Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,807 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1997652 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amya:
Next weeks poll will determine aha. It's all still speculating. Only Phyna and Bryan has proved themselves so far when it comes to have solid fans so far.

True but adekunle fans are increasing tremendously

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
More chest pain for u tongue
U can't sleep well cheesy
KABIYESI KUNLE the most handsome alpha male u have ever seen is too elevated by baba God to get emasculated by ur okpolo eyes wretch of a fave and her ugly frenemy obaseki tongue tongue
With all these admirers that would do anything to drink his cum tongue cheesy cheesy
Chei....And I love Eeghe o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
I hope Daniella will not eventually fall for Dotun. Khalid won't be happy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ekaka1:
I have said it here before...these set of HMs are very lousy ...or is it their generation/age or what sef?
Very lazy, crude and lousy set of young people... sad

No organization. Nah the noise no dey make me enjoy or watch am. They are always shouting over nonsense
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheMainMan:
it tally with what biggie asked him to come and do now

The guy is a clearer
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amya:
Amaka and this her two-toned 7500 sponge wig. And to think she has other decent braided wigs.
I detest that wig on her...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

Your narrative will always favour Groovy.

Phyna is using Groovy for game?

Lmao. grin

Watch again.
Oga everyone knows she is using him grin no be only u like Igbo housemates cheesy Groovy na my tribe man but his strategy or whatever no follow cheesy Zero personality just Follow follow olosho boy tongue tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
See how Shella pursued Doyin & Modella away with their mushy mushy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Oga everyone knows she is using him grin no be only u like Igbo housemates cheesy Groovy na my tribe man but his strategy or whatever no follow cheesy Zero personality just Follow follow olosho boy tongue tongue

Buy TV

Groovy ain't my fave.

But he has pocketed Phyna and recalibrated her lifestyle. grin

Of course you can only console yourself with ego-defensive narratives of her being in control. cheesy

Whereas, we all know what we know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

All you need is a pot and a stove, put water inside and put the item inside the water, then cover it and allow it steam. Na steaming, same way you will steam pap wey no done.

I do this sometimes too for room temperature-ish food but for frozen food, e go hard small o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Chei....And I love Eeghe o
She messed up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is This Dotun and Daniella ship sailing.. I don’t see any space o

Should I board it with you, hajianotu? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
I want to stone this Daniella girl from my screen

Why is she resting her head on Dotun's body like that

Silly girl...this girl just wants to frustrate me...My God.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I will not again. I like the old wines of this place. I respect some monikers, she's not perfect but she's among.

Wetin we no go see for here....looooool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

Buy TV
Na u need TV grin
He is not my type sef...He looks like all these gay chewing gum boys cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amya:
Amaka and this her two-toned 7500 sponge wig. And to think she has other decent braided wigs.

Biko...na small geh ...where she suppose see money by expensive wig
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I am not blaming phyna afterall he engaged her but the guy is just lousy no self control!! Any lady can get him!

How is he lousy? Besides, Phyna is madly loyal and is ready to worship him, something Beauty would never do. Even if Groovy jilts her, she won't stop liking him. Besides, deep down she knows she can't monopolize him, the other girls are just backing off because they feel Phyna will fight, Big Brother should fake-evict her for a week and the battle for Groovy will resume.

Cross is different because he made it clear from the beginning that he's an Ashawo, left to Groovy he will just be on his own or have one girlfriend at most. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

Buy TV

Groovy ain't my fave.

But he has pocketed Phyna and recalibrated her lifestyle. grin

Of course you can only console yourself with ego-defensive narratives of her being in control. cheesy

Whereas, we all know what we know
Phyna is in control continue deceiving urself tongue grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Oga abi madam, leave Groovy alone and focus on your fave.

You dey cry since morning and e no jig.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

True but adekunle fans are increasing tremendously

In your dreams abi where? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheMainMan:
you seriously typed all this grin

Eke is my hobby wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Na u need TV grin
He is not my type sef...He looks like all these gay chewing gum boys cheesy

The gay guy has recalibrated Phyna into something she didn't plan to be.

One would wonder who she'll be fighting (over him) this saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
She messed up

undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Olodo24:
Someone with winning hype in the first week when she brought Tacha vibes. Now she's on the edge like Erica. But unlike Bella, Erica was always top two and trended non stop. Bella has killed her game
Erica loved Kidd but she was always involved in tasks and won HOH back to back!
She had her own highlights asides Kidd but this onitsha mgbeke who came in with with boss lady vibes has been turned into a lap dog by a guy whose identity is full of loopholes!
I pity her fans cos even Amaka wey carry man for head like gala no go fit talk that nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mj245: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls what time is the pool party?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
MissSpirine:

An Adekunle fan having sleepless nights that Groovy is having the ladies, AND NOT Adekunle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
MizzD:
Is This Dotun and Daniella ship sailing.. I don’t see any space o

Should I board it with you, hajianotu? grin
We are gradually getting there. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shey Doyin nor see Daniella & Dotun...if nah Groovy,she go call am 'fake' for moving close to other ladies in the house!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
innocentdude:

They already drag him, unprovoked for that matter and so do other fanbases. I see it here everyday

Even if we're going to get extra votes, it's not from them. People who've already made up their mind to hate him for no reason whatever

Don't worry, you'll see it play out
Then,we will give them war!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

An Adekunle fan having sleepless nights that Groovy is having the ladies, AND NOT Adekunle
I jus tire.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
MissSpirine:

Shattap Cry for Wettin cheesy He is a cheap olosho guy and phyna is too smart for him cheesy I drag cheap ladies on the show and he is not better than the ladies tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Shattap Cry for Wettin cheesy He is a cheap olosho guy and phyna is too smart for him cheesy I drag cheap ladies on the show and he is not better than the ladies tongue
Continue wailing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.