Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1985067 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Chichi go so frustrate Deji to the point where guyman go enter diary room tell Biggie say him no wan do again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Chichi go kill Deji o, babe they fight him "husband" about cuddles.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GoAndVerify: 3:59am On Aug 30, 2022
IghravweIG:
Doyin should be wise and learn to stay off people business in the house or else she will keep getting nominated.

She can't.

It's like some sort of obsession for her to always be in the middle of some people's ish.

So that she can continue to give her advice which may or may not be requested for.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 5:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
All of you that are crying over Amaka’s eviction are hypocrites!!!
You never loved or voted for her and if she’s up,none of you would have voted for her!
On this thread,she was called all sort of demeaning names and most of you never rated her!
She escaped eviction by a whisker and if Biggy really wanted her out,he would have evicted her 2 weeks ago when he had the opportunity!
Was it biggy that asked her to be a gluttonous pig?
Was it biggy that asked her to place her disgusting used pads on the table on two occasions ?
Was it biggy that asked her to be a gossip monger and a trouble maker?
Was it biggy that asked her to be careless and reckless with his kitchen appliances that almost set the house on fire??
Amaka isn’t the worst person in that house but she’s certainly not a saint!
She’s gone,y’all should move on and stop acting like she was sentenced to death!
It’s a game and biggy has the final say!
You are missing the point. We dont care about Amaka! The main issue is, injustice to one is injustice to ALL! If it can be done to Amaka, then it can also be done to Hermes, phyna or any other strong contender. If everyone sees a housemate as a strong competitor, they can be booted out for this.. If all power belongs to the housemates, then its only fair they should be allowed to play the game their way .

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Team Sheggz , what is happening ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:
Comparing this to Big brother US also makes zero sense. In the US, housemates evict. In Nigeria, the viewers vote. Consistency is key.
Big brother Naija is one of the biggest TV shows in Naija because of the viewers. This is what works for us. Big brother in the US is a dying franchise. You can't change the rule and pick up something from the US to evict one housemate. If housemates are going to start evicting, it should apply to everyone. I assure you the show would pack up in one year.
Some of your faves were rightly disqualified after copping multiple strikes, yet you cried blue murder. Now you are trying to justify nonsense.
What a travesty of Justice.

Considering the vast assortment of successful reality television shows that are insanely popular in the west, I believe the bolded statement should be put in a more proper context. Nigeria literally has no reality show that comes close to Big Brother in terms of viewership and fanbase. The Voice and Nigerian Idol don't generate as much buzz. In America, Big Brother is far from the number 1 show when you have The Challenge, Survivor, Love Island etc. And Big Brother has been around in America much longer than the rest (nearly two decades). If we want to be technical, BBNaija isn't even 10 years old. Big Brother in the US is still going strong. There are just so many shows that match up with it in terms of viewership and fanbase.

Funny enough the aforementioned American shows all have the exact same voting format. Weird.

But that being said, I agree that the power to vote should remain with the audience since it's been like that for so long. At best they can implement the "Vote to evict" format for audience to vote for which housemate they want gone, and blend it with the "Vote to save" format for which housemate they want to stay. Announcements of the voting pattern will be announced to the audience every week after nomination.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Team Sheggz has covered me with a bucket of shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Broobembem:
The most corrupt sectors in Nigeria.

Political sector
Force and security sector.
Law sector

If you’re being chased and you see a Nigerian lawyer or Bandit, kindly run to the bandit to get saved.

grin grin

Safarigirl don buy case from your hand..Lol

Almost every Nigerian is corrupt in their own way...Because life here has become a survival of the fittest. cheesy

Nothing for the weak.

In fact corrupting must be added to characteristics of living things for the sake of humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Why do I have the feeling that if this Amaka didn't leave, she for just chop better beating from any of the housemates. The girl can be so annoying and frustrating to watch. Everything wrong has to be traced down to her, if she was not nominated out today, she for to enter fights this week.
1st, the girls are already pissed off with the sanitary pad issue this morning, they all must have kept it in mind to enter the girl at any given opportunity. She also got into a mini fight with Chomzy this morning, but Chomzy chose to ignore her.
Again, her chochocho don cause unbalance in the house, the house mates just dey observe her. Then she lies a lot and pretends a lot. The other day, was it not her that took Adekunle's fish stew without permission, at midnight fa, when everyone was sleeping. Na when the guy begin para and all house mates started searching for the thief that she came out to say she was the one and she was still sleeping. Bella wanted to challenge her for taking what's not hers without asking or telling anyone, but she was asked to let it go. Housemates don keep that one for mind again.
The girl never keeps to rules, mic infringement warning all the time, always complaining and challenging biggie's instructions. Only this girl go siddon dey say she's not comfortable with the mic, only her will say she removes her mic when she does not want to talk, but she does not know when she starts talking. Only her will complain about everything. She even say she has 2 extra Ghana must go bags to pack all the remaining groceries from the house.
She's never serious with tasks, almost burnt biggie's house. The other day, everyone was getting set for Komado task, she was busy toasting bread, she even chop punishment for that. She's not a loyal friend and her chochocho for carry better beating give her. She even started neglecting and fighting her level mates just because she wanted to enter the good books of level 1 housemates, her biggest mistake. I am not sure the girl really knows what she wants, maybe that's just how she is outside the house. If that's how she is, then she really need counselling because that girl fit cause war/riot for any community she dey stay.
I feel sad for the girl, but this eviction was always coming for her. She for no fit escape am. As at week 1, she was a potential finalist, but mama kill her game by herself. I never see someone as confused as that girl for my life grin grin grin Biko na my observation o, I come in peace.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Threebear:
Team Sheggz has covered me with a bucket of shame

grin grin Shey you no see team Sheggs everywhere with Ikoyi policemen dey campaign dey shout Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! All round Ikoyi and the country. Then Oga Big Sheggs go carry 5k give each of them... Big Sheggs the greatest Lamba server in BBnaija history grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2022
kowema:

...but you licked your screen and cummed.. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2022
Team Phyna
Team Bella

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
Thank you Oraimo!!

Holding what down?

Obaseki gorimapa head or ?

Dem no see chomzy, Adekunle and dotun?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Amya:
This Amaka's eviction pained me sha. I actually shed tears. The poor girl just couldn't catch a break! Yeah she's clumsy, so what! That doesn't make her a bad person.

Well her eviction is bittersweet to me. Bitter because she wasn't given a fair chance to fight for her stay in the house and sweet because i know that she's now around those who love her as she is. Those who love her bubbly, amiable and forgiving personality. She's simply one of the realest in that house and she was just her self, warts and all. I'll miss seeing her on my screen, but i know this is only the beginning of great things for her. If her fans start a go fund me, God knows I'll contribute.

Well, a sober night for me. Maybe tmrw I'll have my bbnaija mojo back, but for now I'm just blank.
Lol..Na Amaka you write this Ditto for.. grin

She is a confused babe..Being in unnecessary gossips, lazy, loud and unnecessary fights plus stubbornness..She marinated herself in problems.

Her BB journey is needed to reshape her life..Even though a younger lady..She must reflect on life and moving on.

Nobody will want to keep a wife who will be having issues with neighbours and women union she will be part of..Thereby exposing the husband to unnecessary side talks.

Giddy got close to her and his matters comes up here and there.....Abeg o.

This one go dey difficult to be somebody's son peace of Mind. cheesy

Amaka must be humble to learn how to navigate the waters that matters most...If not society will always conspire on her matter.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:
Who is watching?

Dotun just said doyin told him she doesn't see the two of them together outside the house...damiella says she told her thesame thing...
Daniella then said that is why doyin is having issues with people in the house...that she gets in the middle of relationships....

Shey na Adekunle do this one?

MizzD and Eeghe (cassava) shey Una dey see Una Opolo eye HM so?
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Threebear:

Lord lamba has sacrificed his votes for the love of his life...

tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

grin grin Shey you no see team Sheggs everywhere with Ikoyi policemen dey campaign dey shout Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! Big Sheggs!!! All round Ikoyi and the country. Then Oga Big Sheggs go carry 5k give each of them... Big Sheggs the greatest Lamba server in BBnaija history grin grin grin grin

grin
Chai
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2022
nazablossom:

I'm sure you won't be doing cho cho cho like this if Bryann was the one evicted. Is it not you again? undecided
Safari na Madam cappings..grin

She is good with double standard yarns.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2022
garfield1:

Send me the link
DSTV website
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2022
True, this Amaka eviction still dey surprise me
scondy:

Nomination for this game no sure again o....amaka is at home rn....omo...nobody is praying for their fave to pack nominations again o...no be who reach poll u go vote ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2022
LordTheus:

Considering the vast assortment of successful reality television shows that are insanely popular in the west, I believe the bolded statement should be put in a more proper context. Nigeria literally has no reality show that comes close to Big Brother in terms of viewership and fanbase. The Voice and Nigerian Idol don't generate as much buzz. In America, Big Brother is far from the number 1 show when you have The Challenge, Survivor, Love Island etc. And Big Brother has been around in America much longer than the rest (nearly two decades). If we want to be technical, BBNaija isn't even 10 years old. Big Brother in the US is still going strong. There are just so many shows that match up with it in terms of viewership and fanbase.

Funny enough the aforementioned American shows all have the exact same voting format. Weird.

But that being said, I agree that the power to vote should remain with the audience since it's been like that for so long. At best they can implement the "Vote to evict" format to vote for who the audience wants gone, and blend it with the "Vote to save" format for who the audience wants to stay. Announcements of the voting pattern will be announced to the audience every week after nomination.

This is not exactly true.. the winner of BBUS 2021 Xavier Prather just has 91k Instagram followers. This is even as he was a recent contestant in the Challenge USA
The winner of BBCANADA 2022 Kevin Jacobs just has 8500 followers. The winners of BBnaija go on to have millions in followers. Do the math.

The followership of the HMs of western BB version which technically represents their fanbase is small just for one reason and one reason alone, viewer participation. The BBnaija pattern of voting make the viewers invested. The game doesn't end with just the contestants, it continues with viewers. The viewers invest their time, emotion and sometimes even funds to see that who they like come out tops. The disadvantage of this system is that it isn't necessarily the best player that wins. The advantage of this system is that anyone lucky enough to grow a fanbase will do well outside of the show even if they don't win.

The US system relies heavily on strategy and alliances. Interesting to watch, but it doesn't make the viewers emotionally invested enough in the housemates for the life outside the show.

My conclusion is that Big brother naija should stop with the silly twists. If they want the eviction power to be on the HMs, then they should follow that pattern from the beginning. This will naturally give rise to alliances and voting blocs and the HMs will know that their survival in the house is strictly in their own hands.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2022
nazablossom:

A lot of people will start pretending to avoid being in Amaka's shoe
Exactly...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Threebear:

They're voting for Bella grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Threebear:
you dun start this early momo. There is no way sheggz will leave wen people like chichi eloswag Diana and giddyfia- deyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2022
No one should underrate BBnaija o.

I remember in The Challenge Spies, Lies and Allies. The most recent that had Tacha and Esther. The other contestants ( made up of strong reality TV stars from all over the world) were in awe of Tacha for her Instagram following. Even the then BBUS winner Josh who was having a thing with Esther kept asking her "you mean you have that much followers?" The thing shock am.

When it comes to BBnaija fanbase, not one country in the WHOLE WORLD comes close to us.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:
Who is watching?

Dotun just said doyin told him she doesn't see the two of them together outside the house...damiella says she told her thesame thing...
Daniella then said that is why doyin is having issues with people in the house...that she gets in the middle of relationships....

Shey na Adekunle do this one?
Doyin’s fans will soon come and justify this one again!
Tueh!
That girl needs help!
That’s why no guy in that house wants anything to do with her!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2022
I am glad Amaka is off my screen. Watching her was a torment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:

How do u guys even measure Facebook fandom? Is there a particular page there? Too many pages now...so how can u know which housemates has most fans on Facebook

Someone made mention of him having large base on Facebook...I don't really know how they quantify the support base...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2022
FrankGiel:

You are missing the point. We dont care about Amaka! The main issue is, injustice to one is injustice to ALL! If it can be done to Amaka, then it can also be done to Hermes, phyna or any other strong contender. If everyone sees a housemate as a strong competitor, they can be booted out for this.. If all power belongs to the housemates, then its only fair they should be allowed to play the game their way .
This is not the first time that biggy proved to be bias in dealing with housemates.Let me refresh your memory;
During BBN pepper dem,Avala and isilomo were unjustly evicted.people complained but biggy no send anybody papa!
When Tacha and Mercy had a heated argument,they called Mercy into the diary room and shortly after she came out,she provoked Tacha and almost hit her with a pressing iron and when Tacha only dragged her ponytail,she looked at the camera and had a smirk on her face and Tacha got disqualified while she was given only 2 strikes.
Kess recently confessed that he threw something at a particular housemate and he wasn’t punished while Beauty got disqualified for a trivial matter…thesame thing Mercy did to Ike and got a strike!
Let’s talk about Erica.She asked for a psychologist over and over again but was denied until she displayed madness and got disqualified!
See,biggy has not been fair over the years but in Amaka’s own case,she caused her own downfall!!!
She was an irritant and a chronic gossiper!
Even Doyin would have suffered the same fate because of her constant interference in peoples relationships!
If Tacha was in this set and displayed all that arrogance and vawulence like she did during pepper dem,biggy would have gotten rid of her by allowing her fellow housemates to decide her fate!grin
Amaka has gone,let’s move on!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:
Why do I have the feeling that if this Amaka didn't leave, she for just chop better beating from any of the housemates. The girl can be so annoying and frustrating to watch. Everything wrong has to be traced down to her, if she was not nominated out today, she for to enter fights this week.
1st, the girls are already pissed off with the sanitary pad issue this morning, they all must have kept it in mind to enter the girl at any given opportunity. She also got into a mini fight with Chomzy this morning, but Chomzy chose to ignore her.
Again, her chochocho don cause unbalance in the house, the house mates just dey observe her. Then she lies a lot and pretends a lot. The other day, was it not her that took Adekunle's fish stew without permission, at midnight fa, when everyone was sleeping. Na when the guy begin para and all house mates started searching for the thief that she came out to say she was the one and she was still sleeping. Bella wanted to challenge her for taking what's not hers without asking or telling anyone, but she was asked to let it go. Housemates don keep that one for mind again.
The girl never keeps to rules, mic infringement warning all the time, always complaining and challenging biggie's instructions. Only this girl go siddon dey say she's not comfortable with the mic, only her will say she removes her mic when she does not want to talk, but she does not know when she starts talking. Only her will complain about everything. She even say she has 2 extra Ghana must go bags to pack all the remaining groceries from the house.
She's never serious with tasks, almost burnt biggie's house. The other day, everyone was getting set for Komado task, she was busy toasting bread, she even chop punishment for that. She's not a loyal friend and her chochocho for carry better beating give her. She even started neglecting and fighting her level mates just because she wanted to enter the good books of level 1 housemates, her biggest mistake. I am not sure the girl really knows what she wants, maybe that's just how she is outside the house. If that's how she is, then she really need counselling because that girl fit cause war/riot for any community she dey stay.
I feel sad for the girl, but this eviction was always coming for her. She for no fit escape am. As at week 1, she was a potential finalist, but mama kill her game by herself. I never see someone as confused as that girl for my life grin grin grin Biko na my observation o, I come in peace.
Thank you!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Allnacruise:

Holding what down?

Obaseki gorimapa head or ?

Dem no see chomzy, Adekunle and dotun?

Shut up and stop hating!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Frank65:
Chai, I feel bad for Amaka, though I'm not her fan. I remember how Amaka used to play safe to avoid nominations from level 1 housemates before both houses were merged. When Level 2 housemates will be clapping and celebrating after winning a task, Amaka will not join them so that level 1 guys will not nominate her when they win HOH. It was even her bid to be liked by level 1 housemates that made her to start spreading all sorts of gossips about her fellow level 2 mates to level 1 housemates, thereby betraying them. It's so sad that her greatest fear caught up with her at the 'wrongest' time.
Chinua Achebe

Things fall apart

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.