Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1984922 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
The reason we are still talking about BB2020 is because that was a premium season, every character was providing content.

Erica was robbed and done dirty by her housemates and big brother; she is thriving now so good always wins in the end.
The entertainment was second to none!
Most talked about season!
I doubt if BBN can match up to that season again with different characters, stories and drama!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol can we concentrate on this season? You see this conversation can scatter this thread. Is that how bad whitmoney was, make una dey use am na, you people should allow laycon rest.

Na beg I dey beg now, before this thread go scatter.

Lol no collaboration she says, baba is top 2 best bbn export, bbn should be happy they even had him… bisola 1, then him, they are thriving and will keep thriving..

Top 2 best bbn export?? hahaha where do you put IfuE CeeC Tobi Alex Tacha Mercy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Every year laycon laycon, this 2 seasons after, elites should heal.

Please Let’s concentrate on our winner Hermes that’s bringing in some laycon grin vibes. Let me see Saturday first, then how he works on dianna, then I go know if I will Stan him.Scratch that, I just need certain or to antagonize him, then I will bring in the pepper, atarugu, tatashe and buckets for their tears
fixed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BBM: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:
I'm still not feeling anybody till now

Bella has the charisma to be Cee C 2.0 ,if she can add a little spice,I'm down for her

Adekunle is Leo 2.0 ,a little spice and I'm down for him as well

More bad bitvh vibes from Chi Chi and I'm down as well

Sheggz has completely destroyed my last string of hope in him �

Still not feeling phyna , native doctor , Emmanuella 2.0
You will Never feel her
Cause what she is displaying is not her real self
She is forcing it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Myway20:

The entertainment was second to none!
Most talked about season!
I doubt if BBN can match up to that season again with different characters, stories and drama!
that's because it was lockdown
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
The reason we are still talking about BB2020 is because that was a premium season, every character was providing content.

Erica was robbed and done dirty by her housemates and big brother; she is thriving now so good always wins in the end.

Robbed keh

Was on 2 strikes then ran mad on national TV, pour water on Biggie's bed intentionally, threatened her fellow hm, rained curses on big brother crew.

Person wey them suppose give 6months jail with hard labour

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Latashia post=115130097][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
SircumzAlot:
Kess is a perv.
This is the second person saying the same thing.
Abeg wetin dey occur?
Warri ppl, come carry ona brother b4 dem open file on top im head. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hermes just dey there dey read Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Adekunle you are giving competition tool use against you bro.
Bbn brings the worst of people oh, better hide that anger oh, else na disqualification…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
People that is watching should please updates those of us not watching presently
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Every year laycon laycon laycon, this is 2 seasons after o, elites should heal.

Please Let’s concentrate on our winner bryan that’s bringing in some laycon grin vibes. Let me see Saturday first, then how he works on dianna, then I go know if I will Stan him.Scratch that, I just need certain people to antagonize him, then I will bring in the pepper, atarugu, tatashe and buckets for their tears
Bryan or Hermes?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Myway20:
Christy is feeling inferior and may soon go home!
She's gone already.

Except she starts believing in herself.

I think she's battling with serious low self esteem issues.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shegs >> kidwayya 0.2…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Bryan or Hermes?
bryan grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chichi is rotten… grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
activities2:
ALLYSYN and HERMES MIDNIGHT GIST
Hermes: I want to be your close friend, I want to support your happiness, I feel like I am attracted to you sęxuaIIy and I hope we get to know each other

Allysyn: If it works here, what happens outside the house with your other two girlfriends

Choi, I am interested in Hermes answer grin grin. Did he say polyamourous polyester no get limit? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
How?

He said last time he got really angry was 2010
That 12 years ago
Dannyxy:
Adekunle you are giving competition tool use against you bro.
Bbn brings the worst of people oh, better hide that anger oh, else na disqualification…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chi chi dey annoy me grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Myway20:
Una no dey tire of Laycon issue every year?
I think because it's the best bbnaija season ever

Even next year people will still talk about it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok chichi will have fans, she has the spoilt and rotten…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ibukzy:
How?

He said last time he got really angry was 2010
That 12 years ago
bbn brings out the worst of people, you dunno what it means to be lock up with people for one month, talk less of 3 months ?

You now even tell your competition your weakness in the first weak?, lol they will press those buttons
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Chomzy was telling Doyin yesterday that she doesn’t know how to start or engage conversations and she’d rather just listen.

All the best to her undecided

Yet she wants to win big brother? Okay, if she cant hold a conversation, can she fight? Can she flirt? Hmm, she needs something oh or else na early bye bye be that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Weirdest place sheggz has had sex is a park in London ( his favorite park in London)
Bella is a restaurant bathroom
Chi chi na car okay
Doyin 3rd mainland bridge oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Every year laycon laycon laycon, this is 2 seasons after o, elites should heal.

Please Let’s concentrate on our winner bryan that’s bringing in some laycon grin vibes. Let me see Saturday first, then how he works on dianna, then I go know if I will Stan him.Scratch that, I just need certain people to antagonize him, then I will bring in the pepper, atarugu, tatashe and buckets for their tears
lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
MamBi:

Choi, I am interested in Hermes answer grin grin. Did he say polyamourous polyester no get limit? grin
Kayode remove camera

we nor hear him answer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Last time he got angry was 12 yrs ago

How is that a weakness?
Dannyxy:
bbn brings out the worst of people, you dunno what it means to be lock up with people for one month, talk less of 3 months ?

You now even tell your competition your weakness in the first weak?, lol they will press those buttons
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dear Mz dominique, howdy? Happy new season. Please can you help release Geezeem from the spambot? Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Okay.

Sheggz- Kiddwaya (British Nigerian, I love everybody, I'm just cruising, but I still dey follow babe up and down, while maintaining cruising status. Also peeped when Chichi (Nengi) was bathing, she asked and he owned it)

Bella- (I don't want to catch feelings, I get clingy, I'd prefer not to see you everyday, but I still dey entertain you when you show, and maybe sometimes, I look out for you, on occasion, I will hang with Adekunle (Ozo), who I may like, but he's a chill guy, so, he's the "safe" person I can use as distraction)

Apparently, Dotun is somewhere in the equation from conversations yesterday, I honestly don't know why, but he declared his intentions to chase Bella, because in the "Boys" conversations, Sheggz claims he's just cruising with Bella, nothing serious. Most likely Laycon, but I doubt there is an attraction at all on Erica's (Bella) end, so, that one is not likely to manifest

Anyway, na my theory be that. Allysyn is nothing like Erica abeg, and neither is Adekunle Kiddwaya.

It was Kiddwaya that chased Erica in the begging of the show, he was the one selling his market to her in the beginning of the show. He did the chasing. So, what you people will not do is come and rewrite story here as if Erica was chasing Kiddwaya. Na him dey shout "That white dress" for 50+ days. He was putting in the work, and everytime she would cut him off, he would want to choke her with attention and pleas.

Make we watch show abeg, all these comparisons kobosi. Una dey use bias watch show too much.
Kobosi?Are you yoruba?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello people. Has any of Doyin, Hermes, Delacyph, Kunle, Dotun, Dianne, Chomzy misbehaved?
Has Ella become softer?
Has Chichi brought some fire/game?
What about the Trench?
Who is exciting today?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
This season will just end up like shine ya eye grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Iamsegzy25:
People that is watching should please updates those of us not watching presently
Both levels just got a package from BB delivered in the storeroom. Looks like clothes. I just tuned in

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.