Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,284 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1990048 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Isn't he too masculine to be gay? I thought gay men were all feminine?

He is gay jare..

He is feminine not masculine.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bad Beech is heartbroken, we are going to see the return of the Crazy Chichi, babe even had Deji Pepsi cup beside her own......cheesy grin cheesy
I can’t wait to see the bad bish I once liked!cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sweetpink:

She’s wants to eat her cake and have it grin

It is too late, even Khalid was asking who to vote to save. She should own her s3xual liberation with her full chest.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Na to japa b dat, if the two main criminals win, then this country will scatter.
Nigeria can't scatter.

One of them would win, except if na you people won scatter am.

There's would still be BBN next year. That one sure cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bad Beech is heartbroken, we are going to see the return of the Crazy Chichi, babe even had Deji Pepsi cup beside her own......cheesy grin cheesy

I saw that, she was looking at Deji's picture. Deji calmed her down.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
They actually told Chizzy Adekunle is fake.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Nigeria can't scatter.

God Bless and protect Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:
They actually told Chizzy Adekunle is fake.

Hmm
And Adekunle is funny sef grin
Did u see when he stepped forward during the live eviction grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Bella or phyna may shock me grin
Some of them just called him fake
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
And Adekunle is funny sef grin
Did u see when he stepped forward during the live eviction grin
Lol

I saw it oo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Nigeria can't scatter.

Drop your disguise, you're either in the employment of one of those two vile creatures, or you have a direct or indirect interest to be gained from either of those two vile creatures winning next year.

Your hopes in that regard will come to nothing. This is my genuine wish for you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Daniella needs to stop broadcasting this her relationship issue with anyone who will listen to her.

Stop trying to convince people about something you're not even convinced about. You're saying you don't want people to see you a certain way, but that is exactly how you're being undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Some of them just called him fake
They can call him whatever but if he is leaving that house no be by votes grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Flamemignon1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
DamianX:

No be only feminine grin
I thought that was how to know a man is gay,he had to be feminine? But what about gay men in the military?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Flamemignon1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
HajiaNotu:

He is gay jare..

He is feminine not masculine.
Feminine in what way? He plays five different sports,the only person in the house who can do that and if he's feminine,then what will you say about Hermes?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Danielle accepted DHOH because she thought it would come with immunity.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I saw that, she was looking at Deji's picture. Deji calmed her down.

Yeap, she really calmed down what loff can not do doesn't exist......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
DamianX:

No be only feminine grin
Lol that sounded silly grin Most gay men I know are far from feminine infact na dem dey go Gym pass grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Daniella, Khalid has moved on, live your life.

This should be a lesson, please prospective Female housemates don't ship, believe in yourself and fly solo and I and many other voters would vote for you.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Feminine in what way? He plays five different sports,the only person in the house who can do that and if he's feminine,then what will you say about Hermes?

Leaf me ooooo grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Nigeria can't scatter.

There is nothing that cannot happen in this life

Clearly, you and others like you take this country for granted and take certain citizens for granted.

The sad thing is that when the kasala burst, you will not be protected. Continue to disregard some people because you think they hold no power in this country.

Country kuku don reach expiry date. You lot will learn to stop taking certain demographics for granted, thank God you have been around since 1979, you will live long to see things you thought impossible, happen before you.

Nigeria is for all of us, not just a few select groups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, she really calmed down what loff can not do doesn't exist......

Even look at Phyna who was the resident masculine agbero, she is now attempting femineity; D
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
davodyguy:

Lol

I saw it oo
The housemates were screaming lool grin grin grin He shock Dem!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
safarigirl:

There is nothing that cannot happen in this life

Clearly, you and others like you take this country for granted and take certain citizens for granted.

The sad thing is that when the kasala burst, you will not be protected. Continue to disregard some people because you think they hold no power in this country.

Country kuku don reach expiry date. You lot will learn to stop taking certain demographics for granted, thank God you have been around since 1979, you will live long to see things you thought impossible, happen before you.

Nigeria is for all of us, not just a few select groups.

The two criminals have sent in their disciples to confuse the youths and tell the youths we have no hope, they are trying to convince us that our say is useless and that it is a forgone conclusion that it is a two-horse race. The two criminals have created a state of hopelessness and resignation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Gentlefury:

Sit this one out Kelvin. Come into my mentions when it's time to gist about fornicating youngsters on BBNaija or Groovy's penile length. These topics seem to be more within your comprehension wavelength. smiley

If only you realized it takes reading to actually comprehend. You wouldn't have responded off-point.

Either ways i admire your need to type long things to seem knowledgeable to people who don't know you and wouldn't care to.. Do you really want to know what's not within my comprehension wavelength?.. it's the tenacity you put into arguing things that wouldn't make any difference. Hopefully the person you are trying to impress gives you your much needed "like"

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Evil creatures wanting me banned, what is wrong with you people?

You were derailing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
NozinoGroup:

You were derailing.

I was responding, I didn't start it. Besides it is an issue that is relevant today. Are you not using Generator to watch the show? Is cost of living not biting you? BB will end in 4 weeks and reality will set in.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
They can call him whatever but if he is leaving that house no be by votes grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Gentlefury:

Sit this one out Kelvin. Come into my mentions when it's time to gist about fornicating youngsters on BBNaija or Groovy's penile length. These topics seem to be more within your comprehension wavelength. smiley

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

If only you realized it takes reading to actually comprehend. You wouldn't have responded off-point.

Either ways i admire your need to type long things to seem knowledgeable to people who don't know you and wouldn't care to.. Do you really want to know what's not within my comprehension wavelength?.. it's the tenacity you put into arguing things that wouldn't make any difference. Hopefully the person you are trying to impress gives you your much needed "like"
Well said bro.

I pick messages I respond to.

I can't descend to certain level.

I have been quoted 3 to 4 times by same handle. I didn't reply once and would not.

If there's a need to, I would. But on this, I would not.

I was making a point about reality and how to live with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.