Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2060027 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dominique thanks for unbanning me oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehehe
No wahala at all cos the year Miracle won, I liked and voted Angel. When he bounced I faced Miracle
Tochi too before Erica

I am not afraid to fav alone cheesy

You liked and voted Angel? The male Angel ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
MagnoIia:
at 30 years see wetin grown up woman like you dey discuss.
SMH
But u too at 30 get time to monitor her to this place undecided When she is not a Kid meant to be babysitted by u!! It shows u are totally jobless undecided as na person wey dey idol get time to monitor a random grown woman's life!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
EngrKemp:

Safarigirl..
That lad is stupid n fun..
I like his goofy disposition

Yeah, he's quite likeable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
Akwaibom people are so petty
----------

SO SAD!

Phyna said Akwa Ibom people are known as gateman and house help and Akwa Ibom son PHARMSAVI couldn’t even uttered a word in defence rather he was even supporting her claims.

The mumu PHARMSAVI of a boy, even said that he always hides his surname "Akpan " so that people won't know he's from a state of gateman and house help people.

What an insult to the entire people of Akwa Ibom State.

This is a TV show watch by millions of viewers across the world. The State ministry of information should do something about this., please.

Una don start ...
This was said on the very 1st night....agendists want to turn it to tribal wahala.....

Just like a lot igbos are traders and they call we yorubas agberos....its our peculiarity as a nation ...we define each region with common trends ...she didn't mean any harm

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Groovy and Beauty, e be like they are gradually settling for each other.....
Northern connection cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Why people no like this Cyph guy? cheesy

He tries to be entertaining sha. I guess he’s just not likeable sad
Seeing that post reminded me he's even a housemate, last time I saw him was during his interview with Ebuka

As for Christiana, once she's up she's gone that's sure banker. Babe resembles Esther though don't know if I'm the only one seeing this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehehe
No wahala at all cos the year Miracle won, I liked and voted Angel. When he bounced I faced Miracle
Tochi too before Erica

I am not afraid to fav alone cheesy
Stan Hermes angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Bryan boy gets on my nerves. Can’t stand this guy. He’s just too immature angry

Well he is 22....its expected. He is acting his age actually. And he is not a street boy so that life experience no dey to mature am by force...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

This has ensured that I wanna keep watching him and Dianne
Is he serious or playing? Behind the game intent is there attraction? Would Dianne DKB him or fold chim cheesy?
mily wants to know 100 percent!
She's a fine babe who's confident in herself, honestly I feel a lot of the ladies are intimidated because of the french background and are trying to hide their insecurities by subtly body shaming and age shaming her but it's up to her to remain unfazed because she's the mature one so she should have more experience in situations like these

For Bryan he's a young guy. We find older and confident ladies attractive, no be new thing lol

Plus he could both be attracted to her because she's different and still play his game, they don't have to be mutually exclusive

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Team bella cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
This Bryann is obsessed with Hermes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

You liked and voted Angel? The male Angel ?

I felt so so sorry for him. Everyone hated him (covers face)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

I felt so so sorry for him. Everyone hated him (covers face)

Lmao.. Fair enough

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sexy Dotun, don’t stop
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Una don start ...
This was said on the very 1st night....agendists want to turn it to tribal wahala.....

Just like a lot igbos are traders and they call we yorubas agberos....its our peculiarity as a nation ...we define each region with common trends ...she didn't mean any harm
I watched it too. If i were the one mad phyna asked that question, i would not replied her. It'not me o. Lifted it from an akwa ibom page on Facebook. I replied and blasted them. I like Savi, he's very entertaining.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Munzy14:

So Shegz that we thought will be a kiddwaya pro max has taken over from Saga...grin
Na Wettin Borrowpose dey cause when the character is not in ur nature cheesy he lacks enough acting skills to slay that script he borrowed from Kidd flawlessly grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
From the angle I have now Hermes is finer o, naiccce. He just reminded me of Prezzo now lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann is a guy's guy.

I imagine a lot of guys would like him. Reminds me of the very popular guys I knew in school. The same attitude.
Gives Unilag boy vibes
Faculty of Law to be precise grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Bryan boy gets on my nerves. Can’t stand this guy. He’s just too immature angry
that boy is very foolish. That's why I'm so happy Khalid put him in his place the other night. The thing still dey pain am that's why he was demarketing khalid when gisting with cyph this evening. Khalid has become one my favourites. Pepper dem.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Munzy14:

So Shegz that we thought will be a kiddwaya pro max has taken over from Saga...grin

That guy dey fall hand but let's watch sha and see how things unfold.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Na Wettin Borrowpose dey cause when the character is not in ur nature cheesy he lacks enough acting skills to slay that script he borrowed from Kidd flawlessly grin

Well we might just have another Saga on our hands....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann is a guy's guy.

I imagine a lot of guys would like him. Reminds me of the very popular guys I knew in school. The same attitude.

Bryan a guy’s guy? You must be joking. How old are you please? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
LOL

Garden doors opened for Trenches people, but they are all unsure of whether they are allowed to step out to the garden or not.

It's so cute, watching them go out and then come back in, and go out again.

They really need outside. They have been stuck inside

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Shegz isn’t biracial is he?
I really liked TBoss o (also remember I liked Gifty)
My ish is usually non-therapeutic body work, just for cosmetics only and bleaching.
About biracials, I have a problem with the morbid adulation people give them, not their being.
I have biracial and multiracial relatives. They haaaaate the adulation and special treatment even more than I do! But, for context they study Ifa and stuff like Eebo landing is their thing, lol

Shegzy is doing a Kiddwaya and doing it sooo poorly. Cringe cringe

At first bolded...very true. I remember now. Tboss that year, we were firing left, right and center. Your gifty ran my Soma street tho undecided

By this time that year, housemates were drinking each other's saliva...kissing each other like no man's business ...yuck grin

Nigerians went after them cursing and shaming ....after that year
the show kept getting watered and has turned to fake gbas gbos and cooking competition *sigh

At the second bolded lipsrsealed.
Noone can play my Kidd. He was a spec and half

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
This portable brother well so
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Everybody else don comot, Greauty dey on top bed.

Be like dem dey reason to go outside too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:
Geezeem, the Brian is talking about Dianne now o shocked
Long distance cruise ship
The way Nando was about Selly
We have The Chase on our hands people cool

Fully endorsed!
Let's go there!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
kowema:

She's old (in this case) so what?.
You don't intend to age?.
Is it inevitable?.
Have you achieved a scratch of what she has achieved in her 33rd year life.

Who set these trashy standards?

More appalling is a woman naming her fellow woman in this trash context.
I shock for her comment. Age-shaming doesn't make sense to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawa oh! Wetin I do wen dem ban me! Lol

Hermes crazy man say I wan touch bread I wan touch nyash. I miss them. I am so used to them. Don’t told him to do some yoga to get the sexual tension off
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Bryan a guy’s guy? You must be joking. How old are you please? undecided

I expected you in particular, to attack this assertion

I am old enough to know Bryann is a guy's guy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Beauty+Groovy= Eric and Lilo 2.0. the way I sharperly switch channels whenever they pop into my screen ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.