Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,121 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2035749 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
carammel:

How can they rig the votes, not saying anything like that.

We have had two winners on bba so it won’t be something new.

If wishes were horses. embarassed
they should go for a female winner and male winner

the strongest female and male fanbase should decide who will win
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by newlife55: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:

Try and educate yourself !

Ogbanje is a facet of African traditional religion.

There is nothing normal about ogbanje children ... because unlike normal people they can see the future , they have gifts of healing and prophecies and so many other extraordinary gifts that normal people don't have or can comprehend.

And ogbanjes belong in a group .

Every ogbanje has ndi otu , the people that are going to help you through life and aid your spiritual tasks.

I would spend time educating you on ogbanjes but I don't think you're worth my time ...

Anyway , educate yourself or stay out of things you don't know.

Please can you recommend some books on this subject for me? I like your intelligence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sheggz and Bella's London wedding most hold. They can't just serve me breakfast like this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SantiRAMBO: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
People come up with wild guesses based on who they feel have the larger fanbase, and y'all take them serious. Ever wondered why none of them can give the exact vote percentages of the housemates up for eviction? It's cos it's just a prediction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Agbgift:
Sheggz and Bella's London wedding most hold. They can't just serve me breakfast like this.

They don settle again
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:
Big brother Naija is not a talent Hunt.

Last season, liquoross won more tasks than Adekunle and she still didn't win.

If all fan base of other housemates decides not to vote again or watch the show again, can the fans of Adekunle make Big brother trend and not lose profit?
Big brother naija is run like a business, whether your favourite is intelligent or not, the organisers don't give a fork, what they care about is their profit and fans of popular Housemates like phyna and Bryan and Hermes and Bella are the ones making the profits for big brother.

A multi billion enterprise like big brother isn't run by emotions, it's run by logic.

Thank you!
Every freaking year we say this lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
omotolly22:
Multichoice should do something about this voting result leaking next year

It has never been this bad before, even though it use to leak before, everywhere on twitter and Instagram everyone knows who is going home

No suspense and fun like before, like ozo and Maria unexpected evicted

Throughout this season no any surprised eviction, because the result are always leaking and it comes out true

But if you seriously study BBN trend, you'll know who'd go naa.

I use their Instagram and Twitter followers to know the weakest link. It's no big deal. Next week will be bloody cos we and Phynation go chipu your full time.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
fitzmayowa:

They don settle again
They haven't settled before Kayode removed camera from them. But Las Las them go settle. Bella is tired of the whole ship. Sensing from her tone today.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am a JUDGE saying so and BBN JUDGE pass u bb analyst!!
this is the first time I am seeing your boy appear in this list

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
ISLANDERS e be like we go tag that stupid result to Bbn page ;
let them see how polluted they are grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
SantiRAMBO:
People come up with wild guesses based on who they feel have the larger fanbase, and y'all take them serious. Ever wondered why none of them can give the exact vote percentages of the housemates up for eviction? It's cos it's just a prediction.

As in ehn. I can rightly guess who's leaving or staying. Since the audience calls the shot, your followers will determine how long you stay on the show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Woro si woro things on this thread ehn cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
this is the first time I am seeing your boy appear in this list
Then u have been living under a cave!!

even if that is the source of ur voting result permutation!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bella and Sheggz fighting close to Adekunle gist don land for Adekunle be that.......
On a platter grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SantiRAMBO: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinachriss:

As in ehn. I can rightly guess who's leaving or staying. Since the audience calls the shot, your followers will determine how long you stay on the show.

It's that simple. It's very obvious that Bryan will top the poll, coming to tell us Bryan will top isn't a big deal.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ElementaryAbort: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Threebear:

I knew both Maria and Ozo were going .

You can believe whatever you want though , it doesn't change a thing.

Lmfao

Everyone on the VVIP knew Maria was leaving.

Only slow Nairalanders.
Maria was evicted, not because they wanted to remove her.
Big brother organisers never planned to remove Maria, she was save already but they had to remove Maria because her sponsors wanted her out.
To put it plainly, Kelvin who she is dating wanted her out so big brother had no choice.

The reason Kelvin wanted her out was that had it been Maria was not evicted that night, she would have fallen completely for pere and gave her body and soul to pere.
Kelvin was About to lose Maria to pere and it was jealously that made him to tell the organisers to evict Maria.

If Maria wasn't evicted that night, i am sure by now she would have even given birth to a child for pere.

She was almost on the brink on giving her all to pere.

The sudden tears she cried that Saturday afternoon when they did that betting tasks was because of pere, she was sad she was going to leave, she knew she was leaving because she was about to break the contract she had with her sponsors, never to fall in love in the house, Maria was already deep in love with pere and she knew she was going to be pulled out of the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:
Big brother organisers never planned to remove Maria, she was save already but they had to remove Maria because her sponsors wanted her out.
To put it plainly, Kelvin who she is dating wanted her out so big brother had no choice.

The reason Kelvin wanted her out was that had it been Maria was not evicted that night, she would have fallen completely for pere and gave her body and soul to pere.
Kelvin was About to lose Maria to pere and it was jealously that made him to tell the organisers to evict Maria.

If Maria wasn't evicted that night, i am sure by now she would have even given birth to a child for pere.

The sudden tears she cried that Saturday afternoon when they did that betting tasks was because of pere, she was sad she was going to leave, she knew she was leaving because she was about to break the contract she had with her sponsors, never to fall in love in the house, Maria was already deep in love with pere and she knew she was going to be pulled out of the show.
This is funny grin grin

But then again this polluted country naija!! Anything is possible!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Then u have been leaving under a cave!!

even if that is the source of ur voting result permutation!! smiley
you are just in denial. I understand.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Clement1111:

liar

especially Maria,you were overly confident she topped that week
This is not true.

She posted that meme of "woman on sick bed" severally that period to communicate the message, but I called her bluff

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by softvio(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinachriss:

If Bryan wasn't up, Adekunle would have topped this week. I really wanted him in the finals as he deserves it but Biggie ruined everything. Since Chichi has won, why letting her nominate two into finals again? That's ridiculous.

Like,are you for real?
Is this your first BBNAIJA experience?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
ItisHi:
you are just in denial. I understand.
U are not just in denial but a lousy liar!! The worst in ur team tufiakwa tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
softvio:

Like,are you for real?
Is this your first BBNAIJA experience?

Where have you seen a housemate nominating two fellow housemates into the finals side the BBN Mzansi finale?

Biggie does his twist himself but not this extreme.

I can vividly remember how Neo and Vee snuck into the finals and ended up with 1% each. Lol.

I starteed BBNaija since they returned after their hiatus_ See Gobe.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
This ship has more chemistry than Groophy and Shella ship combined.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1573347054084149249

https://twitter.com/i/status/1573333574081732610

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are not just in denial but a lousy liar!! The worst in ur team tufiakwa tongue tongue
go wait for your boy in Ilupeju

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bryann is telling Daniella that not getting his father's blessings before coming to the show messes with him sometimes.

He told his dad he was traveling, but he didn't tell him he was coming for the show.

He is certain everyone that came for this show leveled up, he refuses to believe they all have not, in some way, grown from this show.

I've enjoyed this conversation of his with Daniella a lot. He has so much respect for how far Phyna has come in life despite her beginnings, and he said he's hoping to get to that point as well, even if he never reach.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chinachriss:

If Bryan wasn't up, Adekunle would have topped this week. I really wanted him in the finals as he deserves it but Biggie ruined everything. Since Chichi has won, why letting her nominate two into finals again? That's ridiculous.
But I feel if Bryann wasn't up most vybrats would have voted groovy instead for their level 2 bond same way groovy benefitted from trenches fans and phynation this week!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
But I feel if Bryann wasn't up most vybrats would have voted groovy instead for their level 2 bond same way groovy benefitted from trenches fans and phynation this week!!

I dunno sha. I no like Groovy. He should do and be going abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
ISLANDERS e be like we go tag that stupid result to Bbn page ;
let them see how polluted they are grin
Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
ElementaryAbort:

wahala dey oshodi. Una no go kee person for this place. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.