Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1985123 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Beauty was the finest girl this season. So sad that she fooked up her game for a useless man that never cared.

Bella has a finer face for me sha
But I may have forgotten what Beauty looked like
I would check twitter but they all look so different on twitter- almost unrecognizable

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ekaka1:
Chim ooo ...oluwa oooo...ubangiji yesu...I hope this Groovy is not as unfortunate with picking women in real life as he is in this game....
How on earth do you spend time explaining things to a woman and making it clear that she did not keep an agreement and misbehaved...then she turns around a put the blame on you and even showing confusion about her actions weather to blame it on alcohol or her shear stu.pidity...

In another news: , chichi is undergoing self therapy just about now....I guess she'd be ok by the morrow... cheesy

He's not unfortunate, he's his own problem. How can u avoid a clingy woman n say u want 2 mingle, n wen u finally meets 1 DAT allows u mingle, u say u want her to b clingy. Guy's confused 4 sure

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
I just want Beauty to continue Groovy outside and start their reality tv show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree with her condescending and arrogant attitude to her housemates, some people would be saying she deserves all that Shegs is doing to her. There is no redeeming quality in Bella. I want her off my screen and she can take her London Narcissist with her.
She’s so stiff and overbearing and I can’t wait to see her leave that house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
I need a new dynamic that will sustain my interest in this season ooo…

I am honestly starting to get board, if dem come do special eviction comot my boy, it’s wrap for the season …

Not even one ship is giving, not one… omoh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Daniella, abeg, E don do with all these every 2 working days break up.

Enter Diary Room on Tuesday and tell Khalid you want to explore with someone else. We will understand better than all these "I told you to step back" everytime

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
@Safarigirl

Chike's album is very good, my new favourite album, it has been a long time that I have listened to an album without skipping a song.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
DamianX:

She would be mad if she went back to Groovy. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dannyxy:
I need a new dynamic that will sustain my interest in this season ooo…

I am honestly starting to get board, if dem come do special eviction comot my boy, it’s wrap for the season …

Not even one ship is giving, not one… omoh

The ships are so forced and fake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eeghe:

I would check twitter but they all look so different on twitter- almost unrecognizable

Maybe the scowling face of Bella does not allow me look at her properly. Beauty was so fine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eeghe:

Huh? Bella with the stink-face?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eeghe:

I do not, in all honesty, feel sorry for Bella lol
Victim though she may be
Before the shipment, I disliked her rudeness and condescension
So, we move
Pretty, bodily confident and blunt at best
(not enough for me sha)
I didn’t even notice her until Sheggz made her relevant

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
thatigboman1:
Ojuelegba fraudster Miss or Mrs threebear, u have continuously failed like a cow in the mud.
Just hang on your this season's Failure tag. You are this season's Tail of the Season. Just hang the tag and shut the hell up. and comment as a usual human being like others.
If u continue this ur usual nonsense of defrauding people, I will come very hard at u. And u will run as far as your legs can carry u like that man geezeem claiming to be woman ran.
Threebear, I remember that last season I apologised to you for I realised that I engaged in cyber bullying you. And I apologised wholeheartedly. This season u have started that your rubbish again. Remember I still have your picture. Dont force me to release it.
I really wanted to keep it clean, but Amaka's fraudulently nonsense stupid and Unreasonable eviction makes me mad. A stupid eviction u supported.
even though i dont believe threebear has inside information.. His prediction was not wrong.. He wrote "in no parricular order"..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dotun says all the times Daniella has told him to step back he didn’t know she was serious about it.

She says she’s responsible cuz her actions were the opposite and she feels slightly pressured by him.

Hmmm,Daniella!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sweetpink:
Dotun says all the times Daniella has told him to step back he didn’t know she was serious about it.

She says she’s responsible cuz her actions were the opposite and she feels slightly pressured by him.

Hmmm,Daniella!

I am sure Khalid has moved on, she should stop deceiving herself and live her life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by juliet0304: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Daniella, abeg, E don do with all these every 2 working days break up.

Enter Diary Room on Tuesday and tell Khalid you want to explore with someone else. We will understand better than all these "I told you to step back" everytime
No mind the girl. She wants to eat her cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Widow Chichi crying herself to sleep....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mtcheew grin grin, person wey you see In two weeks, you dey nonsense cry..

Sha Pity votes must be won, her and her rommie know the trick
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bad Beech is heartbroken, we are going to see the return of the Crazy Chichi, babe even had Deji Pepsi cup beside her own......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eeghe:
This is a horror ship
Groovy the prison guard, oshey…broken record
Sheesh
angry

grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She won't jor.
I prefer Groovy & Beauty than a Groovy & Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Is Chichi's name Chioma?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
DamianX:

It seems you really like Beauty and Groovy together, I don't think your wish will fly though, what Groovy did immediately she left is unforgiveable to alot of Beauty's fan......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eeghe:

Bella has a finer face...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
MamBi:
What kind of immaturity is this? Your girlfriend/boyfriend can not dance with others at a party?

Will the dance partners tieff part of their glory? angry

This season sha angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:
From where Chomzy get this bumbum wey I dey see so?

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Yes I like Doyin too but she injects herself in places she does not belong. She means well and has a good heart. smiley
Thanks bby. Doyin has flaws just like everyone. I hope she overcomes it!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

For some weird reason though, Groovy and Beauty might just find a way to be with each other after the house......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:

For some weird reason though, Groovy and Beauty might just find a way to be with each other after the house......cheesy grin cheesy
it can never happen , after beauty’s dq she was ashamed for having let herself down for someone like groovy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
@Safarigirl

Chike's album is very good, my new favourite album, it has been a long time that I have listened to an album without skipping a song.

Yes, it's in my Top 2 Albums of this year. No skips, all hits.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, it's in my Top 2 Albums of this year. No skips, all hits.

Known you for.2 years
Dating for 1 years now

Stupid lyrics from an average musician
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:

It seems you really like Beauty and Groovy together, I don't think your wish will fly though, what Groovy did immediately she left is unforgiveable to alot of Beauty's fan......

Abeg who he fans? Fans are trash when it comes to matters of the heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.