Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,024 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2037475 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2022
carammel:

Lol, Cross and most hated are parallel lines, no one reasoned Cross like that, he was just there.

As for never being on the offensive, Emmanuel says Hi.

Cross was called drunkard on this thread.

What was Emmanuel's nickname? What did I personally mock Emmanuel with, since you're talking about being on the offensive?

Like, I can admit being on Pere's ass and Saskay as well, but Emmanuel ke? I have no recollection of that guy aside constantly saying his ship had no chemistry or future, which turned out to be true, abi? Or did anything I said of Emmanuel living fake life in that house, turn out to be untrue?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

I liked Laycon the first two week and liked his relationship with Erica, I thought it would be something nice like how Bryann and Daniella are now, until I started hearing, "She kissed me...." and other stories.

I have always been on the defensive, don't clart my lungs please. Erica was the most hated housemate on this thread, I was on the defensive, Cross collect for here, another most hated, I collect, now again Bryann.

I have been too mentally stressed every season of this show for someone to say I have ever been on any offensive, but you are entitled to your perspective.

Safarigirl stop lying to your ancestors. You never liked Laycon. You even used that your stupid alt to troll him from day one until you were busted. You are a very wicked soul. Stop forming holy holy angry angry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Cross was called drunkard on this thread.

What was Emmanuel's nickname? What did I personally mock Emmanuel with, since you're talking about being on the offensive?

Like, I can admit being on Pere's ass and Saskay as well, but Emmanuel ke? I have no recollection of that guy aside constantly saying his ship had no chemistry or future, which turned out to be true, abi? Or did anything I said of Emmanuel living fake life in that house, turn out to be untrue?

Was he not one? Abi no be pass out he dey pass out once alcohol show ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2022
scondy:

Laycon is miles ahead Bryan....his EP instantly did amazing numbers once he hit that house...

Sebi they have been sharing oga's songs...why has not blown with the bbnaija popularity....

Simple....cos its same same rhythm we hear many upcoming artiste do...

Not unique enough....does that mean he can't come out with a banger after the show...no....its all about taking the learning points and putting in work to bring out something that would set him apart....

But when u have people calling him musical genius with the basic stuff we have been hearing...how will he be motivated to create a killer tune ? Unhm?

If he really was a genuis ...he no need bbn ...

So laycon that was a genius needed Bbn? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Dem lose wager, but dem still dey eat one beef and one chicken each?

So, why have some people been making a fuss over chicken? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Thank you O, at least I dey get objective takes.

If person fave do something and I no wan celebrate them, I fit just do like say I no see am. That is better than coming here to bash someone anyhow as if I sabi anybody from house. 24/7 hating is a sign of straight up witchcraft

The way some people are so intentional about hating on certain housemates, I no dey understand.

Shut up safarigirl. You no sabi dem but you dey make money from them. How else you dey take chop? undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2022
rainluv:

So laycon that was a genius needed Bbn? undecided

I ve always said laycon is exceptionally good with his rap music....I am not sure I called him genius...and he needed the bbn platform cos he isn't one ...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2022
scondy:

Was he not one? Abi no be pass out he dey pass out once alcohol show ?

Was I not put on the defensive then? Which is the point of what you quoted

What was the offensive I set up against Emmanuel? They were calling Emmanuel piano teeth and horse mouth on Twitter, please, did I bring anything of such here?

Abi, wetin be the offensive again?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

The problem is that you are also very tribalistic. You always shift the goal posts based on tribe. Show me a non Igbo wey you don support safarigirl. Just one o angry

She isn't the only one here tho... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggs grin no get sense lol…

“ I am too big to talk to you “

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2022
scondy:

I ve always said laycon is exceptionally good with his rap music....I am not sure I called him genius...and he needed the bbn platform cos he isn't one ...

Kikikikiki grin grin grin
Same way Bryann is exceptionally good and also needs the Bbn platform

What is good for the goose..............,
Quit speaking from both sides of your mouth

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggz has wahala sha undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Shegzy should be ashamed of himself very mannerless

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Lol

Wetin be Sheggz issue with Rachel?

Imagine calling Rachel stupid because she gave Bella chicken. Bella said she does not eat chicken, Rachel changed it to beef, the next thing, Sheggz dey talk, "That's why I don't phuck with Rachel, she knows Bella doesn't eat chicken..."

Rachael spent hours cooking, she even changed the choice of protein and these ingrates are still on her? Can they cook? Why are they eating her food? This couple ehn....finally, they deserve each other

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggz na fool, stupid ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggs, adekunle, groovy are all they call Bryann… grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Be like say Rachel don bottle up enough to unleash today on Sheggz grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
Sheggs grin no get sense lol…

“ I am too big to talk to you “

He's a very foolish human being.

See him now saying "I don't know Nigerian words yeah...this is street behaviour"

This guy is mentally unwell, both he and that his spoilt babe.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2022
My friend shutup!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Shegz that is biggies female rider ohhhhh grin cheesy don't fuvk with her cheesy

This guy is extremely sick .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
Sheggs, adekunle, groovy are all they call Bryann… grin

As he call Bryann, I was like, "Wetin bring Bryann come this talk?"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggz respects women alot.
He has started with I don’t understand how Nigerians work.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Be like say Rachel don bottle up enough to unleash today on Sheggz grin
I dont even understand why sheggz dey cap
Bella said she doesnt want chicken and racheal changed it to beef
So whats sheggz problem?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Was I not put on the defensive then? Which is the point of what you quoted

What was the offensive I set up against Emmanuel? They were calling Emmanuel piano teeth and horse mouth on Twitter, please, did I bring anything of such here?

Abi, wetin be the offensive again?

Ogbeni go and sleep. You gas wake up early to go resume work for voting center. Run along Kia Kia angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Shut up safarigirl. You no sabi dem but you dey make money from them. How else you dey take chop? undecided

Instead of you to beg her to shine torch for you, you are being jealous tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Rachel drag the werey

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggz says Rachel is begging for click grin grin grin

Rachel: You are a pussy-ass nigga!!

Sheggz is still eating the rice and stew she prepared o....e b things na bella cause this thing

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
This Sheggz reminds me of my former in-law. Where them carry this one from? This na low class Britico. Bella don enter one chance.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Sheggz don buy market.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Omor rider don finish Sheggz

'You sound like a broken record'

grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Overgrown broiler

Looooool

See finishing

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Rachel has bad mouth, kilode. Doyin and Hermes, please, avoid this girl, long. I cannot can

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.