run 3 shops and he would be in one, his wife would be in another and his son in another. All working together to bring the profit home. Chiomzy has exhibited traits of fearlessness and that's what's tripping Chizzy. Plus Chiomzy is fair and tall.
A typical Igbo man's spec.

If he thought it in this manner then it didnt come out across same way. He's better off avoiding tribal innuendos that could be misinterpreted.

I like you, you are strong and fearless, you are this and that, shikena is better than adding because you are pure Igbo cos it sounds even discriminatory to mixed Igbos or non-SE based Igbos.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
DOTUN and Daniella beds beside each other.
They are lying on it presently.

Hey God grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sheggz- guys are Jabo-ing

Why do I feel this relates to Adekunle saying he is the manager of Vector the viper

May God heal sheggz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Watching Ade and Rachel is like watching a mama and papa mundane life relationship
I cannot deal, at all
Hei Ghod who did I offend?
lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Exactly..
Dotun said something but i dont grab it
Ibukzy:
Sheggz- guys are Jabo-ing

Why do I feel this relates to Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eeghe:

There is something desperate about him...

There is an over-compensation of delusion versus reality that I honestly don't understand.

He also fixates...

I am already in the dislike zone to be honest...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eeghe:
Watching Ade and Rachel is like watching a mama and papa mundane life relationship
I cannot deal, at all
Hei Ghod who did I offend?
lipsrsealed

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
safarigirl:

Chi-Chi is not even Igbo at all.

A diluted Igbo na people like Erica and Cross wey if BBC Igbo call them, dem fit disgrace their village.

Chi-Chi, sadly, is Part-Igbo. She speaks Igbo super fluently but may not have the same rights as Erica & Cross if they were from the same town in the East. I'm even hearing very frightening rumours that Phyna is Part-Igbo as well.

It would be painful to know i'm ethnically related to a buffoon who keeps telling "Who dey?!" but has a history of being rough-handled by men and who is stubbornly hoarding a man she said "go reach everybody!" . The bigger annoyance is that people have warned both her and Chomzy, another Igbo girl, to shine their eyes but the both of them simply don't care! The remaining Igbo girls,Amaka and Bella.... make i no even talk wetin man do those ones! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.